Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8093 8094 8095 8096 8097 8098 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

sakura159753

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:22 pm
True, but there are those that like to follow a direction and also want someone to role play with. I think that's what his talking about, there is no one to role play with. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:23 pm
New members apply and are accepted, sometimes, but then they never make a post
I'm not really sure what to do about that

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

LavosDeviant

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:25 pm
Baby us? Hardly. I wasn't asking for that at all, but instead trying to figure out a better feeling of connectedness. Meh whatever, I guess I'll let it go and figure things out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:26 pm
lol Sadly there is not much you can do about those. But for the ones that are looking for a RP partner and make a post are the ones that just want someone to share an adventure with.  

sakura159753

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:28 pm
Well, a few years ago this guild had a lot of members and there were tons of people to RP with, but a lot of people have left and the activity has died down. We're more of a low-key RPing guild now, and the only people left that are really "connected" are the kiddies (me included) that have been here for years.

To be honest it's really difficult for me to get back into RPing after Ria's "golden years" and now I just stay here to chill with my friends. If we want more connectedness we're gonna need to bump up our advertising and get more people to join, which our guild leader doesn't really want.

Besides, I kinda like it small :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:28 pm
There's a mission center to recruit people to do tasks with.
But again, that requires people to actually be around
And that doesn't happen often

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

sakura159753

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:31 pm
smile There will be more Golden Years. Just takes a couple of members that want to RP.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:33 pm
Winny, you don't have to return to these "golden years" to help make new members feel included in the rp at large. All you need is to take a little initiative and make the people who are joining on their own first feel better about rping, and then people make recommendations and then more people join. At least, that's how I thought things worked.

So why don't you step up for that Pro, you seem to know your way around and all. But I dunno, this is all just kinda frustrating.

I ask for a little bit of assistance and I'm told two things, "things aren't the way they use to be" and "I don't want to baby you, there are things that can be done but I don't want to do them" that's pretty discouraging.  

LavosDeviant

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:37 pm
First of all, it isn't our job to find people for you to RP with. We make events to join people together, and we try our best to make everyone feel at home by creating the OOC and these events.

I just talked to the guild leader himself and he says if you want more people to join, feel free to ask your own friends and we will accept them. :/ But don't blame it on us if nobody comes to RP, we cannot control their actions.

We receive applications daily, and we accept many new RPers. However, they do NOT post. That is not our fault at all, that is simply because they do not want to.

Our guild is not a typical RPing guild anymore. It is a small close-knit group of friends that RP when they wish. We are not going to RP with anyone just because they can't find their way around the campus or if they're bored. If you want a huge group of people to RP with, I suggest you look elsewhere.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:41 pm
Wow, you really don't get it. But I'm going to drop the subject, and I am going to look else where, not only are you unfriendly, but you are presumptuous and arrogant. Sorry for asking for a little bit of assistance.  

LavosDeviant

sakura159753

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:41 pm
confused Its because they don't see that anyone is posting. sad  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:43 pm
@ _______@;;;;;

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

MintGekkou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:45 pm
WE ARE BIG FAT MEANIES. GRRR GRRR  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:46 pm
rofl

Well I'm not going to stoop to your level and name-call you. Enough of that, guess I'm a total b***h to newbies when it's your own job to find your way around anyway.  

Winny-chan
Crew

MintGekkou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:48 pm
On the side note I should probably move out the x-mas event stuff now.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8093 8094 8095 8096 8097 8098 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games