Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

wISHFULLthiNKer124

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:50 pm
"I don't know too much about it. Tatsumi is the Chief's secretary, so he probably knows. All I know is that there are a total of eighteen shinigami who are in charge of keeping things at the Bureau under control, and we're four of them," Watari thought for a moment, "If I brought my computer I could search it."

"I know how to use the key, so don't worry about it, just follow the scent," Tatsumi pocketed the key card, "If the two of them are with Muraki, then we don't have much more time."

"Doesn't Hisoka look beautiful when he's covered in his own blood?" Muraki asked Tsuzuki, who was out of it. He obviously wasn't in his happy place, due to the pained expression written all over his face. Muraki just grinned and stabbed Hisoka again, more for show than for any other purpose.

((Sry, but I g2g, see ya))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:55 pm
((Bye! . . . poor Hisoka . . .))
InuYasha took off in a flash. His demon speed was really helpful. He skidded to a stop in front of a locked door. "The smell's the strongest here." he growled. His ears twitched. "And I can hear voices." he added.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

wISHFULLthiNKer124

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:13 am
((Well, Muraki is a sick degenerate who likes to cause pain.))

Tatsumi had little to no trouble following InuYasha even at InuYasha's speed, since he was a shinigami he could keep up pretty well. When they came to the door he slid the keycard in. With a click the door opened, revealing Muraki covered in Hisoka's blood.
"Muraki," Tatsumi growled as the shadows started to come to life around him due to Tatsumi's power, "Let them go. Now."
"I'd have to say no," Muraki grinned, "They're too much fun."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:52 am
L crouched on his chair and said with his thumb in his upper lip "Watari, I would appriciate it if you could bring your computer here...This way we can figure out why I, Tsuzuki, Hisoka, Tatsumi, and Watarei could see him." He looked over to Chiaki ready to explane his plan and said "Well...My plan is a bit...Reclus..." he grabbed his tea cup and sipped it then looked at everyone in the room "Because one of us...Will have to die..."
((Here some mood setting music at 00:14 is when L begins to warn everyone that his plan's recluse and at 00:38 is when he says "Because one of us...Will have to die..." and that is also where Death Note would end the show knowing them because when it gets the most intense THATS when they deside to say To Be Continued stare any way heres the link to the song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAOU0hwUwh4&feature=related ))  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:00 am
Chiaki stared at L for a moment comprehendding what he said. "Oh, thats sounds like a great plan. Any volunteers?" Chiaki asked the room at large sarcastically.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:04 am
(Seems like Saber was forgotten...)

Saber shifted forward, glaring at Muraki. "You're heart is twisted," Saber commented as she formed a stance, gripping her invisible Excalibur tightly at the hilt. "If Shirou were here he'd hesitate and try to find a way around fighting, but..."

A powerful gust blew in all directions around Saber, and was visible as it warped the air thickly around the blade. A moment later, the wind dispelled, and in her hands was a beautiful knight's sword with a well decorated hilt, crossguard, and blade. The sword gave off a golden glow.

"I'll give you one last chance. Let them go, or I'll cut you down on the spot."

---------------------------------------------

"If anyone is going to die, it will be me," Shirou volunteered. He was dead serious. "I've faced death way too many times, and this doesn't seem any different from getting stabbed in the heart or nearly cut in half by a giant sword."  

Kyo Emiya

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:59 pm
User Image
L looked at Shirou seriously and said "Are you sure Archer? This is a very delicate procedgure...And things can go wrong if even one of my orders is misunderstood and ruined..."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:10 pm
(I can't take it anymore. I need the entire set.)

Quote:
Name: Rin Tohsaka
Anime: Fate/Stay Night
Bio: Rin is the heir of the Tohsaka family, a long line of mages, and essenially considered nobility in the world of Mages. The fought alongside Shirou and Saber with her Servant Archer in the Holy Grail War. She a very close friend of Shirou.
Power/Ability/Secret: Rin has a large stock of jewels that are charged with her magical energy. She also employs two other types of sorceries besides her family's trademark jewel magic: Gand, that fires concentrated black balls of energy from her index finger, and Reinforcement.
Picture:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Additional Info: Rin is Archer's Master.

Quote:
Name: Archer (identity: Shirou Emiya)
Anime: Fate/Stay Night
Bio: Archer is a future version of Shirou, though bitter about his past and the fact that the path he took as a "Hero of Justice" completely conflicts with the strong morals he grew up with. Before he was killed as a political scapegoat, he vowed to become an immortal soul and return to the world as a Servant in the 5th Holy Grail War to kill his past self.
Power/Ability/Secret: Archer is even better at Tracing than Shirou (past version), possesses the Reality Marble Unlimited Blade Works, the shield Rho Aias, and the sword Hrunting.
Picture:
Additional info: Archer is Rin's Servant, and will look for an opportunity to kill Shirou.

