Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:43 pm
((Its very good but I'm having trouble because I really bite at hand eye coordination when my glasses off.))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:12 pm
Leil stared at the dancer. "But," she said. "That would have made sense."  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Domo-Kun Chan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:00 am
Areashine stared at Leil with the most dumbfounded look that she had ever looked at a person before.

"Ummmm....why is making sense a bad thing? I don't understand."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:08 am
"It's not, it's just the antithesis of pretty much everything around us. Namely," and she pointed in Danish's general direction. "Him. Can you imagine mixing logic with that guy? It'd be worse than- than mixing lightning and water and throwing it at your teacher. Who you've already turned into a fish.
"Or mixing law into a chaos spell. Did that once. Very bad results." She shrugged. "'Sides... It's a prank. you don't ask to pull a prank. Though now that I think about it I might have to pull a few strings for a long distance one or two..."  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:34 am
"Wow, you really don't know anything do you?" Puff said to Leil as he climbed onto Shinobu's shoulders. "Law doesn't upset chaos, it nullifies it. Chaos into law is what is going to blow up in your face. Uncle Vlad did that once, he's Aunt Vladie now."

"She probably thinks that she can pull the wool over our eyes because we might not know anything about using spells. I may not be from this miilenia, but I know magic like the back of my glowing digital hand." Shinobu said holding up his hand, which had degraded more since he had last looked over it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:53 am
Leil laughed. "I didn't say it'd blow up. I said bad results. Chaos and Law never work well together, unless- well, no... getting the balance right is so hard it's practically impossible..." She trailed out of her musing as she lifted her head, gaze settling on the digital hand with interest mingled with something like concern. Her face was a hard one to read. "Are you okay? I'll admit I have no experience with anything of the sort, but that doesn't look so good."
She didn't feel the need to mention she wasn't exactly from around here, either, though she wasn't really a time traveler. Just a little bit lost.
Ah... She had work to do, too...  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:45 pm
danish orders some ice cream and begins snacking while watching the customers debate  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:04 pm
"I'm fine, I can heal myself if need be. It's the source of all of my power, and getting it cut off and blown to pieces doesn't stop it from giving me great strength." He said pulling his sleeve back down to cover it.

"Well, I can spit..." Puff said feeling unloved. "It's kinda cool."  

Rozalin Wednesday

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:12 pm
She looked at him, then shrugged. "You'd know best." Her gaze shifted to Puff. "Spit?"
She rather hoped he wouldn't demonstrate.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:11 am
Areashine was agitated.

"Do what you will, I'm tired of this. Just know that if you try to touch danish one more time, I will have to make you leave the Pub one way or another."

With that, Areashine sat on a stool next to danish and stole a cherry from danish's ice cream.  

Domo-Kun Chan

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:44 am
silentdraconis
She looked at him, then shrugged. "You'd know best." Her gaze shifted to Puff. "Spit?"
She rather hoped he wouldn't demonstrate.

"Yeah, like this..." He said before biting into a glass tube with a ink block inside. He reared back and spit of blob of ink against a nearby wall and it splattered. The ink formed a picture of a white wolf with crimson lines across it's body. "Cool, huh?"

"Spitting is such a bad habit." Shinobu said handing Puff a tissue.

"But, it was cool huh?" Puff said with a grin, but another tooth fell out. "Dang it I'm still losing them!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:46 am
Areashine looked at the very cool picture that was spit onto one of the walls.

"Could you please refrain from spitting until out of the Pub? Or at least use a cup!"  

Domo-Kun Chan

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:03 am
danish gives areashine her very own sunday with extra cherries as he rubs his poor plushie skull
"thats telling them!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:19 am
Leilen shook her head, deciding against making a comment (though it was pretty neat) and walked over to where Danish sat rubbing his head.
A sprinkle of silver fluttered down from her fingers to dust him, vanishing the moment it touched, like snow falling on warm hands. With it went the pain, though that wasn't obvious to anyone but Danish, and Leil, who knew what she was doing.
The little black pouch went back in her pocket as she gazed silently at Areashine.
Then she turned around and went to stand in the door, staring complacently up at the gray sky. Not stormy or sullen in appearance, the clouds just blanketed their sector of the town, covering the sky as far as the eye could see.
Leil made a face. She didn't mind the weather, but she did mind that it wasn't minding her. It could ruin the best pokerface when all someone had to do was look outside to know how you were feeling.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Domo-Kun Chan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:26 am
Areashine got very excited that she recieved a sundae.

"Yes! Thanks boss!"

She didn't notice anything except for Leil staring at her for no apparent reason, and walk off towards the door.

"Well, that settles that. To cool everyone's mood, I think there should be a round of ice cream for all. What do you say?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games