Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:47 pm
Kazuam jumped into Gamasatens mouth and appeared next to Reiko, he climbed out "GOD THIS DAY SUCKS" he said as he jumped back into Gamasaten, he appeared next to the back of the head area, he jumped out and did handsigns and a rasengan appeared.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:18 pm
((Hmm i love to know how you got behind me so quick on a frog, or wht you are standing on since my puppet's head not near anything, also rasengan doesn't need handsigns -_-. But whtever))

Satan's fire stream continued as Satan's back eyes opened as Kazum attacked. Suddenly Satan's tail came up from under Kazuam about to pierce his chest, mean while his two tenticles swung around and aimed at both his sides.  

Masumi H Dekata

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:21 pm
((he could be preparing for another jutsu, with rasengan being a distraction))  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:24 pm
((Uhh Toad teleport, which isn't really a teleport so it isn't banned, it is going to Myobokuan and coming back in that place, and i jumped off of the toad))

Kazuma suddenly did the heavenly spin technuiqe to repeal all the attacks, he then dived down, he landed in his toads mouth and was gone.

irishshamrock12

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:29 pm
((Dude that is the meaning of teleport. Also how were you able to spin in mid air so fast that could repel all my attacks, where did the rasengan go, also the toad was behind you so how did you dive back in it's mouth. Also yes that counts as a portal so it banned))  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:31 pm
((Well the technuige is chakra, and why are all portals gone anyway, its not even really a teleport or portal, it is summoning and going to myokuban))  

irishshamrock12

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:31 pm
Masumi H Dekata
((Dude that is the meaning of teleport. Also how were you able to spin in mid air so fast that could repel all my attacks, where did the rasengan go, also the toad was behind you so how did you dive back in it's mouth. Also yes that counts as a portal so it banned))

((yikes. Well she's got you on that. And I could repel the attacks....but as far as hyugas idk about the midair spin thing with your tail/tentacules attacking like that. SO.....he may be dead?))  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:33 pm
((or badly wounded))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:34 pm
irishshamrock12
((Well the technuige is chakra, and why are all portals gone anyway, its not even really a teleport or portal, it is summoning and going to myokuban))

((By guild rules it considered a portal cause you could be in leaf, teleport to Myokuban, then appear in say Mist. So yeah no, it banned))  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:34 pm
((ah, well as soon as irish replies I may be having some fun....lol))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:46 pm
A massive wall of molten black lava blasted from beneath the enormous puppet from the center of the earth. Bokun stomped through with Raiden on his head. His omega sharingan eyes were active, looking at the huge puppet. The salamander roared as it made lava slowly formed beneath it to where a pool of lava was around it, it was partically out of it, Raiden still on its head away from the lava somewhat. The heat didnt bother him or the fact that he was surrounded by it. "Well...look at this. Im gone one minute and this happens. Prepare yourself" He called as he started weaving handsigns for a jutsu

((ok, I made this pretty fast so I hope no confusion is caused. lol, Im bored and wanna...redeem myself somewhat if that says anything. So lets have a blast XD))  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:50 pm
((Ok here the problem

1. Zeramaru still in this fight to which im shooting at him. So we have to wait for that to resolve
2. You cant really post cause Irish is using a banned jutsu which allowed him to arrive at the dojo and tell you about this puppet. So you can't post til we fix Irishs little god mod
3. So by logic your still at the dojo, if you want to fight im sorry but im not posting anymore til Havock gets back on))  

Masumi H Dekata

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:53 pm
((aww...ok, seriously??? crappers. What about eris's rpc??? I need a fight. Oh well, I'll delete my post or something masumi until this is corrected?))  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:54 pm
The kage bunshin looks at the thing and then get the 20 shadow clones to hide in places where they will be covered until needed while he made a plan. The clone then looks at pakkun "Well this thing has to have some kind of weakness. Maybe water or fire lets try this out." He does the hand signs, "Lightning Beam jutsu." He shoots the lightning hoping to hit its back cutting it in half. It was a slim shot but he had to at least try.

Raiton: Raikou Kousen no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Beam Technique)
Description: This is the pinnacle of the single-target ranged lightning jutsu. The attack from Lightning Blast has been upgraded further, making it into a beam twice as wide as before, and much more damaging. Targets hit head-on with this jutsu will experience a fantastic amount of pain and be stunned after the jutsu ends. Also, nearly missing with this jutsu also has some effect. Because of the high amount of voltage, small lightning bolts can arc from the beam to someone standing within two feet of it, causing shocks a little bit more damaging than those of Lightning Bolt technique. This jutsu can be ended prematurely by the user.  

SynysterGatesRules

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:59 pm
Test Subject 196 O
((aww...ok, seriously??? crappers. What about eris's rpc??? I need a fight. Oh well, I'll delete my post or something masumi until this is corrected?))

((Eris's is in the office...which im shooting at...crap XD. But yeah she in the office, but again you dont know this cause Irish never told you))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games