Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Fokiri Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 159 160 161 162 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:01 pm
"Nothing, really," Aquaria replied. "She's probably laughing or something. I can't hear her all the time anymore. Either that or she's angry that I said it was so peaceful without her."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:03 pm
Garin nodded, but he still watched the pendant suspiciously.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:05 pm
Angel, he isn't happy that I can still react is he? Sanvi thought to Aquaria. The angel could hear her because she was holding the pendant, and because she wanted to speak with Sanvi.
"No, I don't think he is," Aquaria whispered to the pendant.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:07 pm
Garin let out a sigh. Afer all they had done to get rid of that demon, she was still talking to her... He looked away from her.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:08 pm
"Yeah, he definitely isn't," Aquaria added. She turned to Garin as her hand dropped from the pendant. "She can't take me over, so is it so bad that I want to have a conversation with her?" she demanded.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:09 pm
"Well, yes, maybe she's still looking for a way to control," garin replied, sharply.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:13 pm
The pendant's glow faded.
"That should be impossible, though. I mean, she'd need to break the seal to do anything but talk, and she can only do that when I'm open. There's no way she can control my body unless I let her and she's weakened the seal," Aquaria reasoned.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:14 pm
Garin just gritted his teeth and bit off what he wanted to say. He looked straight ahead.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:21 pm
"Garin, it's fine," Aquaria said, looking away. "I won't let her do anything."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:23 pm
Again, Garin didn't reply. He just kept walking.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:26 pm
Aquaria sensed that this was a lost cause and began walking, trailing several steps behind Garin. She kept her eyes on the ground. I'll have to be more careful what I talk to him about, Aquaria thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:27 pm
Garin sighed and stopped so she could catch up. "Have you ever seen a vampire frenzy?" he asked.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:35 pm
"N-no," Aquaria said. She was getting a little frightened from the way Garin was talking.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:37 pm
"It's like watching something different, something horrible take over a person you care about," Garin said. "And they become aloof to everything, even you." he turned to her and put his hands on her shoulders. "And you feel like all your emotions die when you frenzy. I don't want for you to have to experience anything like that. I don't want you to be taken over by anything."  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:41 pm
"It wasn't like that for me," Aquaria whispered. "The first few times I passed out because it was so sudden. But then it was just like I was watching my life unfold in front of me. Sometimes I couldn't influence it, and sometimes I could. But I still felt like me."  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 159 160 161 162 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games