Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
Yackity-Yack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which dream vacation would you choose?
Bahamas
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tokyo, Japan
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Paris, France
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sydney, Australia
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Hawaii, USA
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
London, England
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

FTGenikit

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:55 am
I'm with LittleTnCo, Gweener. You look wonderful.
And to everyone else, I like the outfit. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:19 pm
Aw, thank u Bubbles
and Genikit.
I wub u guys!
*huggles*

@Bubbles: I enjoyed your movie reviews. i have to admit I'm a bit envious! And I do agree with ur assessment of Zohan. What, was Adam so proud of his buttocks that he had to work it into the script? blaugh

So, which Ballroom "sticky" have you each found entertaining?
I bet u can guess which one I visitied yesterday! mrgreen

Gweener

FTGenikit

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:52 pm
*huggles back* You're welcome Gweener.
How are you today?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:21 pm
Hi everyone! I'm back! I had a great time with my family and gave my brother a big hug, just like I said. He's got only 3 years more then he has to retire. I really hope he comes back here to live. Although, I won't blame him if he wants to go elsewhere. I loved to see my little niece, but she is very shy and wouldn't leave mom's side the whole weekend. (so cute heart )

As for the Grudge from what I saw it was a good scary movie. Its hard to tell though since I hid so much. redface I really want to see The Dark Knight I have read 3 reviews of Ledger's Joker and they all raved about it, I hope it doesn't disappoint. Hellboy 2, looks great has anyone seen it yet? I really wanted to see it this weekend but you know. I am hoping to see it this tuesday with my hubby.

I liked The Golden Compass, but I may be a bit biased I love Ian McKellen's voice biggrin I haven't seen 24, Hancock and Zohan, otherwise I totally agree with your reviews Auntie!

Just like everyone has said you look great Gweener! heart
Yay for Watumelon!

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

E i J i-A c r o b a t i c
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:27 am
I haven't watched much.D= I'm busy with school. -cries- Zohan has A NC-16 RATING can you belive it? I'm not allowed to watch it! D= Noooo!

How bout having a Watumelon Ball? xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:52 am
I had a great Sunday, Genikit, thanks for asking! And I hope urs went as well?

Thank u, Sis. I am so glad you got the chance to visit with all of your family including your brother & niece! I'm sure it was hard to say good-bye, but sure am glad to see u back here!!! *hugz*

@Eiji: Like Bubbles said, there was some nudity. I'm suprised that's all it was rated! But don't worry, ur not missing much! rofl
And a Watumelon Ball sounds nice, but getting even a handful of us on at the same time has proved to daunting! We'll have to make it a week long to make sure everyone has a chance to mingle, dance, and show off our fancy duds. mrgreen

Gweener

FTGenikit

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:29 pm
What a cute rock, Gweener! 4laugh
I like it. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:56 pm
FT_Genikit
What a cute rock, Gweener! 4laugh
I like it. smile

ty, if anyone else wants to make one, "That One Diner" at the Ball is having a contest. There's even a basic rock to copy into paint for design (on the first page.) If anyone else decides to make one, plz post it here, too?  

Gweener

FTGenikit

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:07 pm
Cool! smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:43 pm
Well, it looks like we've got all the votes we're gonna get on this poll, so I'll post the results:

What is your official political party (how u are registered as a voter)
Republican
0% [ 0 ]
Democrat
40% [ 4 ]
Independent/Undeclared
30% [ 3 ]
I choose not to vote
0% [ 0 ]
Not a U.S. citizen
30% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 10

I'm suprized. No Republicans? I guess my Political Professor doesn't know everything after all!? There was talk of the Dem Party dying out! I guess the current canidates have something to do with it?  

Gweener

FTGenikit

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:57 pm
Oh wow.... eek

EDIT: I had to choose neither because I didn't go to any of those. sweatdrop sad  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:02 pm
Like I've probably said before, I'm an Independent.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:05 am
Gweener
Aw, thank u Bubbles
and Genikit.
I wub u guys!
*huggles*

@Bubbles: I enjoyed your movie reviews. i have to admit I'm a bit envious! And I do agree with ur assessment of Zohan. What, was Adam so proud of his buttocks that he had to work it into the script? blaugh

So, which Ballroom "sticky" have you each found entertaining?
I bet u can guess which one I visitied yesterday! mrgreen

I was in the one called, "Victorian Era-Welcome to the Ball." I had so much fun in there. I went to a few bump ones. But ended up hanging out in the Victorian one. I got to play Charades and watch a few people making fools of themselves on the dance floor. Even got to watch a guy almost get decked by a lady because he kept trying to hit on her. Even after she told the man that she was married. A lot of adventure in that one. Even witnessed a steamy session between a young couple. Man; it was better than the "Harliquin Romance Novels."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:12 am
E i J i-A c r o b a t i c
I haven't watched much.D= I'm busy with school. -cries- Zohan has A NC-16 RATING can you belive it? I'm not allowed to watch it! D= Noooo!

How bout having a Watumelon Ball? xD

Hmmh; Watumelon Ball sounds very interesting. Would you be interested in being the Hostess with the Mostest for the occasion? You can start up a new thread for it. Place it inside the Activities section if you'd like. OR in the main part. Totally up to you dear. Be creative and have lots of fun with it.

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:19 am
Gweener
I had a great Sunday, Genikit, thanks for asking! And I hope urs went as well?

Thank u, Sis. I am so glad you got the chance to visit with all of your family including your brother & niece! I'm sure it was hard to say good-bye, but sure am glad to see u back here!!! *hugz*

@Eiji: Like Bubbles said, there was some nudity. I'm suprised that's all it was rated! But don't worry, ur not missing much! rofl
And a Watumelon Ball sounds nice, but getting even a handful of us on at the same time has proved to daunting! We'll have to make it a week long to make sure everyone has a chance to mingle, dance, and show off our fancy duds. mrgreen

Oh yeah! I wanted to share my pet rock:

User Image

I agree with you Gwee. But think it would be worth the effort to have EiJi in charge of it. Can hardly wait to see what she comes up with. And, you could have put your pet rock into the show and tell section of the Guild. It's okay. hugs

Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games