Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:33 pm
Sparrow Girl had a feeling at what Arachndi was going to say and remember that word as well. She looked towards him and said, "He's dead, isn't he?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:39 am
'He is. He was killed in the line of duty. I'm sorry' Arachnid added. He kepy still for preperation of Sparrow girl wishing to grieve. He starred at the ground unsure of what else to do.

Archer stode confidently into the police station swining his case as he approached the reception grabbing his fake id. Showtime. No for the fun. He couldn't contain a cheeky grin no more.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:07 am
Robin was fixed to the spot. He couldn't believe what he was seing. The malic in thier eyes Adam collapsing to the ground stained in blood and the evil glares in thier faces. Who could ever beleive this to be true ?.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:41 am
Beast Boy shook his head in disbelief. This was definitely past a cruel joke. They had plenty of enemies who might have made a set-up to get rid of the Titans. That was what had happened. He glanced at Robin as he awaited orders of what to do.

Kali walked a few steps after Archer. She managed to keep a mostly straight face though she did flash a friendly smile at the receptionist. Flicking open her ID, she was allowed past along with Archer. The fun was just about to begin.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:04 pm
Starfire didn't say a thing. For she had looked away.

~~~~~~~~

Sparrow Girl looked down and then up to the sky. It felt like it was al her fault even though she doesn't know why but felt like it was. She than looked towards Arachnid hoping he wouldn't be mad if she asked him and aslo didn't know why she felt like it was her fault, "Was it my fault he died? For some reason, for what ever reason I left and as you said everyone is upset and fell apart and such. It seems that when I left, it feels as if it is my fault. I don't why I feel that but its what I feel? I know you may not understand what I am saying, for even I don't understand what I'm saying."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:04 am
'No it was nothing to do with you' Arachnid replied slowly. He buried down the deep dirty and angry ugly part of him which yearned to snap about her conscience, though their was no time and it wasn't far on account of her current and fragile sate.

Archer strode confidently down towards the custody cells as he made his was down to jeer at the fallen and smashed heros. It was now becoming so incredibly diffcult to refrain to smile or jeet viscously.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:24 am
Robin found himself as he the world around him became fuzzy and disjointed as he found himslef and the group being forced into a small shadowy room as a small yet powerful light beamed in the middle of the provoking room.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:18 pm
Starfire stared uo towards the ceiling than back down. She stood in a corner thinking to herself about all the bad things that were happening.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:20 pm
Sparrow Girl looked towards Arachnid then flew back up with her wings. "Lets go though you should show the way," she said.

Fox awaited for Arachnid's return.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:19 am
'Follow me I have a first class flight on the most amazing transport you've ever seen' he joked slightly as tried to interject some humour into the dismal morbid atmosphere. He strode briskly back to the forest now wishing he'd bothered to grab a T-communciator. Though maybe it'd work better as a suprise for the group. He'd just hoped the damage was repairable.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:30 pm
Sparrow Girl followed Arachnid by walking on the ground, her wings rapped around her body like a cloak, and followed him in the forest.

Fox sat up and sniffed the air scent and her ears picked up. She could hear and smell Arachnid coming back but another scent was with him. The same scent she had to track down for him.

As Sparrow Girl walked more in the froest she spotted a red fox, that was huge a bigger than a normal size fox, and it was the kind that you can ride, like a horse or something. On the red fox's back was wings of red angel wings and her tail was split into two tails. "Who are you?" she asked knowing a fox may not answer but just said it out of no where.

"Oh, my name is Fox my dear and you are," said Fox.

Sparrow Girl was surprised at the talking red fox. she than said, "I'm Sparrow Girl."

"So your the scent that Arachnid here had me follow," said Fox.

"I guess so," said Sparrow Girl.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:14 am
'Yeah lets just go' Arachnid replied delicately moving other towards Fox. 'We can all cacth up later' he muttured tiremsomley. The stain of their travels was getting to him.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:27 pm
"Hm," nodded Fox towards Arachnid. She put her side towards Arachnid so he may get on.

Sparrow Girl got her wings ready to fly and said, "Ready when ever you two are."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:28 am
'Hooowww aaa...bout... now !' Arachnid yelled excidelty getting comfy on Fox. He may me be misrable and moody at times, but they were some things that couldn't be avoided and must be ripped without haste or speed.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:43 pm
"Yoooouuu Got It!" yelled Fox as she flew up in the sky.

Sparow Girl followed them both up towards the sky. "Show the way," said Sparrow with a bow.

"Hm," Fox nodded and started her flying journey towards the tower.

Sparrow Girl flew along side them with the same speed as Fox was flying.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games