Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:28 pm
Jay also walked outside and leaned then against a wall.He closed his eyes and waited.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:36 pm
Annexus tried to smile at Zack but couldn't. He could only hope that he would be alright.

Garnet looked to Elisabeth. "Yes, I suppose I am with them. I...don't know if I can explain my actions."  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:45 pm
Zack closed his eyes again,he felt so tired and weak at the moment"..Are..you worried about me?..Well that is ironic."He suddenly said before he opend one eye"You wanted me back no matter what...dead or alive...you didn#t care....I...tought you would hate me..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:53 pm
Zeek left the room and looked at Jay "So how do you think he is going to do" he said and looked at the sky.

Zenith looked at Annexus "I will be out of here in a minute just let me finish healing him" he said and the glow from his hands faded "ok I'm gone" he said and walked out of the room.  

zeek123abc

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:07 pm
JAy closed his eyes"...Don#t know"He said quietly"But..I hope he will survive..I...I have to think about a way to gain peace on another way...."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:34 pm
Mina hesitantly followed everyone else into the hallway. "I-I didn't expect this from Annexus...I didn't think he could ever worry about anyone," she said.
"He's lived a long life. I think raising Zack made him feel like a normal person instead of a king who cannot die," Mamoru said calmly.
"Zack seems to have warmed a heart that is normally so frozen," Mina said thoughtfully.
"Zack is probably the only one who is able to do it, too," Mamoru added.  

Stefisgarden

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:36 pm
Zeek looked at Jay once more "Well I think after Zack gets all better we may have the chance to talk to Annexus with out hostility" he said.

Zenith walked out of the room and down into the town I hope that all of this gets over soon" he said. He then heard a crash around the corner and went to see what it was. He noticed that someone had dropped a very heavy box and walked over to him "Would you like some help" he asked. "Yes I could use some help getting this box into my house" he said "Ok" Zenith said and picked up the box with ease. He then moved the box into the house.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:50 pm
Jay looked over to Mamoru and Mina"I think ..this..action of him..made more..."Jay smiled and walked over to Mina"It make us all think...and opend our eyes..right?...Mamoru..coudln#t there be another way to gain peace?I am getting tired of fighting..."  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:13 pm
Mamoru shrugged. "If the king agrees to it, we can hold some peace talks," he said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arisu had dozed of and was dreaming.

A ten-year old Arisu was sitting in a corner, shaking and hugging her knees. The bodies of her parents and little sister lay throughout the room. A man was approaching her.

"You're scared, aren't you?" the man laughed. He had a knife in his hand. The knife was covered in the blood of Arisu's family.
"Wh-Why...are you...doing this?" Arisu asked with a voice that shook. She was terrified.
The man just laughed and started to walk closer.
Arisu couldn't see the man clearly because it was dark. The only thing she could see were eyes. Eyes the color of-

Arisu woke with a start, nearly falling off the window ledge. "Why...? Why won't they just leave me alone...? Why must these horrible memories haunt me so...?" she whispered.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:32 pm
"Dad??"Zack asked after he didn#t got an answear of Annexus.

Jay crossed his arms but then he huged Mina from behind"Well i hope he does..don#t want any more fights...Mamoru..You stil want revenge don#t you?"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:37 pm
Mina's face turned slightly pinkish from the unexpected hug.
Mamoru crossed his arms and closed his eyes, leaning against the wall. "To be honest, yes. But I will do nothing to endanger the life that Asuka sacrificed her own to save. I will not let her death be in vain. If it means not getting revenge, so be it," he told them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:42 pm
Jay smiled slightly"you could also just kill someone who is close to her...well i mean..if you find someone .Her parents are dead..the rest of her family and village are dead.I think this is really difficult oh and i am already dieing"He grinned broadly"But Mamoru..I don#t want to make fun of you..i..would also think and act like you should somethign like this happen to Mina..."  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:01 pm
"I am not one to murder people who aren't even involved just to get revenge. I would not dare use my weapon on someone who cannot defend himself. And, before you ask, I did not harm any of the villagers. I only made the plan to destroy the village because I was ordered to do so. I would never harm an innocent person," Mamoru told them. He still hadn't opened his eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:55 pm
Annexus smiled at Zack. "Sorry. I'm just so scared...I'm so glad you seem to be alright."

((hope you guys don't mind my random Annexus behaviour ^^ wink )  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:33 pm
((Everyone is being so nice..... I'm not sure what to do...))

Elisabeth stared at Garnet a moment and cocked her head to one side thoughtfully.

"Well," she said suddenly "the King didn't order me to, so I guess I shouldn't kill you or anything.... But you might want to leave. I can't imagine the King's strange mood will last long. I don't know..."

She turned sharply on her heel, shouldered her axe and started to walk away. Then suddenly turned around and spoke again.

"I'll tell the next guard I see to permit you to leave when you want to."

She frowned a bit as she turned away. Why was she being so nice? It felt weird.

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games