Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Celestial ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE RIA B-DAY NOMINATIONS: Please note, the nominations will be finished on November 10th. Please have all of your nominations in by then. If there isn't enough, I will add all the other nominations plus a few of my own and the crew... for practically no reason. From the tenth on there will be voting to be stopped at noon Mountain time on the 20th. I am leaving to Rhode Island for three days on the 11th so that is the reason. please nominate all you can before then. Thankyou.

blaugh Yes that's right, the final date is out for the end of nominations. It also gives you 10 days to submit your votes... I hope it is enough. And to recap, I will be gone from the 11 to about the 13th off to Rhode Island to visit my cousin in her barding school. Therefore I have announced the date. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 5:10 am
KuraiGekkou
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai: Sorry about the Delay... I was catching Grunnies XD!

Here you punks XD

re-post your Profile here

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=1520519#37028667

NOW.

Before Friday or else Seyla will bite my head off XD!

Sick Seyla: As if I havent already...making me so I can't work. Yeah obviously Kurai won't let me work cuz I'm sick so all of my duties have been passed on to others in the crew. Man I hate being sick....  

Elpinoine
Crew

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Makie: Better go put my nominations in then! Ah... That reminds me, the Halloween Boo Bash is going nowhere... Sure people are posting, but... It kind of died, which makes me wonder... Should we extend the date of the end of the dance? @.o

Sakura needs to reply to my post at the Boo Bash. @.o Ah well, it seems no one will post there. It's all because of those grunnies! scream gonk At least I recieved a decent pair of green slippers! >.<

Ack, stupid Gaia is messing up! I can't see my posts after I post them. gonk Ahhh, why me...? Why did Gaia choose me to not be able to see my posts? You probably don't understand what I said, because I'm sure all of you can see what I post...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:45 pm
Not So Sick Seyla: Which is why it's going till this thursday although I might extend it. I'll see what happens on tuesday, if it hasn't picked up by then, then I'll extend it. Updated the character profiles page, also as a reminder the poll for the avatar contest is now up please place your votes!  

Elpinoine
Crew

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sakura Ai
O_O! HOMG!! Makie, i will as soon as i can, its just that my computer was taken away from me. I'm grounded. So, the only time i can go on the computer is early in the morning before everyone wakes up! I'm soo sorry, somehow my mom thought i 'talked back' at her but i really didn't. I'm sorry, its the wrong time to get grounded.

Plus, i have mid-terms/finals this thursday, and i have to go to the hospital to get my foot X-rayed because i injured it (again.) And i went trick-or treating yesterday which was fun.

The more reasons for the dance to be extended.

Again, i'm sooo sorry.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rene
Happy Halloween! Poo I cant get my candy yet from the stores. AUGH! Got to get to class! 3 minutes!!!  

Rene the Hopeless

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Makie:
Woot! Seyla is back!! -tacklehuggles Seyla- Yay!!! She ish better!!

Tis' it's okay Sakura, we all got caught up in the Halloween Event as well...

Sorry to hear that Sakura! It happens a lot to me when my mom gets angry at me. I tell her to calm down and she locks me in my room and cuts my cable! But yeah... You have mid-terms? They cut out mid terms for us which has it's pros and cons.

The good thing is, we don't have to study during the holidays!! But the bad things is, mid terms will help us with the finals, but now we just cram. @.o

And tonight I'm going trick or treating and tomorrow we have no school!! XD Bad thing is, I have to go to Ballet tomorrow and I have a Science test on Wednesday. Eep!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Optimistic Kurai As you noticed there is V. 2.0 threads coming out. Im planning on remaking every single On-campus RP thread (With the exception of some) with some new descriptions and just, well.. give a freash start for the 2nd year of Ria high i guess. XD. Don't worry though. All the v. 1.0 threads will be moved to the memorable threads. XD.  

KuraiGekkou

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Joy:

...When Did I give you those glasses Kuri-chan?? Hmm...wait were those the birthdays ones? XD..I never got any presents..ahh well. >.< Rude of me to even mention since my b-day is long past. Though Tai Bai was nice to Pm me happy birthday..poor little guy heart was broken by adorabel shy Mimi.

