Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:25 pm
"Please no sir, I'm just 17, and I have a name little missy." Kiyoshi then looked at his watch. "Well, i'm not doing anything. I suppose I could teach you if you want." He offered, their was no way he could send this girl all the way back empty handed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:41 pm
Susumu hops out of some thick brush and lands on the top of the gate. she notices some new faces. "well I'm back." she stretchs herself out heading to her house to go play with Kasumi.  

Eris5

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:28 am
Zann walked to the gates, just glimpsing Susumu as she walked to her house. He opened his mouth to warn her about Kasumi, but just as he was about to say something she had disappeared. He then turned to Kiyoshi,
"Wow, I never knew you knew medical ninjutsus..." He sounded half amazed and half curious.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:42 am
Kiyoshi laughed a little and scratched the back of his head. "I like to be well rounded." He said with a smile.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:53 am
Zann nodded in agreement, then looked embarrassed and looked at his feet,
"Uh, if it's ok, will you teach me some of your medical ninjutsus? Sometimes when there's an emergency and there are no medical ninjas around...I feel so helpless, like there's nothing I can do." He ended his sentence in a whisper, almost too quiet to be heard.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:53 am
"Kiyoshi, I will train her, You have your own training to do." Susumu smiles and walks up to the new girl from the mist. "My names Susumu Yasuaki-Saiz -Sannin- of the cloud village. and who might you be?" Susumu bows "The Medical field is a tedious path to take, do you think you are up for it?"  

Eris5

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:56 am
Zann turned around as he heard Susumu's voice, and dipped his head in a greeting. He was dying to ask her where she had gone for her "trip", but didn't want to pry into other people's private businesses.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:00 am
Kiyoshi stretched up high then looked at Susumu. "Thanks Susumu, you will probley do a better job then me anyway." He laughed. "Also if you got room for one more I know this girl in cloud named Cherry Mikzi. She looking to be a medical ninja to."  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:08 am
Zann looked surprised at this,
"Eh? Cherry wants to be a medical ninja too?" He remembered how Cherry had reacted when he had told her of his opinion about her being a good medical ninja.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:24 am
Kiyoshi looked at Zann. "Yes, also you get surprised way to easily." He said reading his facial expressions and gestures.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:28 am
Zann glared daggers at Kiyoshi. He hated it when people say that, usually he gave nothing away with his facial expressions and tones of his voice. Back then he was always one who stays back and watches, one who acts cold and uncaring, and doesn't talk unless he has to. I must have softened since I joined this village. He sternly reprimanded himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:35 am
"Don't give me that look, beside I can only tell cause I have the Byakugan." He then looked right in Zann's eyes. "Nothing can hide from my eyes." He then laughed at himself for being all serious.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:44 am
Zann narrowed his eyes at this, then relaxed his tense shoulders slightly,
"I hear that you're going to have a sharingan transplant?" He asked off handedly, but inside he was quite curious. He had heard and witnessed its powers before, but has never witnessed a transplanted sharingan.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:50 am
"Possibly, Snowy going to do more reasearch before she makes a decision." He said normally.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:53 am
"You'll have a sharingan and a Byakugan then, 2 of the most powerful doujutsu bloodlines." Zann said in a neutral tone. And I'll have a doujutsu that's so rare that no one knows about...  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games