Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:44 pm
futashi landed next to kit and smiled. "so. how are they so far?" he asked him.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:44 pm
((air displacement. water is denser than air, so the water in the air is moved away from the incoming force of air. but if its chakra mist, just i'll fix it.)) Kogai starred at what he had done. The tree was almost instantly swallowed back up in the mist "I have officially wasted some chakra." He declared. Kogai then looked around. "Maybe I should try sensing chakra." Kogai looked through the mist, while sensing chakra. He saw Dev's chakra slowly leaking from his body. "Almost a perfect outline, but it's still feint." Kogai sensed Dev's movements. He didn't sense him fighting anyone, yet he was fighting.  

kickin_sweet

Quotable Prophet

7,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:46 pm
Dev thought to himself. "I'm not that stupid. Your trying to distract me." Dev heard the clones and knew that either Kit was inside the mist or outside the mist and it would be easier to look outside. Dev jumped up in the air as high as he could spotting Kit on a tree. Either that was the real Kit or it was a lazy clone. When Dev came down to land, he saw the other clones running around screaming. Dev landed in the ground as he begun swimming in the ground. He then came up to the tree Kit was in and he dug out the roots causing the tree to fall while Kit was in it. Dev then popped out of the ground hoping to hit Kit while he was in the air.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:47 pm
((how many hits does a water clone take?))  

kickin_sweet

Quotable Prophet

7,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

locopedestrian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:47 pm
((srry, homework))
only a little weary from training but he got up and watched them spar very violently. "hey Ian." Jatsume leaned agaist the broken tree. "hey Ian, you think you could teach me to replace this tree?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:50 pm
((i think its one))  

kickin_sweet

Quotable Prophet

7,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:51 pm
"Hmm they arent bad. But they could do better." Kit stood on the tree as it fell. He jumped to straight to Dev. "Try to dodge this buddy." Making a few handsigns The mist disappeared and formed in his hand. Taking the form of a disk it began osilating violently. Making a loud hiss Kit came down on Dev. His disk held high. It was either Dev move or get his arm sliced off. The clones began to rush at the other ninja. Keeping them seperate was a plan. If they used teamwork tactics i would be more diffcult. But this is how they where suppose to train. To overcome any obstacles in their path to acheive victory.

((Yeah water clones get one hit then melt away. Remember not to auto hit))  
((It is.))  

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

hivaids420

Newb

Ian turned his attention to Jatsume. While sitting on a log, he had his handseal Snake, then the broken tree Jatsume was pointing began to grow back again.

He then stood up, "So, I've heard you got Mokuton too, right?"

(( hey could you teach me some mokuton jutsus really fast?))
"yeah I relized that my dad was in the clan."
(( my dad left me, SO long ago))  

locopedestrian

locopedestrian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:55 pm
((gtg say I was watching and lstining the entire time k?))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:55 pm
Dev saw the clones as they attacked. He also noticed the tree grow back. He was noticing his surroundings a lot more and he also noticed he was growing as tired as fast when he kept his chakra in. Dev then did a hand seal and said, "Doton: Bunshin no Jutsu." An earth clone appeared right in front of him. The earth clone took the hit. While we were still in the air, the earth clone swung a punch towards Kit. Dev was now above Kit and Dev through a kunai towards Kit's legs.

((Earth Clone takes 2 hits.))  

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:56 pm
futashi jump out of the tree and landed into another tree. he then look at the mist. "dont over do it kit. there still only students." he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:57 pm
Kogai heard a strange hissing sound. "What is that." Kogai followed the noise and saw Kit holding a weird watery disk. "Oh crap." Kogai ran towards Kit and jumped at him. While doing this he unraveled a scroll and activated it, his machete popped out and he grabbed it. He held the machete with both hands and swung towards Kit. Seeing Dev's moves all the while.  

kickin_sweet

Quotable Prophet

7,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:58 pm
byakuga did hand signs and yelled "earth mus river jutsu" a big river goes to futashi (idk the jappense name)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games