Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:24 pm
We fear what we cannot understand yet we embrace love...
Lupus turned his head towards Ean with a big grin. "Does that bother you?" He asked, still walking.
[[Like my new sloganizer?]]
...Thus a contradiction against which no one can argue

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:30 pm
Tea raised an eyebrow, "Unless you came from Mythanos, then I doubt we had met before. Onee-sama is the same," She said.

Pre trembled in Angelus's embrace. Her tears landed on her breastplate and rolled down the armor. She appeared to be still fighting a losing battle against her emotions, even though it still had a distant feel to it. It was like she was crying over someone else's problems.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fallen_Angel_Rosalie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:31 pm
A small flock of crows swarmed around the shack Eisheth was kept in and copied the sound of her screaming. Eisheth heard her birds and woke up quickly. "STUPID UGLY BEAST MAN!" she yelled and started yelling random combinations of words , some not even in english, at the man.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:31 pm
//OMG I GOT A GIFT AND FINISHED MEH AVI whee //  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ean_arico

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:33 pm

((Congrats!!))
((its slightly disturbing but yeah its pretty funny))
"A little..." Ean replied, "But i can deal with it." Ean looked around, up ahead he saw a strip of road that had a few booths and multiple storefronts. "Is that a market ahead?" He asked Lupus.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:40 pm
Shane grabbed his head and something flashed through it. He shook his head and said, "Mythanos...it...sounds familiar...I can....picture...a town..." He sighed and shook his head, "It sounds stupid but I see a town being destroyed..."

Angelus kept her in the gentle embrace. "It is alright...let it out...keeping it in will only cause you pain...please..."

Akari pointed at a shack and said, "There...I hear the screams coming from there..."  

SNDarkangel

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:41 pm
[[My favorite has been 'Raccoon Feces inside of you']]
Lupus nodded. "CLose enough" He replied before increasing his pace. He walked up to one of the booths. Before the man behind it could offer him anything, Lupus slammed a pure mythril pauldron down on the counter."How much can I get for this." The salesman looked at it wide eyed and offered a price. Lupus began haggling.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:45 pm
Pre didn't appear to notice that Angelus spoke, but she still continued. To her it was like her heart was being ripped out.

Tea's eyes widened, "A destroyed town? Pet?" She asked.

"Right!" Seraphiel called over her shoulder and landed. She retracted her wings quickly and knocked on the door of the shack, ignoring the birds.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fallen_Angel_Rosalie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:45 pm
The ugly man grew angry at Eisheth and pulled out a switchblack. Eisheth was hypnotized by the shiny knife for a few seconds then snapped back to normal. "Spill my blood and your gonna get killed you stupid ugly beast man!" Eisheth shouted trying to open the locked door to the shack.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:48 pm
spade looked at KoTari. "whats happening?"  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:50 pm
Shane looked at her wide-eyed, "H-how did you know...?" He backed up a step and grabbed his head in pain. He looked at Tea a bit in fear, "I remember...born in Pet..."

Angelus did the only thing that came to mind...he reached down and kissed her on her lips. He pulled back after a moment in shock, "Oh...god...I should not have...I'm sorry..." He put his head down in shame and sadness...afraid of being rejected as always.

Akari smashed down the door and said, "There problem solved."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:51 pm

((Aww i cant believe i missed that one))
"That didn't take long..." Ean said with a dumb look on his face. He began to look in store fronts. Most were simple stores, but he passed one with disgust as it contained torture devices, all of them making Ean cringe. However Ean came upon a booth that sold cloaks and robes. Ean browsed for a few seconds, until he found a black cloak with a very spacious hood for an ultimate disguise. He haggled with the clerk for a few seconds before purchasing the cloak for a few silver coins. He slipped the cloak on, and with the hood down approached Lupus. "What're ya looking for?" He asked.

Ean_arico

Fallen_Angel_Rosalie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:52 pm
Eisheth quickly hid behind Akari "Kill that stupid beast man!" she said pointing at the ugly man with the knife. Then she started picking rocks up off the ground and throwing them at the man.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:54 pm
"We're going to the temple I guess. I suppose I'll just tell Seraphiel to meet us there then," KoTari said with a shrug. He opened the door and motioned for the two to leave. He was going to lead them to the temple.

Tea looked away, "This is bad..." She muttered, "Don't worry. That was all just an illusion. I got that illusion as well," She lied.

Pre was angry at first from the unexpected kiss, but for some reason it seemed to kill the pain a little bit. When he moved away her eyes were wide and staring at Angelus. She looked shocked.

Seraphiel smiled, "Indeed," She said and went in. She decided that the one who screamed was the one who was being attacked, so she lunged at the beastman.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:56 pm
Lupus was only just finishing haggling when Ean returned. He was a tough customer. Once they finally arrived at a price they both agreed with (NEarly twice the original price the salesman had offered), Lupus took his bag of coin and turned to Ean. "Rations." He answered.
[[Rosalie, is it just me or is your char in two places at once?]]

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games