Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Make this reach 100 pages with RE quotes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:30 pm
Well, if people wanna post RE5 quotes, I'm gonna counter the noobness of it with some movie quotes:

Betty: You like playing rough, huh?
LJ: Oh, I've had worse.
Betty: I'm sure.
LJ: But you've always been gentle with me, Betty.
Carlos Olivera: Oh, God. I'm leaving.

Slater: Under Executive Order 1345, issued by Chairman Wesker for insubordination and gross misconduct in the field, I sentence you to summary liquidation.
Isaacs: Liquidation?
Slater: Oh, just die.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:42 pm
L.J.: "GTA, ********! *hits a zombie with his car* Aw, yeah! Ten points!!"

Oh L.J., how we will miss you. emo  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Twisted Tatum

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:18 pm
"Oh I'm not like them. Imma businessman with stannndards." ~ Ricardo Irving

"Chris. So you're Chris. -laugh-"

"What's so funny? How do you know me!"

"All your answers lie ahead, in that cave. You think you can survive long enough to get them -laugh-. Dyin's not so bad, but it doesn't change anything. You're still SCREWED!"
~ Chris and Irving exchange

"Once you're done with your little vigilante mission, you should leave. There's nothing left worth throwing your lives away for." ~ Excella Gionne

"The BSAA...Wowz you two are jus' on top of everything, aren't cha? The balance of the world is changin' and you're completely oblivious to it." ~ Ricardo Irving

@Mr. Kennedy - He did rock.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:30 pm
"If you succeeded in developing the world's most powerful biological weapon, what would YOU do? What if YOU were in charge?"
-Wesker, RE1

"You will regret this my lady."
-Wesker, RE-tarded  

Biohazard EXTREME

animechickk

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:10 pm
*Bang Bang*Did you send out those invitations?? I told you NO MORE than 50 PEOPLE!!!
Luis Sera RE4  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:38 pm
"It was in your best interests to assist me!"
-Wesker, RE5 Mercs/Versus  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:00 pm
Hey, Canas! Awesome! Your quote is from RE-Tarded too!  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:51 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Hey, Canas! Awesome! Your quote is from RE-Tarded too!

"Now you're wrong!!" - Wesker, RE1

No trolling/flaming, Bio. heart  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:02 pm
Well, too bad, I'm making it my new thing. All the good RE games are what they are. All the crap that came after RE4 shall henceforth be refered by me as REtarded.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:49 am
Fine with me. ninja  

Vankala

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:57 pm
Well, I meant it more like a rule, not a suggestion. There are people who like the... less-than-desirable RE4 (Beta included). That doesn't give us the right to flame on it, which is more or less blatantly insulting people who like it when someone says "Oh wow, you play REtarded?". They did get in here for liking the older games. Unless they're like the sad little noobs who get their mugs posted up in the noob thread. razz Then you can flame away. xd

This guild is about thoughtful discussion, remember?

But still. "RE4 doesn't fly with me. At all. It's gone from my memory, it doesn't exist, etc." (<----- I agree with this, btw. RE4... well I'm breaking my own rule again, but RE4 can go die. Okay, now I can set a good example.)
is much more different and acceptable than
"REtarded! biggrin "  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:49 pm
Well, that's like saying Thee Stranger can't say things like, "RE movies are the biggest pieces of crap on earth."
The only difference between that and REtarded is the degree of political correctness. And frankly, I think political correctness is one of the most overrated concepts in modern culture. Too much political correctness makes people overly sensitive. There is no difference between me saying "REUC is the worst pile of garbage that Capcom ever released," and saying, "REUC is gay." The only difference is that the word REtarded uses RE as the basis for the pun.  

Biohazard EXTREME

I Albert Wesker I

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 10:10 pm
You do it...Im not going up in flames with the rest of the town-Arnold RE Outbreak file 2  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:08 pm
Canas and Bio both have valid points. But What Canas is missing is that Bio can say all he wants for he can express his feelings as such with no repercussions for it is indeed his opinion and that alone. However, Bio misses that Canas initially was talking about how Bio made a comment on Canas' comment. But enough of this, lets all smile and make quotes.

Oh, and to counter both Canas and Bio.

"Six Billion cries of agony will birth a new balance." - Wesker, RE5

"I DESPISE Chris!" Wesker, RE:CV  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:19 pm
See, it's quotes like that which make Wesker a lame wad now.

"Who-o-oa! This hall is dangerous!"  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces