Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:45 pm
Kirasek releases her and laces his fingers through her hair and gives the same smile. "Like this." Using almost fifteen percent of his full potential, he amplifies his ability to heal to an aural level that surpasses even Nephilis'. His pallid eyes narrow. He finds the disturbance in her aura and eliminates it justly. He doesn't stop there. He goes further to heal her physically, removing any knicks or scars from the previous battle. He releases her and sighs. "How do you feel now, lovely?"

~~~

~I know.~ Nephilis responds equally concerned. ~It's something that has been troubling me. We have three choices I suppose. We could ask her to write it, see a doctor, or go to my old friend Decia. She's a master in the healing arts. It's your call my dear.~  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:53 pm
{{WHOOOO I read all BLOODY like 13 pages. MAN! alot has happened. New classes this week too. Oh and I'm doin district chorus now!!!! w00t}}

Chelan opened her eyes. It was morning, thin beams of light came through the sand and hit the water she had but up. Chelan sat up and hit the water on accident. It fell at the contact drenching her waking her up completely. Chelan was a really light sleeper so she had but a lot of water between her and the other. The cool had helped lull her to sleep as well. She hopped out of the now 'mud' like bed. She went outside hearing a commotion. A stray shot of fire came at her. On instinct she crossed her hand in front of it and water. They contacted with a hiss and the fire dispersed. Chelan winced in the sunlight and saw Keliah looking pretty beat up. The other's didn't look that much better. "I sleep for a minute and the world falls to pieces" she thinks. Chelan notices that Riko is being surrounded by some winged guy. "Hey whats going on!?!" she yells over to them. Chelan calls water for an assult.  

Mewchloe

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:58 pm
((Okay i will...and i guess nobody cares for Keliah,lol))

Monet heard Nas. "Im in the main hall Nas, Lorna is approaching" she said.

Lorna was now in Nas, as she entered the lavish palace of Noroa. She then met Monet in the main hall. "Hello Monet" she said as she sat down.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:06 pm
{{Aww its seems as if Alyss is gone. i was hoping for Riko or Kirasek to reply oh well....new direction}}

Chelan noticed the Keliah needed assistance quickly. She eyes the stranger and moved over to the girl. She could heal the physical wound with water but since the girl was a fire user the process would hurt her from Chelan's knowledge, since they both were young and hadn't learned how to resist the other's healing yet. "I;m going to try to help ok? she said soothingly."  

Mewchloe

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:07 pm
Nas awoke and dressed in a long flowing robe and white and green striped pajamas that fell below the soles of his feet. He rushes down the hall, brushing past people who looked at him as if they didn't know who he was. Nas walked upon the two girls and greeted them before sitting down. "Good morning you two. I hope you enjoyed your stay at Herbacea, Lorna."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:13 pm
~Do you think Decia will be able to help her?~ Samara asked. ~I don't want her to be disappointed.~ She ran her fingers through Neph's hair, while still holding Lunia close. She didn't want the girl to know that she was extremely worried for her.  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:19 pm
Nephilis sighs relenting his ignorance to her powers. ~I don't know. Hopefully she wouldn't have to first know what's wrong. Her powers may be a panacea and heal everything. We can only hope though. Want to go to Shale before or after we talk to Plague?~  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:23 pm
~If Plague wasn't so anxious to speak with us, I would say let's go now~ Samara responded. ~Do you think Decia would mind coming here? I'd gladly compensate her, especially if that means there would be a chance of her healing Lunia.~ She didn't want to see her...daughter (she was still getting used to referring to her in that way)...in pain any longer.  

The Lacey Bear

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:59 pm
Riko opened her eyes, opening her hands and seeing a sandstorm swirl around in her hand. "Good... extremely good.." She opened up her wings and saw they weren't molting. "Wow... are you like the other side of Kessaris?" She asked softly, looking at him with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:00 pm
~She wouldn't. If it's anything dealing with me, she'll come. And I mean that in a good way, Sammy.~ Nephilis stands from the bed and picks up the white crab near his feet. "I wanted a turtle, but you'll do Checkers." He'd named the crab Checkers after his first pet which was a whale shark. ~Send Decia a message. I'm going to take a shower. See you in a few.~  

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:05 pm
Samara nodded gently. ~Decia~ she projected. ~Nephilis and I need your help with Lunia. Will you please come to Tenshu? It would mean a great deal to all of us.~ She leaned against the headboard, pulling Lunia close to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:26 pm
"No." Kirasek speaks. "Everything he's not makes me everything I am. His body, mind and spirit are bound while mine are not. My heart as well. I am what he strives to be, but can't. We're not separate or together, but just know, I'm the stronger half." He looks at her, the closed his eyes and smiled. "All good things must come to an end. See you later, my dearest."

From a bright flash of white light that became a dark mocha appears Kessaris half conscious and hardly breathing. He opens his eyes and looks at Riko, smiling foolishly as if smiling in the face of death. "You became better...somehow...that's good..." he falls back onto the sand and his eyes slide close.

~~~

"No no no! Wrong! Wrong! That brick goes up there! See!" Decia has on a hardhat, but was completely clean as she ordered around the workers of Shale to fix the trad and commerce center. "Great job Nas." She laments, "Now we have to fix everything. Jeez. Oh, hold on."

~Yes...oh hi Sam-Lunia? I'll see what I can do. I can't teleport like you all can, so can you open a rift or whatever it is you call it and bring me there? That's be great...~

"No! Up there! I'll do it myself when I get back. Take a break...."

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:38 pm
~Oh, sure thing Decia!~ Samara projected, opening a portal. ~Thank you so much for this. And we'll be sure to send some workers back with you...some that are skilled in masonry...~ she added, seeing the trouble she was having through the portal.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:47 pm
Riko kneels next to Kessaris, putting her hand on his cheek. "Are you ok, love?" She asked softly, picking up his head and putting it in her lap. "Please be ok..." She said softly, really really worried now. "What happened to you, love..." She wrapped her wings around them, holding him against her.  

Maha clone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:57 pm
Rayne_Diamond
Keliah looked up, her hair covering her face. Her vision was blurred. She saw that her brother was now somebody else. With the last amount of strength she had, she shot his own aura at him, trying to knock the being from Kessaris' body, like Serenity escaped Keliah's body.

((I just didn't know if Kel was passed out or what, so I'll go with the thing that she's out :S))

Morganna was in shock. She knew she was bound to come across such things, but she was still taking it all in. Her eyes landed on her friend who lay on the sand, collapsed. She dashed over to Keliah, kneeling next to her. "Come on, Kel...wake up," she said. "Mom's going to kill us..." she groaned.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games