Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

D a i j b

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:49 am
Daisuke woke up unsatifiyingly. It was about an hour later. His chakra was about 70% restored and he felt energetic. He was still beaten up badly and still needed to go to the hospital.
-Daisuke's thoughts-"I still want to fight! Hmm the coins are similar to my ice shard jutsu. My jutsu is a little slower but i can manage. I'll put a little more chakra in it to make them equal or greater."

Watching the coins flying over at Kouga he did -handsigns- -Ice shard Jutsu!- He held out his hands and shot sharp iceicles at Kouga's ties.

"Hold Still, Kouga!" With that he cut throught them with hesitation but made it through.
Then he focused on Ric-sensei.
"My kekkei genkai charges very quickly. You can never underestimate the Hyoutons.
-Handsigns- Wind gust Jutsu! He tried his best to maintain enough chakra and put the perfect amount in his jutsu.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:55 am
"Eh what to do what to do.........." Ric thinks.
*Ric dodges the attacks by throwing himself to hes back.*
"That was close.."  

3Rton

D a i j b

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:59 am
Daisuke ran over to Kouga, "I see you got some of them off (strings) I got the newest one off for ya. XP"  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:37 am
"im back"

(looks like i didnt log out)

(i was ith a friend, at his home, we have played guitar hero and resistance fall of man xd ) ( i screamed like death when i saw that zombie appearing on the screen xd )  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:39 am
"Heh, thanks Dai-kun." One of the clones said.
As Ric threw himself back, a bird behind him transformed into Kouga, who then stretched his arm out to tag Ric. Got him! He thought, his mind getting fuzzier and fuzzier by the minute.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:41 am
(To kitty: zombie...?
btw are you still thinking of leaving? crying
DAMN ric went offline again?!)  

ll Shinzo ll

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:54 am
well sorry to say but im not sure  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:57 am
(Well, you just gotta pm jedi and he'll come. He's actually online all the time, just doesn't post I guess. And you CAN ask Naruto to teach you...he even sparred with you, so yeah...
Btw i posted at your house--hehe can you teach me fire techniques please?)  

ll Shinzo ll

D a i j b

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:00 am
"Woo Hoo!!" Daisuke jumped for joy as Kouga tagged Ric. "Hey sensei! What's the speical prize? huh, huh, huh?!?!?!"

Daisuke then turned his attention to Neko. "Please don't leave the village! We have lots of ninja here that can train you. We have the anbu, the temporary raikage- Oronami. Jedi, you have to PM him to Rp with you. (Kouga pointed that out to me cuz I didn't know that) You have some of the other expierenced Chunnin. and Jounin of cousre.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:04 am
but why are they all handling me like a genin then???

th genins are getting more trained ad are already stronger then me

they already have 2 justus and they are genin

if i was a genin i inly used lightning jutsus because there was no one to train me, they are all so lucky that they have someone to train with but i have to live on my own, so i guess i have to find the power then, and i already know where to find it  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:05 am
(Daisuke--I don't know if I tagged Ric yet cuz he hasn't replied... -glares daggers at Ric-
Yeah Neko--there's even Sakythia, Snow and Eng (Slywerwolf, though he's NEVER here). Try asking Naruto, I think he'll help.)  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:05 am
"Ara- Guess you got me." Ric says and makes childish smile and scratches hes head.
"Hmm the prize ? i tell you after you help me gather my coins."  

3Rton

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:14 am
"Heh...I won." Kouga said as he coughed up a glob of blood at his feet. His arm slid from Ric's shoulder as he struggled to stand. I did it. He thought to himself as blood splashed down onto the grass in front of him. He felt darkness trying to take over his mind and vision, but he pushed it away.
"Gather the coins, right, sensei?" he asked as he tried to look like he's alright.

(I got like 7 holes/punctures in me, so yeah...)

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:18 am
well im going to walk around the village, i have nothing to do in here

later  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

3Rton

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:18 am
Ric collects his coins while listening carefully.
"Hmmm, So might it be.."
"Oh yeah i should take these two to hospital." Ric says and lifts Kouga to hes shoulder.
"Neko could you carry Daisuke ?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games