Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8092 8093 8094 8095 8096 8097 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:49 am

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:55 pm

So, how do I grain my Sharingan exactly? and when can I first be able to use it since I think I should have atelast the first tamao since I'm a genin.

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:03 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods
Guess your right, would you mind training some other tecniques while i give a quick look over them to determine a temperary rank to give them until a full crew decision can be made?

Of course. 3nodding
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:17 pm

Negative J3T
So, how do I grain my Sharingan exactly? and when can I first be able to use it since I think I should have atelast the first tamao since I'm a genin.

10 posts of Training to unlock the One tomoe.

The rest is on the Sharingan list thing.
here it is below:

One Tomoe Bonus: While Learning Jutsu, The One tomoe can be used to cut down the Number of posts. Divide the Required amount of posts by 1.3

One Tomoe to Two Tomoe Training: 20 Posts of Constant use of the One tomoe and using it for training.

Two Tomoe Bonus: While Learning Jutsu, The Two tomoe can be used to cut down the Number of posts. Divide the Required amount of posts by 1.5

Two Tomoe to Three Tomoe Training: 30 Posts of Constant use of the Two tomoe and using it for training.

Three Tomoe Bonus: While Learning Jutsu, The three tomoe can be used to cut down the Number of posts. Divide the Required amount of posts by 1.7

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:20 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods
Negative J3T

here it is below:

One Tomoe Bonus: While Learning Jutsu, The One tomoe can be used to cut down the Number of posts. Divide the Required amount of posts by 1.3

One Tomoe to Two Tomoe Training: 20 Posts of Constant use of the One tomoe and using it for training.

Two Tomoe Bonus: While Learning Jutsu, The Two tomoe can be used to cut down the Number of posts. Divide the Required amount of posts by 1.5

Two Tomoe to Three Tomoe Training: 30 Posts of Constant use of the Two tomoe and using it for training.

Three Tomoe Bonus: While Learning Jutsu, The three tomoe can be used to cut down the Number of posts. Divide the Required amount of posts by 1.7

Ahh thankss dude . sweet, that means I alreadyy have one *dances*
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:21 pm

Negative J3T
TheWingsOfTheGods
Negative J3T

here it is below:

That is, 10 posts of trainign to unlock the one tomoe, not 10 posts of training overall.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:23 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods
Negative J3T
TheWingsOfTheGods
Negative J3T

here it is below:

That is, 10 posts of trainign to unlock the one tomoe, not 10 posts of training overall.

ahh cool cool .well still won't be long. thanks for clearing that up for me
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:17 am

User Image

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/8783011/Speed-of-light-broken-by-scientists.html

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:29 am

Interesting Omoi...interesting indeed
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:31 am

Blackscar_swiss

Hey, you are from Iwa, no? I am making a character for Iwa, because it is so inactive there.

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:35 am

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Naruto_x_UT

Why do they makes these less than useless episodes that make less than no sense?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:37 am

Yeah, I know they are those OVA things, but I don't really care... It just seems like a waste of your life to watch it.

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:39 am

And not only that, they almost always turn out to be flashbacks and they do, somewhat, work ir into the story, you know? I dunno, it's jut annoying...
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:42 am

Omoi Gensou Uchiha
Blackscar_swiss

Hey, you are from Iwa, no? I am making a character for Iwa, because it is so inactive there.

its getting there, we started building our forces then school starts and sudden inactivity again sad

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:56 am

Sooooooo bored.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8092 8093 8094 8095 8096 8097 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games