Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:57 pm
haruxxx
((Yeah. LOL. But Klara doesn’t realize she likes him a little so she’s not creeped out by him. But if it were anyone else she probably would be. Lol. ^_^ ))

Klara finished eating and sat back. She shrugged, “I don’t know why but the other night I had this really, really horrible dream that seemed so real that it got under my skin a little. It basically played out all of my worst fears all in one sitting.” She said remembering herself falling into the darkness. It had felt so real. A shiver went down her spine as she thought about it. A weak smile spread across her face as she looked to Ben again, a mixture of tired and troubled.

[Lmao, okay. xD She'd be like O_o! OMG. ]

"Hmm.... I don't know what to tell you except try keeping your mind of things that are considers fears to you. But yeah of course that's probably hard for you as it is for me.... If you ever need comforting I'm here." He reassured her. "I understand what you're feeling. I remember back when I wasn't sure if Lilli was alive anymore or not I had these dreams of the night my sister and I left her.. practically speaking, to die. She was just to young to go with us. She hadn't even started her vampiric form yet. She was just a little girl. She was maybe four years old at the time. You see?"Ben's hands were tightened into hard fists.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:15 pm
((*pepper spray* >///< GET AWAY!!))

She didn’t even remember thinking about it too much, yet she still had the dream. It couldn’t be helped-at least then, she might not even dream tonight at all. (Remember it, that is) “That must have been terrible! I’m so sorry Ben. I couldn’t even imagine something like that.” She said. His fists were clenched so tight his knuckles were turning white. She put her hands on top of his, “You too ok? If you ever need me, I’ll try my best to make you feel better.” She said looking him straight in the eyes, her eyes filled with concern. She didn’t realize her face had moved a few inches closer when she had turned to him.  

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:24 pm
[All I have to say is: xD. +Lmao <3 ily]

Ben came back into reality. His fists released, blood rushed into them. Klara was leaning in toward him. 'I'm so sorry Ben.' He remembered what she'd said. "No no, I'm fine. It's okay. I just have a hard time getting over things." Ben half-smiled. Yeah like getting over the face that if you would have stayed at the old house with Rosalie, she's still be alive! A dark voice growled in his head. Shut up. He growled back. Ben looked at the palms of his hands. There were indentations from his finger nails, they looked like they were about to bleed. Ah dammit.. Why can't I control my stupid anger..  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:31 pm
Tuesady looked at her, he met her gaze, not retreating.
"But why? Why would you care? If you love me..Why can't we be together?" Tuesday said, helpless. "You know? It's just... Why can't we be together? I'll try my hardest, -No- I'll stop, freaking out all the time. I won't ever leave you again."

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:40 pm
Lilli sighed. "I've already explained to you why. Tuesday, are you listening at all.. to anthing I've said? Or are you just so intent on ******** yelling at me that you didn't hear?" Lilli's voice was soft, but serious. "Tuesday, you could die.. who knows when..and what would I do?I told you 'I don't want to be that lifeless person who never responds to anyone, because the guilt is so agonizing. I wouldn't have enough will power to kill myself.' Do you even get what I'm saying? Or do you not care, just want to to pick you again?" Lilli asked. She was getting tired of re-explaining herself, though her tone didn't show it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:42 pm
Klara pulled away slowly then pushed her chair out.
“Thanks for hanging out, I think I’m going to go back to my room now. Oh wait, do you know where that is? Will you be able to find your way?” She asked as she pushed the chair in after she had stood.  

haruxxx
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:45 pm
"It just doesn't make sense to me. Bou treated me and now I should live for a while...And when I do need one again she's right there to give me one. I just can't..Run like I used to, I wasn't as strong as I was. But I'd still be here! Just...not strong." He said, with a defeated tone. He crouched down, eye-level to Lilli, then looked down, tears budding in his eyes as he faced her rejection.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:06 pm
[1st post: Ben. 2nd post: Lilli. biggrin ]
"Oh you're welcome, anytime need me."Ben paused. "Er.. Okay. I don't know where it is.." Ben admitted. He smiled, and stood up. "Lead the way."

