Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:34 pm
-Yun sheathes his blade and follows him, leaving the clone to wait.-  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:46 pm
((just reminding you all that im still part of the Mist 7. so realy there is only about 1 open spot left in the Mist 7 when you put Scrapples and my Rpc's names up there.))

Sojiro entered the office glad that his long swordsman training was finally over and that he was getting closer to being completely in the Mist seven besides having a Mist 7 sword. Sojiro noticed Kazuo leaning against the wall so he walked over to him and leaned against the wall copying him in a way. "so Kazuo... i hear you knew my father... Spike Uchiha." Sojiro said calmly seeing as he had heard about Spikes relations inside the Mist 7.

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:29 am
User Image
_____________Kazuo Hatake____
"Fear my white blade..."
Sannin/ANBU of Cloud Village and Mist 7 member

User ImageKazuo looks straight ahead not looking at the ninja now speaking to him. "Yes, I did know him. He joined Mist 7 just about the same time as I did." He turns his head to look at the ninja. "What about him?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:36 pm
"well...recently... i heard he was dead... and that i was going to take his place in the Mist 7.... i already have his Mist 7 blade. but im not at the right rank to join completely yet... but i was wondering if you could tell me about him." Sojiro said in a calm voice. he looked up at Kazuo with questioning eyes.  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:15 pm
User Image
"Fear my white blade..."

User ImageKazuo pauses not sure what to say since he didn't know him all that well. "He was a strong ninja and someone to look up to." He sighs. "I didn't get to know him very well though. He passed before I could get a chance to."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:05 pm
Sojiro sat there for a moment letting the info sink in. "then i guess ill just have to become stronger... to be more like my dad was." Sojiro said calmly with a bit of happiness in his voice. he pulled down his mask that was covering the lower half of his face for only a minute wiping the sweat off of his chin. he then pulled it back up so that he looked like he always has.  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:42 pm
User Image
"Fear my white blade..."

User ImageHe chuckles and looks straight ahead as if staring at something though he stared at nothing. "Now you have something pushing you to get better. To become better and stronger then your father was. Don't give up, don't ever think that where you are at is good, keep working to become the strongest, the best." Kazuo lived by this motto, if he hadn't he would be as weak as all the other Sannin he had seen in his lifetime.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:15 pm
"yeah i guess your right." Sojiro said as he stared off at nothing as well. he was bored and he hadn't had a decent spar in a long while since he was mainly training so much. Sojiro sighed as he looked out a window watching some birds fly by.  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:22 pm
User Image
"Fear my white blade..."

User ImageHe takes a deep breathe. "Well I haven't fought some one in a few days. Would you like to spar?" Kazuo asks.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:28 pm
Sojiro looked up at Kazuo smiling under his mask. "it would be an honor to spar with you Kazuo-sama." Sojiro replyed as he waited for Kazuo to leave first seeing as he didnt know where they were going to spar at.  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:31 pm
User Image
"Fear my white blade..."

User ImageKazuo smiles. "Very good. Then spar we shall. Please follow." He walks out of the door and starts a slow run so Sojiro could keep up.

(Lightning country, the great lightning plains.)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:35 pm
Sojiro ran after him following him closely trying to keep up with his pace.

( o.k meet you there.))

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:29 pm
Oroami looked to yun "yes?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:41 pm
-The clone immediatly gets up and approaches the mizukage.-

"Yes, well, my mission was a success and i've obtained the lightning jutsu scrolls and have learned chidori. However..."

-Yun's look turned to serious.-

"I encountered one of the akatsuki at the cloud border. Not only that, but the four tails was there too. Whats going on and why is Akatsuki so close to us now?"  

Cain the Blade

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:56 pm
Oroami's eyes widened "I see, well I guess this means we must take precautions, I want you to tell all Mist ninja to be ready at all times; any time they catch a sign of an akatsuki member they must inform me."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff