Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:08 am
"That's not what I mean..." She stopped for a moment and continued. "A very wise man told me if I learned nothingelse from him learn this "you can not win a battle by using techniques and usuing physical means, it all belongs on how you start it. If people could just get a long together, it'd be diffrent, but noone really knows the true affect until they loose people." Destiny snapped back into present day. "Sorry, I just baiscally think this whole thing between the akatsuki and us is stupid."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:14 am
Sypher silently whispered to himself "If only you knew.....". He then let out a sigh of sadness of what is about to happen to the people fighting.  

M o k i F a i r y

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:31 am
((wow i had to read alot of pages.))

Jedi turned and left((a long time ago due to so much reading.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:31 am
"boring." Kenshin jumped off his tree and ran toward the training grounds.  

Carbon-kazuma

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:15 am
"Eh...I'll leave to...it's hardly a theatrical fight." Xantos said with bordem and walked off.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:47 am
(what happened, I was off for one night, and all this happened. Sorry im to lazy to go back and read what happenend, SO TELL ME!!)  

Dripples

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:55 am
Destiny starting watching the people in shield fight again, ready for it to be over as she layed on the ground almost half-way asleep.

((Well they continued they're fight, uhm a guy came in and couldnt rp, uhm, Moki, was flirting with my character, a boy appeared, uhm, a fight almost broke out... I think thats baiscally a run-down))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:17 am
havockboy
Dark-Ninja70
havockboy
((smart move dark tho i think that crap only works on the kyuubi...but sure ill play allong meh no need yonbi's help today!!!))

Zeramaru simply walked towards hanzo anything that would touch the sand would rot not because of the yonbi's power but due to the last jutsu he did.
"I just love to reload during battle!" Zeramaru said excitedly as he reloaded the riboruba.

(( No the description says and I quote “This jutsu produces a seal "sit" (座) on the user's hand that can suppress a Tailed Beast's influence over its host.

“Hmm….a sand jutsu this should be easy enough….”

*Hanzo raised both of his hands and moved them forward facing Zeramaru. His hands then started to have a static glow to them.*

Lightning Mirrage

*Billions of lightning bolts shot from Hanzo’s hands at Zeramaru that would wrap around Zeramaru shocking him but since the sand was protecting him the lightning would hit the sand most likely turning the sand into glass because lightning can’t rot.*

(( Lightning mirrage is the signature move of Tenka but since we are fused I can use some of his moves and attributes. ))

((touche...))

Glass shards fell down but Zeramaru just walked undeterred and pointed the ribourba directily at the head. (I never did stop walking nor did you make me stop)
"does not seem right to shoot you yet." He said as he spun it and placed it in its holster.
Zeramaru unrolled his scroll and summoned 1 puppet ...for now...
"Requeim my dear friend!" He said laughing as a man size puppet appeared next to him and he walked backwards.
"Shall we dance?" He said to Hanzo as the requiem puppet shot 1 chakra string towards hanzo's hand and annother to the other hand comming from the hands of requiem.
"it is a dance to die for!" Zeramaru said laughing as he moved a finger causing the chest area to open and showed it was full of blades rusty new old and some poisoned.

((puppetry also needs no seals... you just gotta move yer fingers alot...))
((alright?))

*"Ah s**t I'm screwed" Hanzo thought to himself...but just in the corner of his eye he noticed his katana on the ground the one he threw earlier. He looked terrified to destract him as he slowly moved his leg over and quietly stepped on the blade. He then used the chakra on his feet to make the katana stick to his foot as he started to lean back. Then in a quick sudden motion he propelled his opposite foot up and with a kick of his other foot he attempted to kick Zeramaru in the face with the katana stuck to his foot. Sin-Q on the other hand jumped infront of Zeramaru's puppet and grabbed onto it's shoulders holding it in place while Hayashi used his mokuton to make a wooden pole of Zeramaru's height come behind him. On either side of the wooden pole came wood that swerved around Zeramaru that would hold him in place one around the forehead, one around the neck, three on the arms and four on the legs.*  

Dark-Ninja70

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:22 am
((Flirt? I did nothing of the sort I was just being "Extra friendly"))
Sypher watched the battle intensely. He moved his fingers into a position to look as if he were about to snap his fingers.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:26 am
((I don't think giving girls kisses and blowing them at them or softly whispering behind them is being "extra- friendly, lolz, its flirting.))
Destiny turned onto her stomach and folded her arms across one another and rested her head on top of them. "Hanzo, you better make it out alive." she muttered out almost in a threat like tone.  

Cold winter angel

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:28 am
Sypher sadly looked at the battle and whispered to himself "Im sorry dess". He then knew that if he went on with his plan dess would probably desert him. He sighed and this time fed the ground of his bone 3 smoke bombs.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:32 am
((OOps i didnt know that, i read it wrong sorr, my eyes played a trick on me))

Destiny looked to him "Why are you sorry?""  

Cold winter angel

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:34 am
((What? No I was just feeding the ground smoke bombs))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:36 am
thefire158
"Eh...I'll leave to...it's hardly a theatrical fight." Xantos said with bordem and walked off.
(( Because of everyone else who kinda pushed the fight aside and acted like it was never even happening...>_< ))  

Dark-Ninja70

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:38 am
Dark-Ninja70
thefire158
(( Because of everyone else who kinda pushed the fight aside and acted like it was never even happening...>_< ))

((I'm sorry, I don't think it was ever meant to get out of hand like that by any of us, but one thing led to another.... crap that doesn't sound right but.. okay))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games