Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:44 pm
futashi just cross his arms. his dark nibi chakra wants to attack mikyo, but he waited for the right time.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:45 pm
((So the fight to save the village and i can't do it that stinks why not))  

irishshamrock12

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:46 pm
(DUDE IF YOU WANNA GO BACK TO AN ACADEMY STUDENT MAKE YOUR MIND!! THE HOKAGE SAID ANY GENIN THERE WILL DEMOTE TO AN ACADEMY STUDENT! OR DIE!! I CAN'T DO IT EITHER, AND YOU KNOW I AM STRONG!)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:48 pm
jedi looked down at mikyo and then sighed. xantos, let him destroy the village if you want everyone to live, its not worth it. kaji breathed in anger. why not fight this pathetic excuse for a ninja? because he can kill us all, i may not have used mangekyo yet but...im not stupid.  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

((Taking on someone at Mikyos level and your a gennin. he will kill you wiht one hit easy.))

Kit couldn't grasp it. "Mikyo, You are doing this just cuz you feel like it." He sighed. The Gobi was going crazy inside of him. His chakra was almost about to take over him. Kit sighed and just held his head.  
((i still would have come out of hidding and fought for what i have belived in. do you think im famous in most of the guilds that im in for just sitting around letting the higherups take control. NO! i stood up for what i felt was right and i won...but mainly because of my RPing skill...))  

Oni_Soul

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:51 pm
Kashensu jumped down and landed in front of the Leaf gates. He could see Mikyo's troops coming towards him and the leaf. "Futashi, get all those gennin out of here. I'll handle Mikyo for right now. Please dont argue, thats a direct order. Susumu put me in charge of cloud shinobi (past/present) helping the Leaf."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:51 pm
((See even Mikyo thinks I should be ablt to I'll get out of there if i see im in real trouble come on have a heart))  

irishshamrock12

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:53 pm
((It isnt my village so do what you want. I can only interject my oppinion. And if he agrees not to kill you be my guest charge at him.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:53 pm
(NO!!! KAZUMA IF YOU ARE IN REAL TROUBLE TEN YOU WILL DIE INSTANTLY! THEY DIDN'T LET ME, WHY SHOULD THEY LET YOU, AND IF THEY LET YOU, YOU ARE GOING TO BE AN ACADEMY STUDENT! WHY DO YOU WANT TO DIE SO BADLY YOU DON'T KNOW HIS POWER!! If you stay i would have a better chance of livving CAUSE I AM HIS(mikyo) SON!!)  

Dripples

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:55 pm
(Ungh I want to fight mikyo badly but people get in the way)  
((in my eyes there is no favorites...you would all die the same.))  

Oni_Soul

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

futashi looks at kashensu and nodded his head. he then appeared next to and grabbing kazuma with his chakra. he could not get out of his chakra grip and vanished back into the village with kazuma.

(sorry.orders are orders XD)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:57 pm
jedi looked on at mikyo. so the great akatsuki leader has finally done it, i wish i could say i didnt see this coming.  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:59 pm
((OKay no more OOC please spamming is not good.))

Kit unsheathed his sword Yawaraka-te. The legendary sword of light. It can't inflict physical damage but it takes away the targets pain suffering and rage. He stood his ground. He didnt want it to come to this but he would gladly die if it helped save lives.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games