Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:04 am
Dev nods and goes, "Anything for training." Dev ran up the wall and jumped off of it. He grabbed onto the ledge of the roof and got to the top. "REady."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:52 am
Phi climb up to the top of the school roof and sit down. Phi looks at the sun shining beaufully then ever before but Phi had to cover his eye because the sun ray was hurting his eyes. Phi Look at Dev. "He is going to be a good ninja, for sure." Phi though to himself about the past when he was at the rock. "those were the good days." Phi though to himself again. I should go back and be a ninja there. but i have a squad and a promise to the leaf. Well some day I'll come back to the village,... And that my promise." Phi turn to the sky again. "Wow. It big, The sun big." Phi turns to the clouds. "I Remember the cloud village. "I need to vacation there some day." Phi turn back to Dev. "CONTRATE ON YOUR CHAKA"  

xPhi-Phix

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:02 pm
Kiara looked at Kazuma and smiled. She was glad that he was Genin. That way, she'd have to teach less students for now. "So, Dev. What Jutsus do you need to learn?" she asked him forgetting if he learned any of them.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:23 pm
"Um... I don't know." Dev sat down on the floor and nodded to Phi. He began concentrating his chakra a lot more so that it wasn't leaking out like it usually did.  

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:05 pm
futashi jump down from the tree, and look at all of them, training. he then smiled. even if he was cloud. he was glad that people like them are trying to train to become better. he then yawn again.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:09 pm
He looked at Futashi and noticed his Cloud Plate. He knew that many people came from different villages because of the war but he didn't know that a lot more people were there though.  

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:20 pm
futashi then remember something and left to the gate.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:31 pm
Phi watches as that guy leaves. "Umm what is he up too." Phi jump off the roof. "ill be back."  

xPhi-Phix

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:34 pm
Phi appears." Never mind."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:02 pm
"Hey Phi. Can you teach me some earth jutsus?"  

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:28 pm
Kiara looked at Dev. "You'll have plenty of time to learn other Jutsus once you learn the three basic jutsus," she told him. She was strict when she wanted to be. "Now I can't remember what Jutsus all of the Academy Students learned so you'll have to tell me. It's your responsability to remember and if you don't, then you will have a lot more problemes in the future," she told him.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:32 pm
"Yes ma'am. The three jutsus are Henge no Jutsu, Bunshin no Jutsu, and Kawarmi no Jutsu."  

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:56 pm
"I only know henge no jutsu" rag said awkwardly "but I really want to be a genin, so i wont give up until I learn the others!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:55 pm
Kiara nodded. "Okay, I will start by teaching you both the same Jutsus. Then I'll finish teaching one of you after the other," she told them. "So, the Substitution Jutsu is Kawarimi No Jutsu," she told them. She then told them how to do it. She concentrated on her Chakra, made some handsigns and said "Kawarimi No Jutsu." She then substituted with a rock that was near the door of the academy and the rock was in her place. She then did it again. "Kawarimi No Jutsu," and she switched places with the rock again.  

GorgeousC

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:00 pm
He studied Kiara's moves and he memorized it in his head. Dev closed his eyes and concentrated his chakra very carefully and then said, "Kawarimi no Jutsu." He then did the seal that she had done and then he was replaced with the rock. "Cool!" Dev repeated the jutsu so that he was back where he started. "I like this jutsu. What's next?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games