Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Vamp-napped~(1x1)~(Filled ^-^)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your fave color?
White
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pink
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Red
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Orange
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Yellow
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Green
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
Purple
33%
 33%  [ 8 ]
Brown
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Black
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:04 am
Leora was shaking with anger as she hissed venomously into the phone. "I. Am. A. Vampire." she growled. "As are my children. And we are going to attend the coronation." she said in a voice that expected no arguement before slamming the phone down on the reciever so hard that she actually broke the phone . . . not that she seemed to notice as she turned to Lance, smiling happily, though her hands were still clenched into tight fists. "All better!" she said cheerfully.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:34 am
Lance starred at his wife for a moment, blinked once, and smiled cheerily as well. "Well, it's decided, your coming. And by the way, I never did get to see you in that dress we ordered when you had just gotten pregnant, this seems like the perfect opportunity." He grinned.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:43 am
Leora smiled and relaxed completely as she went over and hugged Lance from behind. "It does seem like the perfect opportunity." she said and then looked down at her babies in Lance's arms. "We'll need to get the twins something as well." she said with a smile as she draped an arm over her husband's shoulder and watched as Michael caught one of her fingers in his hand, giggling happily as she playfully tried to pull it back.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:20 am
Lance chuckled at the scene in front of him between mother and son. "You're right, I'll order some things that will be able to fit both of them when the time comes. Maybe by that time, Michael will be old enough to know where he'll be if I die." He said and kissed Leora's cheek softly.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:15 pm
Leora closed her eyes as she turned her head downward so that her forehead was resting on Lance's shoulder. "Don't say things like that Lance . . . you won't die . . ." she said softly, unable to think of a world without Lance in it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:19 pm
"Okay, I promise I won't ever again." He vowed as he kissed her cheek gently. "Well, we have only about nineteen days now until you become a queen." He grinned, remembering how she had been just an average human girl just two or three months ago, and now she was a mother of twins, his wife, and soon to be the vampire queen.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:30 pm
Leora smiled as he promised not to say things involving his own death and then as he mentioned her becoming a queen, she blinked. "Oh . . ." she said softly, not quite sure how to respond to that. Though she knew that Lance was a prince and he would be the king, she had simply pushed that information to applying just to him. She never thought . . . she had never had the slightest inkling of an idea that she would be queen because of her marriage to him . . .  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:33 pm
Lance frowned at her response. "What? Is something wrong?" He asked her, concerned. He wanted everything to be perfect for his wife.

((Tell me when you want to timeskip to the coronation))  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:52 pm
Leora shook her head. "I just . . . never really thought about being a queen before." she said, smiling up at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:59 pm
Lance smiled and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into a hug. Though, for some reason, he couldn't shake a funny feeling in the pit of his stomach that something very bad was going to happen on the day of the coronation . . . "What do you want to do now?" He asked her.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:43 pm
Leora shrugged. "Well . . . Michelle didn't like the slide very much so I don't want to traumatize her." she said, as she looked to her daughter. She was unable to decide what to do, until an idea suddenly popped into her mind. "Let's watch a movie!" she said excitedly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:56 pm
Lance smiled and nodded, wondering for a moment where all these random ideas of hers popped up from as she walked with her over to the large television. He opened a drawer beneath the DVD play and he smiled lovingly at Leora as he showed her the titles of the movies. Most of the ones on the bottom were horror movies, some were romance, other action, now that he thougt about it, there were only a few, if any, that Leora would probably find appropriate for their twins to watch if that's what she had in mind.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:04 pm
Leora frowned a bit at the choice of movies. "You don't have any Disney?" she asked, rather shocked as she looked through the movies . . . "Um . . ." She picked one out that was rather kid appropriate. She had watched it before. It wasn't that bad.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:19 pm
"I never had time for Disney movies growing up." he answered her question. It's a different experience, growing up as the vampire prince and having his extremely strict father who had been teaching him to be a good, strong king. His mother was more kind, though, but he had never seen a Disney movie in his entire life. Lance looked at the movie she had picked out and shrugged as he pulled out the disk and placed it in the DVD player and the movie started. Lance couldn't help but wrap an arm around Leora's waist and kissed her gently on her cheek.

((Are you waiting to do a certain event or something . . . ?))  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:27 pm
((What? OH! You can time-skip to the coronation whenever you want. I'm sick so I'm kinda out of it. *nods* T-T))

Leora frowned and cuddled up to Lance. "I'm sorry . . ." she said softly and then smiled. "On the bright side though I get to teach you a lot about it." she said and kissed him as well.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games