Wait..Events have been extended! Yay!! now Kuri can post..so I can play with Ishoa..cuz I got a lovely scene and hwat im going to say and veerything,thought it up today in Math today!! XD PICTURE DAY!!!!!! THis bald guy kept on messing with my hair,I would of done it back..but he didn't have any hair!! XD

I always Cram before a test..sigh. XD Exams Exams Exams..more stuying,more home work. S.T.A.T with the mission,friends,parties,tournments I have to go to,Horse Back riding,Tea Kown Doi. The list never ends.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Makie: AGGBAH!! I have a Science test on Thursday! Normally, I wouldn't fret, but my Science teacher is really strict! He's like 'Read 5o pages in the book and I'll quiz you on them at the end of this period.' He doesn't even give us study guides!

I know that in High school there is no study guides, but still... He's preparing us for High school already! I'd expect that from teachers if I was in Grade 9, but... Grade 7...? Geebs! He's killing us!!

I'm also supposed to be studying for the test, but... I didn't bring home my book and I pretty much memorized my notes, so I'm on Gaia!! I'm also lucky my mom is gone away because she keeps checking on me 24/7 to make sure I'm doing my home work, it's like she doesn't even trust me! How am I supposed to get my house key if she doesn't think I'm responsible? gonk

Ah well, I'm online and that's all that matters.  

Sincerely Sunshine

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:31 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rene: I forgot to welcome all the new mods. WELCOME!!!!

In other news I'm so sad I havent been able to do any of the halloween events but these 2 weeks have been really hard. I've already skipped 2 classes where I was suppose to hand in a 3 page rough draft and a math test and 2 weeks of math hw. @.@  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:11 pm
Seyla (I'll add my pic in later XD)
tee hee I skipped study hall today, since technically I dont exist 5th period. Man I'm horrible for attendance this week. We home early monday, field trip to NYC all day tomorrow, funeral friday. Xx That is some crazy s**t. Lots of work to do though. In class essay monday on Gilgamesh and I have to rewrite a civics essay. Oh kurai.....yes thats right I freaking NEED you tonight tee hee.

In other news you guys need to submit your profiles by friday!!!!!!!!!  

Elpinoine
Crew

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Makie: Hello all, how's life? Turns out I have a French and Math test coming up next week. @.o I don't study for Math, but fractions are so annoying! gonk As such, to ease my pain, I'm on Gaia...

Ohhh! I just watched Final Fantasy: Advent Children! It was amazing, but I didn't like the way Sephiroth was defeated. I mean it takes more then what Cloud did to defeat such a great enemy! But other then that, it was very enjoyable, but it had a sad ending. At least to me it was sad...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Heart blown up Kurai: Well.. we just did DDR in the dorm lounge for 6 hours straight, i got a nosebleed in the last 30 min XD. So i think my heart exploded.

Neways.

Im dead. and my legs fill like they exploded. But. we had fun. and thats the important thing XD  

KuraiGekkou

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tiffany: Man, Oh man, Oh man, have I been busy lately!!! School is gonna kill me!! Gah being a sophmore this year is really killing me @_@ Gah and just thinking of Junior, Senior, and college years just kills me X_x

Ok ya, so school has been rough lately, blarg and we have parent teacher conference tomorrow @_@ (Ha, at least no school!!) OMG ok and heres the deal. Ok one of my friends b-day is tomorrow, so I have to give her, her b-day present on Friday, and im gonna make her some brownies which let me tell you, are gonna be so great, but then one of my other friends gave her brownies as well, but her brownies were all stale and ugly (mine will be better) On the side of that another of my friends b-day is on Sunday, and I will also make her brownies, but I dont want to make brownies on two seperate days so I am both giving their b-day brownies on Friday, however another of my friends overheard our conversation and she was all like "OMG why didnt you give me brownies on my b-day, I want brownies too" so I felt really bad, and so I have to like make brownies for her too (but not that many as the two because her b-day passed like a month ago) So now I have to make brownies for three people!! (imagine I am talking really fast, hence the no periods)

So ya, thats my story! OMG and did I tell you that I got Soul Calibur 3!!! OMG I made this character that looks somewhat like Tiffany, however she's a ninja instead of an assassin because the assassin job has to be unlocked and stuff, but the ninja's moves are really cool and look somewhat like assassins attacks so I am like "OMG how cool!!" (ya, just imagine I am talking really fast again) Ya...ok, and I bet alot of you are probably freaked out by me now @_@  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games