Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:32 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan sighed, "I am touching you." He held her closer, breathing her in. In fact, since you're mine, I want you to touch me. His body was trembling with want. He inhaled deeply, smelling her scent and his normal scent mixed together throughout the room. He exhaled slowly then looked her in the eyes. His chest was rising and falling quickly. She was just so tempting. And tempting him as well. I want you to touch me. Her words echoed through his mind over and over.Want you to touch me. A few words fell from the sentance each time it repeated. You to touch me.

Touch me. Dylan let out a low sigh and pushed her up against the door, causing it to shake and make a low rumble from her body leaning against it. He looked into her eyes for a moment, making sure it was okay. But before he could read her expression his lips locked onto hers and his hands wandered down her body again.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:38 pm
User Image
rAViN bLaCK

She shoved her lips against his, probing them hungrily. Dylan's hands wandered all over her body. She released a sigh of relief and desire. It felt so good. Dylan pushed her up against the door. Ravin moaned softly in delight. "Ooh, I like this," she breathed against his lips, referring to being cornered.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:41 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan was pulling at her clothes, tugging her shirt off quickly. Ravin sighed, releaved. Ooh, I like this, She barely breathed. He pushed up against her harder and kissed down her neck. "Mmm. Mhm." He moaned into her skin. His fingers trickled down her stomach and he kissed her chest. "Mmm, are you sure you want to do this?" He looked up at her for a second before kissing her soft chest again.

They did have guests just on the other side of the door. And this would be the fourth time in 24 hours.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:47 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

You'd really do all that work and stuff just to change me? Hunter looked at her for a moment and then chuckled. "And here I was thinking you would be disgusted with me." He gazed back at her and smiled. "I suppse, if worse came to worse I could bite you then have Ravin pin me down...." He kissed her softly "But I am the only one biting you." he said quiet possesivly.

Then he heard the bathroom door rattle and he hissed softly and eyes the door. He coughed loudly to remind Ravin that there was one least one person in the room who could hear exactly what was going on.

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:48 pm
*EDIT*

User Image
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin was putty in Dylan's hands. She tlited her head back against the door. He kissed and moaned into her neck. Dylan's musk swirled around her and up into her nostrils. She inhaled and literally went weak.
Ravin nodded, speechless. "Maybe...maybe just a little," she gasped through her oncoming waves of pleasure.

Then she heard the cough from the other side of the door. Ravin grinned to herself. You're just going to have to suffer, m'dear, she thought to Hunter.

||and maybe not so detailed this time xD||  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:57 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica smiled, And here I was thinking you would be disgusted with me. She shrugged, "Its just who you are." I suppose, if worse came to worse I could bite you then have Ravin pin me down... Veronica giggled lightly at this. Hunter kissed her softly, But I am the only one biting you. She cocked her head to the side. She hadn't even considered having someone with more self control biting her. But, she didn't want that. "I wouldn't dream of it being anyone but you." Veronica leaned into kiss him lightly then heard the bang on the door. She gasped slightly and looked at Hunter, "Are they doing what I think they're doing?"

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan pulled her closer to him as he thought about the people outside the door. "Ravin.." He sighed, kissing her chest lightly again. "We should probably wait." He saw how pissed Hunter was at the fact that they had done it earlier and he some how knew. He was not into pissing Ravins-brother like- vampire friend off any further.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:02 pm
User Image
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin nodded slowly, swallowing her own disappointment.
"Yes, I understand," she sighed, loving the feeling of Dylan's lips over her heart. She cupped his face in her hands and kissed him lightly on the lips. Ravin snatched her shirt back from him and slipped it over her head. "Thank you, dear sir."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:04 pm
ManAxXxSamA
((Thank you all and pardon me for not having a picture this time. I am on my friends computer and do not quite know how to work it.))

Armand shortly found himself outside of the school and sighed. It had been a long day and he was tired of the same thing happening over and over again for a few centuries. Being the oldest of the vampires on campus he had good reason to be. He sniffed at the air and smiled when he caught the scent of Madeline and took off in a blur. He discreetly picked a flower from a bush and handed it to her from behind. "Miss me?" he said with a smile.

User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Madeline noticed the flower infront of her face. She smiled and grabbed it from those familiar hands. "Yeah. I was all alone." She turned around and there he was. Armand. The one who madde her heart leap with joy every time she saw him. "So how was class? I wouldn't know. I skipped." She just shrugged skipping off. She would go to class tomorrow and everything would work out. She twirled the flower between her fingers as she waited for his answer.

....that can't get enough of her Armand
User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:05 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"I'm sorry." Dylan mumbled, swallowing the little regret bubble in his throat. He kissed her softly and let her have her shirt back. Thank you, dear sir. He looked at her, not sure if she was kidding around or not. "Ravin, I want to. Its just with your big scary buddy out there..." He wasn't exactly big now that Dylan thought about it, however, he was strong as hell.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:11 pm
User Image
rAViN bLaCK

She flashed Dylan a bright smile to show that she was merely joking.
"Oh him?" Ravin laughed and waved her hand out in front of herself. "He's just a big p***y! He's extremely sweet...when he wants to be, of course."

She rubbed Dylan's shoulders to soothe him. "Don't worry. He intimidates everyone. That's why only I like him."
Ravin smiled once more to show that she was kidding.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:13 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter rolled his eyes and nodded. Once again this proved mortal boys were pigs. "I suppose they couldn't wait till we left Considering they wanted us to stay in the first place" He considered opening the door and just letting them tumble out. Rabin was like a little sister to him and in his opinion no one was good enough for her, Especially not some hormonal human teenager. He is just a big p***y. Hunter looked at the door, "I heard that!!!"

*Edited

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:15 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan chuckled lightly at her choice of words. He leaned into her touch as she rubbed his shoulders. "Well he must have some good qualities his little friend in there seems to be fond of him." Don't worry. He intimidates everyone. That's why only I like him. Dylan laughed softly. "Obviously you're not the only one that likes him. Did you see what Veronica was wearing?" He smirked and looked back at Ravin, his mind couldn't help but picture her in something like that. Well.. he is a teenage boy.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:19 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

"Eww." Veronica shuddered lightly. "Oh, calm down silly." She pecked him lightly on the lips. "We should probably be heading home anyway." She looked at the bathroom door. "I mean to your home." She pecked Hunter lightly on the lips and stood up, straightining out her little babydoll. "Its not exactly comfortable sitting here infront of them dressed like this anyway." She giggled lightly, she had intended on them staying at his place when she chose the outfit.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:54 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter watched as Veronica stood up "But I like the way you are dressed. He tugged lightly at the hem of her nightgown. "And it is your home too silly" He stood and pressed a kiss to her throat. ...Did you see what Veronica was wearing? Hunter's head snapped towards the door and he growled. "You had better watch your tounge boy!!! he snarled loud enough for Dylan to hear him. Hunter glared at the door for another moment then took Veronica's hand and walked quietly out.  

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:00 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I think have found him.

Veronica giggled, But I like the way you are dressed. Hunter pressed a kiss to her throat. Then he looked back at the bathroom door quickly. You had better watch your tounge boy!!! Hunter took her hand and pulled her out of the room. She gently pushed him against the wall outside of the door. "Calm down babe." He pecked him on the throat and let her hands wander down his chest. "Lets go." She smiled up at him.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games