Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:19 pm
Vesta didnt move but kept hearing the fight.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:24 pm
Then Gemini grapped both Vesta an Sirius and put them both on her back. She than brught them both to her father and put them down and placed them both next to her father.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:09 am
Aqualad was still in the middle fighting the stay on the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:44 am
Adonis growled loudly at Argent's attack. He saw the others battling smiling at the one who seemed bo be ignored he charged at him leaping grecefully through the tornadeos dsicmanting them allowing a fight. He tackled the other (Aqualad) to the ground punching squarely in his jaw.

'Whats going ?' Scott asked confused getting up looking worried. Look something bad was about to happen.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:55 am
(I may not be on tommorw I have a job to do)
'I know it feels so great' Beast boy gapsed feeling so relived and free not that everytrhing had come up in the open. He felt like he just'd come out of a panful process and it felt so good.

'Gemini whats wrong ?' Robin asked getting and placing Vesta on his back. It wasn't good of she was spooked by it.

'Ahh just becuase I know how to propely fur brain' he retorted backflipping other him and aiming a kcik in the back of his head. 'Well it doesn't feel hollow. So what do you stuff it with ?' he asked mockingly.

Sirius stared blankly at his sister confused. He charged down the hill eager to invstiagate hoping his sister would follow and help.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:10 am
Vesta jumped off of Robin and ran behind her big brother.

Argent ran toward Odyssues using her tail as a wip and wipped his face.  

ElectricCandii

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:17 am
'I hope you have a good plastic surgeon as you going to need !' Spider-robin hooked Odyessus leg and slammed into a tree. 'I guess i'm barking up on the wrong tree with a mug like yours' he added adding insult to injury.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:24 am
Argent ran up the tree and cut branches to make them fall on Odyessus body. Making him trap under the bark. She jumped of the tree next to Spider-Robin with a smirk on her face.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:33 am
Aqualad shot Adonis off him with a water turrent and sent him flying against the wall.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:35 am
Vesta saw all the fights happening and stayed low in a bush.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:03 pm
Raven smiled. A little curious, she asked him. "So, why'd you ever fall in love with the creepy girl of the group?"

Odysseus growled. His body hurt, but he wasn't about to give up. Due to his great strength, he was able to push the branches off him. They went flying towards Spider-robin and Argent. He prefered to ignored the mocking. It didn't matter, the battle did. Spikes that grew from his shoulder lengthed and flew at Spider-robin.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:08 pm
"Spider-Robin!" Argent pushed him out of the way.  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:52 pm
"Don't know but a battle is going on," as Gemini answered her father. She than saw Vesta and Sirius take off and looked towards Scott and said, "Scott you get Sirirus and I'll get Vesta." Then Gemini took off after the pups in her human form and picked up Vesta whispering to her, "You know you can get in big trouble for this." she than saw the fight and stopped Sirirus from goinganywhere.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:55 pm
Craig teleported next to Gemini and said,"Here, give the pups to me and I'll take them to safety.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:18 pm
"K, here," as she gave Sirius and Vesta to Craig but than felt weak. "Oh, man I forgot about the electricty charges arund here,it makes me weak but I'll catch up," said Gemini in a weak tone. She went back to the wher the others were with Craig.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games