Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:10 pm
Didn't he get that was exactly what she was trying to do? However, the threat did make her crystallis back off a little, though he was still very angry. She then pulled her magic back into herself and the shards disappeared.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:13 pm
"That's better," Rick said, "Well, I need to gather some things for that other one's interrogation so I'll be right back," He walked away, towards the door.

"..." Kir started crying for a few seconds, then the tears stopped completely. He was defeated. Completely. He sat there emotionless and waited for his demise.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:17 pm
Once Rick started walking away, Lydia uncurled a little. She looked over at Kir and saw how defeated he looked. "I'm sorry," she said to him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:19 pm
"..." Kir looked up at Lydia. This wasn't her fault. Everything was his own fault. Even Lydia's genetics is his fault. He looked vaguely apologetic to Lydia.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:20 pm
"I didn't want to upset you," Lydia continued, looking down. She never liked upsetting people, even the guards and scientists in the Academy.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:22 pm
Kir shakily took out his notebook. He lifted his pen in his trembling hand and managed to write down, "You're not the reason why I'm upset," Before placing it on the ground and sliding it across the hall towards Lydia.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:27 pm
Lydia read the note and then pushed it back towards him. "It seemed like you lost your fight when you found out about me," she replied.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:31 pm
Kir looked down. There was no such thing as victory and defeat anymore. Just compliance. So there is no more reason to fight. Half of his body was drenched in his own blood, and most of it came from his removed wing. He couldn't fly anymore. He couldn't speak anymore. He couldn't make connections anymore now that he's here. So...what's left?
His hand went to his throat, where the crystallis was implanted. He started scratching at it lightly.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PSIP s a d a s - P s i
SPACESPACESPACE[ t h e m u s i c i a n ]PSASDASXDELILAGUITARLOVE<3333333

SPACESPACEL i v i n g - e a s y , - l i v i n g - f r e e .

SPACESPACESPACESPACES e a s o n - t i c k e t - o n - a - o n e - w a y - r i d e .

SPACESPACESPACE<33300000000000000000000000000000000000

((No one waits for poor ol' Durithill, lol? I see how it is.))

"An interrogation isn't necessary, Mr. Hunter." Psadas said suddenly from his postion as he stood up, picking up his beer bottle as he did. "The girl honestly doesn't know where it is. We chatted a little, you see." It was unlikely that the girl was lying to him. Although she had said she would rather die, she seemed rather inclined to avoid any harm coming to Kieran. Besides, being nice to people was a nice way to get information from them. People didn't watch their words as carefully during idle conversation around a person who wasn't trying to extract information, which made it all the much easier to do.

Psadas followed after the scientist with a bit of a spring in his step, not at all to do with the beer. Psadas was a fairly heavy drinker, so a few sips of a beer wasn't going to do a thing to him. Without much thought, he clentched the bottle in his teeth and began playing a song that made waves of happiness seem to wave over everyone that heard it. There wasn't much point in him staying not that his drinking buddy was leaving, so he decided to follow after Rick and watch whatever was going to happen. There wasn't much else to do around this place at the moment anyway.

SPACESPACESPACE<33300000000000000000000000000000000000

SPACESPACESPACESPACEA s k i n g - n o t h i n g , - l e a v e - m e - b e .

SPACESPACE T a k i n g - e v e r y t h i n g - i n - m y - s t r i d e .

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:33 pm
Some Might Say...
Drake looked between the soldiers. Just how was he going to pull this off? He shook his head. "HOld." He told them. The column halted. "He looked up and down at the six guards. In a flash, he jumped to the top of the cage and threw poisoned darts at three of them. In about the same amount of time the other three were on him. He batted one off, but by the time he batted another off, the first wa back on him. Taking a deep breath, he let out an ear shattering cackle, concentrating to make sure it didn't echo back down the hall. Two of the guards fell. When the hyena looked to find the third one, he saw it rushing back to Rick. Cursing under his breath, he ran and unlocked the cage. "Quick, drain dose three, make it look like you got 'em!" He told her. He walked over to remove the darts. Not only would the draining invigorate the vampire, it would also leave him free of blame.

Chronarch looked at the door as one of the guards from just a few moments ago arrived. "Rick." He called the man, pointing at the guard.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:36 pm
Rick saw the guard and knew something was up. In fact, those guards were all his so it might be a bad idea to bite them, "I guess KIERAN's dismantling has been sped up." He said.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:37 pm
Lily grabbed one of the bodies and pulled it towards her. She bit it his neck and regretted it immediately. She began to choke as the blood burned her throat. there was something horrible in this man and it turned her stomach. Then, she forced herself to take more in, though it made her want to throw up.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:40 pm
Rick walked back into the quarantine chambers a few minutes after leaving, "Psadas, knock Lydia unconscious," He instructed.
The blood Lily drank tried to infect her and make her a part of Rick's numbers.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:41 pm
Some Might Say...
Drake nodded. "Now punch meh." He told her, "ROugh meh up. I kin't help you later if dey know I helped yah."

[[What have I done? xD]]
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:43 pm
Lily yelped as she felt something weird going on in her. Instantly, a wave of heat rushed through her and killed the same amount of infection that was in her, but it made her feel worse. "I can't do it," she said to Drake. She had only gotten a small amount and it had taken her that much energy to kill it...  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games