Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

Sony_Fan_666

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:21 pm
I am NOT Jackson_221, I'm not lying
Seriously
For real
BELIEVE ME!
T^T  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:28 pm
Hi, I just joined not too long ago, and I just wanted to say hi! =^_^= I luv my DS Lite. I love Animal Crossing. I love to draw. I LOVE EVERYTHING! (except famine, filth, disease, and mean people)  

Aidelvice

Pvt Hazard

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:20 pm
Hi, My name is XboxWii60_3, and I got accepted today!!!! exclaim
I love these little face things. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:37 pm
Um, my names Angela. I've got a DS, only games for it are Pokemon Pearl and Animal Crossing which my friend stole. I also have a PS2 with mulpitle games. My fave color is blue and I love books. Guess thats about it.  

Chocolate Eevee

Immortal Game

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:55 pm
Heya, I'm HyperFlamethower911 (as if that weren't obvious enough razz ) and well, I'm obviously new. Most people from the NSider forum called me Bori, and erm... yeah. Brawl comes out 10 days before my birthday, and that makes me happy. I don't like to play games by myself, especially console games. I can handle playing the DS alone but multiplayer's always more fun. And I have not bought very many games lately, but I'm gonna get SMG soon. ;o  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:05 pm
i'm new...i'm me...love me... biggrin  

merriejayne

needs a name

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:25 pm
I'm new . . . obviously.
I'm Christine.
I'm addicted to DS.
ADDICTED.
whee

I love Nintendo.
Talk to me!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:08 am
I reckon WHEEEE  

Stationary AIDS

Beastie-Man

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:47 am
Um, crap I suck at intros...Yeah, I'm Beastie, or Jes, pick one, call me either. Let's see...I like,uh...Poke`mon, yes at 16 and I'm not ashamed; I think the show is sort of childish but the games are awesome, all the strategy, and the gameplay has always been kind of an unique system. So I have my DS, but not a wii, not yet, in fact on account of my lil bro breaking my game cube all I have is my N64 ^_^ which I luff. My favorite game is Zelda: Ocarina of Time, and I spazzed when G4 voted it number 1 game, ahead of Final Fantasy 7; I like Final Fantasy as well, my second favorite series actually, but I REALLY like Zelda lol. So anyway I love to RP anything Video games to anime to sci-fi and fantasy. I love making new friends, and I am bi, and single razz lol so PM me sometime ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:20 am
Hello. I'm Sir Bud or Sir or Bud or Aaron doesn't matter what name you use. So I'm the new guy around here and just introducing myself.
I'm an old school gamer as the NES was the newest and hotest thing. When the super mario bros super show was new!!
I could go on but on to more intersting things. I have 2 obessions when it comes to video games and that is anything Megaman or Legend of Zelda.
Well ok that is my intro so I hope to see you guys around.  

SirBud

MunWhalker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:33 am
yo,
i'm Xander and my top 10 is here!
1:legend of zelda ocarina of time
2:halo 3
3:halo 2
4:halo 1
5:all mario games
6:lego star wars II
7:lego starwars I
8:wind waker
9:custom robo arena
10:katamari

3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:45 am
Hi im Ryan, im in love with my DS, and I love FFIII and Zelda games. mrgreen  

Dragdor9755

thedarknarf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:54 am
4laugh Hello there everyone. My name is stuart, but you can call me narfy if you like.

I was the Nintendo fanboy in my group of school friends but now im in university i dont get to talk about games much crying

I'm studying archaeology and in my flat I have my precious Gamecube, DS and danger mouse poster. Also got a big cardboard Jin from Samurai champloo blaugh

Ive played Nintendo games since i can remember, my first game was Pokemon blue. I remember my last battle with the rival after the elite four, all my other pokemon had fainted, and I had to beat a blastoise with my charizard at the same level!

Anyway i think ive written too much already sweatdrop
Look forward to talking to you all!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:28 am
Why hello thar!

I am pyxiestyx,
I love my broken ds lite...i hate the person who broke it....

I like putting stickers on things. and.. i have a death shroom tattoo....

User Image

sorry the image sucks I have a terrible camera. I have to get that touched up.

still trying to get a wii emo and still play donkey kong.  

P y x i e - S t y x

astro_zzombie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:54 pm
hey guys, im new.... my obsession pertains to zelda and sonic...... i bought my girlfriend a replica of the master sword for christmas!  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games