"Tuesday.." The tears flooding her eyes once again. "I don't know how else to put this but.." Lilli felt ill. She closed her eyes and swallowed. She didn't speak for a few minutes. She shifted to sitting on the floor. She pulled her knees to her chest, and put her head between them. She couldn't say it.. or think it. It was just in her heart. "Damn it. I should just go ******** kill myself. I really should." Lilli mumbled. She abruptly stood up and bolted out of the room, past Klaash and Bou who where by he bedroom door. Lilli ran as fast as her legs would carry her. And for being a vampirem she was for once thankful. Speed was one of her capabilities. She was outside, already a hundred meters from the house which Tuesday, Bou and Klaash were. I can't take this anymore... I'm tearing myself apart trying to make this choice. Either way, someone ends up dead, unhappy and in pain. I can't do this. I want to kill myself, I'll force myself if I need to.. I just can't take it anymore.
Lilli thought of the story of King Solomon in the bible. Where two mothers had had a baby. One's died, and she was claiming the other was her's. The mom who's baby was alive and the other woman took the baby to the King to judge who should have the baby. He told them to cut it in half. The real mother gave up the child, not wanting it to die. The other mother agreed to cut it in half. The King could then see who's child it really was and the baby was returned to it's rightful mother. I'm that baby just like that baby.. cutting myself in half. Lilli continued to run, the rain drenched her.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:08 pm
[ scream HEY GAIZ.. I'm sorry but i g2g. My mom needs to use it. xP and I can't argue with that. I'll get on later. If I can. Ily heart ]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:10 pm
Tuesday stood up and ran as fast as he could after Lilli. He was almost caught up with her.
"LILLI! Lilli please stop!" Tuesday said, begging her. He was gasping for breath as he kept running. "Lilli please!"
They were already out of sight from the village.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:31 pm
((OMG What can I do?! >.< Im just sittin round here! O.O Matter of fact, what should I do?!?))

Angel still has no idea of whats going on.

"Umm......" She looks around but cant find anyone.

"I guess I could go back to my room and rest..."

Angel goes back to her room and just sits on the bed and stares out the window.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:43 pm
haruxxx
They had fallen under an uncomfortable silence since he had slipped.
He couldn’t help but notice her mood drop. Before she was happy and airy but now she seemed down, possibly embarrassed. He sighed knowing he was to blame for it.
He attempted to break the silence, “Uh, I think you may be on my floor, so that’s where we’re going.” He decided to fill her in as he continued to go down the steps, this time being more careful. His shoulder was a little sore; he unconsciously rolled his arm trying to relieve the pain.

She nodded "Okay" Shizue smiled and decided to pay attention. Down two flights of stairs and keep on going.... Damnit, I think I just confused myself. Again.  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:44 pm
BleedingAngelRose
((OMG What can I do?! >.< Im just sittin round here! O.O Matter of fact, what should I do?!?))

Angel still has no idea of whats going on.

"Umm......" She looks around but cant find anyone.

"I guess I could go back to my room and rest..."

Angel goes back to her room and just sits on the bed and stares out the window.

((Dude, that's how I was. xd Untill Ben came... and then left out of randomness stare lmao, jk but still.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:50 pm
Yui rolled over on the bed and cracked open her red eyes. Shizue has been gone for a real long time.... I'm feel I'm gettign even more insane. I can't be alone for this long. She should know that. The girl sat up and looked around the room Then again.. I pay attention to what I'm doing and where I'm at... she doesn't. She swung her feet off the edge and scanned the room. Seeing an elegant notepad, she found a pen and started to write.

Shizue-

I've getting bored here by myself.

I need to get out of this room.

Don't be alarmed, I'll be back soon. You better be back here before I am.

Oh, and by the way, you need to start paying attention to where you are...

She smiled and signed her name, and threw the pen down on top of the note. Hopefully Shizue would notice it and read it.

Yui turned away from the counter and twisted open the door and walked out. Turning back, she memorized the number so if she did forget where she was, she woulkd atleast be able to ask what floor this was on.

She started to travel around the manor, a smile on her face as she saw people pass her, with smiles also on their faces.

((Gah, if you didn't get that last part, she is seeing random people... or ghosts. whee ))  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:54 pm
[[NIKKI AND ANGEL, TALK TEW EACH OVARS! O: domokun
And you buttmunches. stare Klaash is like, running too. ]]

Klaash really wished he had his demon back now, he was far stronger than what he was reduced to now, but he wasn't in a weak condition. In his Vampire form, he was tip top shape now, but the lack of his demon made him feel weaker. None the less, he bolted after Lilli out of the room, trying to shove and compete with Tuesday. He ruined her life! How can he just say 'I'm sorry' and get away with it?! HE'S SUCH AN IDIOT! There's no way Lilli can fully accept him...

Klaash vision started to blur when he was in the rain,but he was unsure of the reason. His sight didn't matter though, he could smell Lilli and hear her breathing. He didn't know how far away she was, he couldn't feel her body heat even without a pulsating heart,but he could hear her breathing in his ear. "LILLI!" He shouted at the top of his lungs.
The thought simply rushed to his head,Tuesday killed Lilli's sister. How could she forget that? He's just a failure and always will be. He created his own ruin, and is digging his own grave. He'll die soon anyway...

Still running, and trying to keep focused, he argued with the voice,I may not like Tuesday, but he has meaning to Lilli...Even if he did kill her sister...He killed my sister too...

[[OMG. SO MANY POSSIBLITIES. O_O twisted ]]

KILLED MY SISTER TOO

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games