Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:37 pm
(( crying I'm sorry I havn't been able to post as of recently. I will be able to Saturday. At the moment school is sucking my life with my 6 college classes...))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:02 am
( @_@; Leri has to make up AP Western Civ and an english class.... with all Junior Year classes... >.< not good too. )  

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:04 am
((*pokes thread with a pole*))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:45 pm
((AHAH. TIME! Sorry about the lateness. ._.; Semester is ending soon.))
Midori sniffed back hoarsly, rubbing the stinging tears away with the heels of her palm. Her puffy eyes turned to the unphased woman who stepped from the flames.

The disturbing smile... The younger girl paused as she stared bewildedly. How could this woman be so heartless? Knots that settled in her stomache tightened then.

"How da--!" Midori's voice cracked. Her retort was interrupted by Alcina who moved into action before she could.

At first the fight seemed normal. The staff was an ordinary weapon perhaps, despite it's odd appearance. Midori's eyes widened with worry. When the fire came down, she shrieked. Her eyes darted between the other young girl and Alcina, her fists clenching.

"Alcina-'Neesan!" She cried.

Then there it was, the flames stopping midair in no ordinary way. In fact, stopping fire where it was like that was impossible...unbelievable. But there they were, not moving in their glow above Alcina. How, she had no idea, nor did she have any time to question it.

"Alcina-'Neesan! Are you alright!?" Midori grit her teeth. Whomever this person was, they were the one who made the fire. the one who hurt her dear friend. Her green eyes met with the crazed woman.

It wasn't that the fire didn't scare her. She was scared as all hell but she actually cared for these people... Midori had very few things she cared about. She wasn't going to go down to the person who destroyed one.

Her arm sheilded her eyes as they squinted to glare at the woman. Her jaw set as she cringed to the heat, hissing to the burns she was starting to get. Midori didn't scream though...instead she murmurred something.

"I hate you..."

Her pendant she wore shone brilliantly as she pressed her hand to the ashy earth.

I know you all are scared...but look what this woman has done to your family, your cousins, your children...

She bit her tongue as the flames licked her feet. The unkindled tree's swayed.

Aren't you angry? Protect those who are close to you! She won't stop! Help me!

The trees shook more feverishly, erratically with their leaves starting to fall, purposely in an odd manner toward the flame obsessed woman.

((>_> Anytime now Mem. Think that'll get us close enough to her awakening? Alcina just has to finish it off... crying Again i'm so sorry.))  

NekoNoTsukiyo

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:03 am
((w00t! Post-ness! Yeah, that works. xd I'll post once I get out of class... Cause I think I'm supposed to be paying attention right now, lol... rofl )  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:36 am
((Alright. Lecture on Charles II is over now. xd Let's awaken Midori! heart heart heart heart Finally, another Stranger...))

Sweat poured down Alcina's back as she held off the flames. She barely noticed the glowing pendant Midori was wielding. But she heard the voice of her Grandmother, the Goddess of Time in her head. I will lend you my power. Awaken the new stranger!

The princess felt a new power rushing through her body and nearly cried out in pain as it filled her. She leaned into her staff, using it to support her as the wind rose up around Alcina. Words came to her lips without her asking. "Raging heart that gathers strength from the trees, gather these prayers and release your fury! Answer my thoughts and be revenged. Awaken, Leaf Stranger Midori!"

The built up power burst out of her and into Midori. Alcina added the remainder of her own power before falling to the ground in a faint. Her last thought was a prayer for Midori to survive...

((oi... That took longer than I thought it would, lol. I hate coming up with those little chant things. xp But Midori is awake now. heart heart heart *is happy to finally have another stranger....* Alcina's quest is actually going some where now... rofl

Btw, I thought it was adorable when Midori called her Alcina-'Neesan. xd heart ))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:07 pm
(Perhaps fire was a bad element to use.... @_@; Must PM you Neko-chan! )

The maniacle woman laughed heartily. She was full of glee in the sight of the redhead's faint. She took one more look at the little girl, hoping to hear a whimper or two.

To her dismay, it was the exact opposite.

The trees started to sway and the leaves began to scatter.

The woman felt a sense of discomfort in her stomach. Pity! Just when I was starting to have more fun!

"A little bit of leaves won't hurt... if anything I'll burn them all to a crisp."

After a large yawn, she resumed to play her flute with content.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:04 am
((... And now I remember why I hate being passed out... rofl ))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:15 pm
MemoryDragon
((... And now I remember why I hate being passed out... rofl ))

(I wish Alcina and Hayato would make up by now! Damnit where's the love!? xd )  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:45 am
((*starts humming Can you feel the love tonight from the lion king* Where did Hayato go? And Rhian for that matter...))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:11 pm
MemoryDragon
((*starts humming Can you feel the love tonight from the lion king* Where did Hayato go? And Rhian for that matter...))

(I doubt we'll see Kaze back soon.... I see her go on AIM from time to time though! xd (We need out leader....)

As for Rhian... I haven't seen Ang. But she PMed me though so she's still alive.

Also, I heard that in the Lion King, when they played that song and the scene shifted to the starry night... the stars spelled out 'sex'.
ninja )  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:31 am
(( rofl rofl rofl ))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:13 pm
MemoryDragon
((Im really sorry. >_< i had lots of things to do, and earlier this month i took the Japanese SAT and stuff...i have two Aps, and omg...i hate my life. crying
um, where should Hayato come out? sweatdrop I promise to keep up to date now.
Memory, are we still doing the whole dance thing?))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:56 pm
((*glomps Kaze* If we ever eventually get back to the palace, yes. xd I think Ang is waiting on Kisuna to attack her... Or Hayato to try and break out his air bondage. When I put it that way, makes me kinda sad that Alcina is far away and unconscious... rofl This is why I've always hated being unconscious.))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:11 pm
((All right. Soo…Leri, are you going to reply to Ang? Or should I?))  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games