Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8094 8095 8096 8097 8098 8099 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:49 pm
Piggy!!!!!

::glomps::

I'm still hungry....
::glares at Kurai::  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:02 pm
sigh this is why I don't ever wanna get back on this guild and rp lol, i get on and then i end up feeling bad or accused at in the end when I was trying to redeem things =_= I should just leave gaia again lol  

Winny-chan
Crew

MintGekkou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:06 pm
D : I IS NO PORK. DO NOT EAT ME.

Lol Winny, don't feel bad cause you can't appease to someones words when he/she does not make it clear or bother accepting other peoples words or viewpoints.

Especially when its because I'm not delivering expectations or low-balling the whole "RP guild" standard : P.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:38 pm
Don't even worry about it Minto. What's done is done and we should leave it at that.

LOL but I totally agree with you though.
I'm too old and lazy to care about rping. D:  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:41 pm
I wanted to, but my motivation's kinda gone now. > 3>;;

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:07 pm
Don't worry about it. Seriously. Its the same for me in Why Not. I can't lead everyone around and make them all be friends. Same as how we can't make people RP.

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

Shunko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:10 pm
... So... 'sup gais D:  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:23 pm
Thanks guys heart

LOOK ITS PURIGAIA LOL I kinda wanna try it  

Winny-chan
Crew

Shunko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:35 pm
It's lame D:  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:05 pm
BUT I MADE A SUPER KAWAII FOTO  

MintGekkou
Captain

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:18 pm
WAT DOES PURI STAND FOR NEWAY  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:05 pm
Can I eat it? o 3 o  

Forever Grey

Nadindel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:28 am
My reply is belated- as usual- but I'll add my own penny to the bowl, as the locals say.

I don't really see what the problem is.
Isn't the allure of these roleplays the whole 'free-play' aspect of it?
You're not bound to any particular storyline and you then choose to make your own path.
You go out and find your partners, and if you can't seem to be able, people on this thread just ask if there are any free characters.

There's nothing to feel bad, guilty, or accused about about, Winny.
None of us have the obligation to spoon-feed others their roleplay fix.
If they want to, it's their obligation to get in the action.
Who are we to change their foul-smelling diapers?
God alone knows just how many mutations that sheer radioactivity could cause!
Truly, the one who seems to be the laziest are themselves.
Can't they make their own way about? Really, is it too difficult to roleplay in a free-form guild without a formal introduction?
If you join any old thread, people don't swarm to newcomers; nor do they lay down red tape in the shapes of arrows to guide them around.
Why should this be any different?
After roleplaying a few times, you should have a good idea of how to get started.
In fact, we even have a thread for newcomers.
I'd gone there and, once my character was fleshed out and everything, there wasn't much of a problem to get right into the gist of roleplaying.

Besides, for the most part, I'm normally too busy reading philosophy, planning out a series of essays, playing video games, and attending college to roleplay.
And that's accounting for the time I'm not in a bad mood.
I'll roleplay when I'll roleplay...
I'm much too busy nowadays to worry about some whinny little kid that wants to be introduced to the grown-ups.

But then again, there's just no arguing with some people.
They want to be babied around- their first steps to be layed out for them and their bottoms fluffed with the plushy toilet paper of praise and encouragement.
Really... they should just quit whining and suck it up.
The one thing I don't like about Gaia: too many whiners and weabos.
Idiotic teens run amok with their stereotypical clueless drama on non-issues.
That's why I stopped trying to go to the Lifestyle and Extended Discussion forums.
Not only is there no arguement- there's just no way to teach common sense.
Voltaire had it right when he said that such a thing was not so common after all.
I only WISH you could b***h-slap them hard enough to stir something up.

But, C'est la vie!
Such is life, and such is the way we move on.

Sorry to put you guys through such an agonyzing rant.
For the most part, I keep this to myself because I just hate stating the obvious.
Everybody can see that elephant in the living room and smell the turd floating around in the punch bowl.
Just ignore it; skip the juice, avoid getting squished, and party!
Or as a friend of mine would say:
"Give up, get ********, take a hike, and have fun!"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:12 am
ITS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY.

I AM TWENTY YEARS OLD.

ugh.  

Ai`
Crew

Elpinoine
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:28 am
Happy Birthday Ai!

I'd like to say ello from London! I've finally gotten the internet up and running, so I should be around more often. However, my schedule is not very gracious at the moment- we're in the middle of orientation week so everything is hectic. As soon as I get into the swing of things(probably sometime next week), I'll pop back and such. There's a new dojo prompt up, although I'm afraid I need to change the deadline and make an announcement. My apologies for my laziness.

I hope that everyone is doing well back in the America's. London is very cold and windy right now, its currently snowing! Unfortunately, despite living in this kind of weather normally, I'm still finding it bitter; more than likely because I'm not usually outside so much. Lucky for us, London warms up much quicker than New England, it will be in the 50's by the end of February.

Since I'll be here until mid May or June, I was wondering if there was anything you Rian's wanted me to do (lets call it living vicariously through me?) whether its visiting sights and blogging about it (with photos), or being crazy and doing some sort of Rian pride thing with photos. One girl has a little rubber ducky dressed in a firemans outfit. His name is Percy, and she takes photos with him everywhere. I think Ria needs a mascot! Unfortunately I can't carry Kurai or Nadi around with me everywhere, otherwise that'd be rather hillarious.

Well, I must be off now. We're about to head out to dinner and then hit up a few pubs in celebration of one of the student's 21st birthday. <3333 Ria!  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8094 8095 8096 8097 8098 8099 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games