Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
.:.Free to Love.:.((Starting! No longer Accepting!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your father tells you you can't love some one, what do you do?
I run away with them
68%
 68%  [ 20 ]
I listen to my father
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Polka dotted jeens
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:17 pm
Rose cheered Haseo when he had hit the bottles and when he handed her the bear with the kiss, she took them both gladly and wrapped her arms around him, "Thank you." She whispered quietly, "Shall we?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:38 pm
"Shall we what?" he said looking around  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:29 pm
Rose chuckled, "Leave. You said you were not a people person."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:47 pm
"******** those people, i wanna win some more stuff for you" he said as he tried to spot the next booth to play at  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:27 pm
Rose chuckled, "Alrighty then!" She said with a smile, "What's next on the list?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:36 pm
"I wanna do that race" He pointed to a track "The fastest runner win's a free pair of shoes" he looked down at her "Is it alright if i keep that one? i could always use another pair of Vans"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:41 pm
Rose smiled, "I don't mind! We came here to have fun!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:47 pm
"Oh thats right, well then we should go have some fun...... you me and the bear" he laughed and looked back at the track "We can do something else that we both can participate in"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:50 pm
Rose raised her eyebrows, "You can go on ahead, or I can join this race too. We'll have double the chance of winning you the shoes." She smiled and hugged the bear tighter.

((Oh! I got this Panda Puppet over the weekend ^^ It was weird.. i got attached to it immediately!))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:54 pm
((haha its because my nickname is Panda))

"That is a perfect plan, why didnt i think of that"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:56 pm
((lol, maybe so!))

Rose smiled teasingly, "Maybe because I have the brains between the both of us and you have the strengths." She smiled pecking him on the cheek, "Sorry, teddy, but you're going to have to stay on the side and watch."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:59 pm
((xP))

"Or you could take him to the bathroom and teleport him back to the house so he dosent get stolen" He smiled smugly "Hows that for brains?"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:01 pm
Rose looked at him, feeling crushed at the sudden karma and chuckled, "Ya... I'll go do that..." She smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:04 pm
Haseo couldnt help but laugh "Ill wait here"

((i actually laughed at that and pictured it in my head))  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:08 pm
She tossed her hair and walked away, Damnit... I really should have never said that... She said as she went to the bathroom and teleported home, placing the bear and then went back to the park and walked back to Haseo.

((haha! I tend to picture a few things before writing them out!))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games