"I don't care," Shirou replied levelly. "If I can give my life to spare another I'll gladly do it."

---------------------------------------

Meanwhile, on a rooftop a man and woman looked down at the city below. "What do you see, Archer?" The woman asked.

"Saber is here," Archer replied. "She's at one of the laboratories, coming from the police station. I would assume Shirou would be there." He turned his head towards her. "What are your orders, Rin?"

"What do you think? We're going to meet up with Shirou of course. Shall we get going?" With that, they both leapt off the skyscraper towards the police station.

"Are you sure this is wise? It's broad daylight."

"Don't worry. From what I hear, daily life has become a little obsure. I'm pretty sure we won't attract too much attention." They landed in front of the building, and Rin turned to her Servant. "Please revert to spirit form, Archer. I don't want to surprise them with your odd appearance."

The Servant bowed and disappeared. Rin gave a satisfyied smile, and walked in and over to one of the desks. "Is there a boy here about my age with orange hair? His name is Shirou Emiya. I'd like to speak with him."  

Kyo Emiya

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:33 pm
InuYasha made an attempt to pull out his sword. He could hear a crack where the seal started to break and pulled harder. Finally the Tetsuiga came out in all its transformed glory. "Now you're gonna regret spilling blood." he growled at Muraki.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:26 pm
"Dying isn't really that bad," Watari said, seeing as he actually was dead, "It depends on the sort of death, but if it's something we could fake I've been known to not only be a wonderful artist,
((Watari's art->User Image))
but I'm also a fabulous actor! That's how we lured the demon out of Tsuzuki, Hisoka pretended to be killed by him." He teleported right then, and returned about five minutes later with his computer.

"Do you have to come when I'm having the most fun?" Muraki licked the blood off his fingers, "Mmm, I don't think I regret it at all."
Tatsumi snuck around and went to untying Hisoka, the boy collapsed into Tatsumi's arms as the older shinigami went to unstrap Tsuzuki, who seemed like he had passed out. Muraki ignored Tatsumi and focused on Tetsuiga, "Well, it seems I'm no match, now doesn't it?" He removed the hair from his right eye, revealing it to be mechanical. He had used the eye before to hypnotize other people before. He used it to try and keep InuYasha still, "Looks like we'll have to continue this another time, my friends. I'll return with some better toys other than Oriya."
With that he moved back to his computer. A bright light filled the room and before he vanished, Muraki could be seen giving InuYasha a seductive look.
The room returned to normal, the group left in the darkness.
"That coward!" Tatsumi growled angrily, "Get back here Muraki!" He shouted, but was only answered with silence, "Damn him...."

wISHFULLthiNKer124

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:39 pm
Maron looked starangely a Watari. Death isn't really that bad? she thought. She hadn't remembered it perfectly, but she had seen Jeanne, her previous life burned first hand. Somehow she didn't think it was a walk in the park.

"I have a question" she said looking at Watari. "What exactly happens to a person after they die?" she asked wondering how the process worked, now that she had met a real shinigami.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:55 pm
"When someone dies they go to the Judgment Bureau to undergo a trial. But some souls are still attached to the world when they die. Those souls are tested and if passed become shinigami and are assigned an area to patrol, other than that the spirits either go to Heaven or Hell," Watari replied, "Shinigami are free to move between this world and the next."  

wISHFULLthiNKer124

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:05 pm
Maron turned to Access. "So, you've been there? And Fin? That's how you becam angels?"

Access shrugged. "I don't remember anything before I became an angel. I just know that souls that haven't been tainted before they died become angels. That's why most angels are young."

Maron thought of the young shinigami that had dissappeared. "Do shinigami ever pass on?" she asked wondering if he would have been an angel if he had passed.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:22 pm
Watari thought for a moment, "It's possible, but remember that us shinigami almost never die of old age, since our bodies stop growing once we're dead. For example, since Hisoka died at age sixteen, he could be 160 years old and still have a sixteen year old body," He leaned back against the wall, "though it is possible to kill a shinigami, it takes an immense amount of power. An example of that is the fire of the shikigami Touda, the fire can overwhelm a shiniami's ability to heal. Therefore killing said shinigami. After that, even us shinigami aren't sure where the souls go."  

wISHFULLthiNKer124

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games