Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Enigma (Starting and Always accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reptile621

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:30 pm
"what are you doing now" sevias asked getting aggravated. "there is no way you went from talking about ripping kids apart to being law abiding." his hands were now rolled into fists.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:38 pm
"That is none of your buisness, now leave me alone or ill kick your a** again, got it." Karin walked off again.  

Zinkatwo

Reptile621

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:40 pm
"you didnt kick my a**. you and your friends ganged up on me" sevias said angerly  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:43 pm
"yeah i did most the fighting ha ha." She got to far away to head him anymore.  

Zinkatwo

Reptile621

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:53 pm
"she got away" sevias said angerly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:01 pm
Krovak heard all the commotion and started walking toward Sevias. Krovak's aura of fear started to emerge into Sevias's mind striking fear into it.  

LegitlyInsane

Reptile621

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:02 pm
sevias started getting hot chills ((lol)). He looked around. he could not find anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:05 pm
Krovak was now in sight of Sevias, he stood in front of him and in a deep voice he said,"Fight me, and I will let you go."  

LegitlyInsane

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:05 pm
Noah decided to catch up to Karin. He ran ahead of the group to catch with Karin, glad that his leg wasn't broken anymore. When he did, he smiled. "Karin, hold up. Why did you run ahead of the group like that? You know how fast I had to run to catch up to you?" he said smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:10 pm
Sevias looked up to see this guy. this guy towered over sevias. "gulp...o..ok" sevias said a little overwhelmed.  

Reptile621

LegitlyInsane

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:13 pm
Immediately a heat wave broke out through the area making everything in a blurry image. Krovak whipped out his sword from his sheath and a blast of fire came from it. Krovak's sword was imbued by fire, Krovak charged at Sevias with a foul slash of heat. (Oh yeah...)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:20 pm
"s**t i cant see" sevias said as he used his power over ice to kool the air around him. when he was finally comfortable he saw a huge figure approaching him. "s**t" sevias jumped out of the way and pulled out his weapon. he pulled some water from the ground and wrapped it around his sword and charged at Krovac.  

Reptile621

LegitlyInsane

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:22 pm
Krovak stopped charging and looked at Sevias,"Well..." He said... Krovak held out his hand and aimed his palm at Sevias, a fireball shot right at Sevias.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:26 pm
sevias side-stepped dodging the fireball. "you want to play that way. Sevias sent an ice shard at Krovac.  

Reptile621

LegitlyInsane

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:27 pm
Krovak released a fire nova which melted the ice shard which started to come to Sevias, it also started a fire in the forest...  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games