Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Mael Family Slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Family Member Should be Added?
Father
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Mother
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Sister
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Brother
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Cousin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:59 pm
He sighed. "Booooring." He closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:02 pm
Dracoso chuckles and made a small chunk of ice appear over Tak and land on his head, then slide down onto his pants *lets see how u bare that?* then he carries Mia inside  

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:03 pm
"But it is my fault, I do deserve to die. I killed her older brother." Mia sobbed and avoided his gaze. "I deserve it." Mia tried to push away from him so she could be by her lonesome.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:04 pm
He started shivering. "Damn you." He yelled at dracos  

Takahashi Uchiha

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:04 pm
he grabbed her shoulder and turned her to him *Ok then tell me this, how did u kill her brother hmm?* he looked at her firmly asking. *Tell me what u did to end his life* then crossed his arms and put up barriers behind and in front of him so she wouldnt run away.

Outside the ice melted into the ground harmlessly off his pants, leaving a wet spot.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:07 pm
He sighed. "Would you unparalyze me. I am out of knifes."  

Takahashi Uchiha

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:09 pm
"I did. I just know I did." Mia muttered avoiding his eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:09 pm
Sentiga came around the corner giving off a small yawn and saw Tak on the ground in an odd position *wow he actually used it. didnt think someone would be so off guard* she said to herself as she walked over, she went to one knee *here ya go, and dont say i never helped you* she said, then made a fist and slammed it to his chest at the bottom of his rib cage, breaking the paralysis on his energy and his body *and btw if u go after Dracoso again before he finished up with Mia ill personally make what he did permanent* she said with a grin, then turned and walked the other way

Dracoso looked to Mia firmly *Then tell....me.....how* he said into her eyes *or i will erase the part of u that thinks that* he said with a reluctantance and caring  

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:11 pm
He jumped up and shook himself off. "Damn I hate him." He went around and collected his knifes that were all over the ground. He put all of them but one in his pocket and the other one he just whirled around his finger. He walked inside past dracos and mia with the knife still twirling.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:15 pm
Mia shook her head, "if only I let him use me some more, then maybe, just maybe, he wouldn't be dead." She muttered, trying to focus her eyes on the ground.  

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:18 pm
*yes he wouldnt be dead, but ud be living in a life of terror, where his kind arent welcome and where they should already be dead. his sister came back as a form of revenge, but i bet even she didnt know what he was doing* Dracoso talked to her firmly with his arms crossed *and u did nothing to hurt him. I and Sentiga stepped forward and took over, so if the little Demon girl wants to fight someone its us. and if she continues to hurt u then we will just drag her out along with us and handle her like we did her brother. only this time it will be personal as she has hurt u under my watch. i will make sure she isnt just sent away, but destroyed*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:21 pm
He sighed and walked past them whistling the knife still twirling around his finger.  

Takahashi Uchiha

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:22 pm
She shook her head in protest, "It's still my fault. He was my problem! Not yours!" she cried as she stomped her foot.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:28 pm
He walked up to her, then leaned forward and put his forehead to hers. an energy wave blasted out. shaking the hallway, and their minds linked, he showed her the memories of Sentiga taking the demon out of Mia and then attacking and exiling it. then changing the wave and returning. he wrapped his arms aruond his sister and kissed her forehead, where he shared a memory of when they were young and holding each other, a demon came and attacked her and he tried to defeat it, but it ran into her mind and he didnt know what to do. when they opened their eyes Dracoso was looking at her firmly but a tear ran down his cheek *it was my fault the demon got to you, not yours*  

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:32 pm
"No, he was my problem from then on." Mia stubbornly stated and backed slowly from him, tears streaming down her face. "He was my problem to deal with, my problem."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games