Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marill18

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:22 am
-haru read hte note for her threaly adn smiled-" well that sounds fun" she smiled and tucked the note into her pocket  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:27 pm
"THE mecha? Do you mean YOUR mecha? Because, this is the sort of thing which could go in hundreds of different places on different mechas...." he said, reaching behind the desk and pulling out several rolls of blueprints pointing out multiple locations.

"Whatever it is though, its obviously giving off a powerfull energy signature if is visible to the naked eye.... my guess is some sort of auxilary unit.... could be put multiple places to I bet." he looked over to Maril

"Whats that say?"

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

justice_prime

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:55 pm
Justice awoke, his covert work force of bots having completed a few of the cloning vats already. "very impressive" He smiled and stood looking into the empty vats. "let me see..." he looked about "ten vats.... that's enough to begin work, and with two subjects in each vat, we'll have an effective work force. Let's get this up and running." Justice took a needle, gently extracting blood from himself, and injecting a drop of it into each of the information centers of each cloning vat. they would work on replicating beings from his blood. They would all be the same as well. After his blood was added, he added a drop of another liquid into each container. It was an advanced serum made to speed up intellectual developement extremely, and it would ensure they would all be developed far superior to any regular Kitsari.

They would be merely kits, but they would be capable of doing the work of very intelligent humans, only having to eat as much as toddlers, and only having to breathe as much as toddlers. It would be a perfect operation.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:00 pm
Justice smiled at his work and directed all but two of the bots to work on the structure of the new space station that would be launched. The space station would leave the planet slowly, not with high speed, and thus would need little to no aerodynamics to be involved in it's creation. Wake me again when the clones are finished, in about two hours."  

justice_prime

dsgadsgweq

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:05 pm
yes my mecha. I have probably never knew where to put it but can you possibly give me a blueprint of the unit of my mecha?.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:36 pm
Erk rolled up the example blueprints he had and put them back behind the desk, "Sorry kid, I generaly deal in custom jobs.... and unloess you can either get me in touch with the person who made yours, or get me the modle number, I can't gaurantee I've got the right blueprint."  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Yang Kaido

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:39 pm
He walked through the streets, this place was new to him yet, noone would so much as bump into him for fear of the look that he cast his eyes were blood red and everywhere he went it was as if a cold darkness followed him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:00 pm
"Andy went back to his mecha and climbed inside he cockpit to find the model number." "he finds the number to say PROJECT REDKITE-1539044""andy went back to the shopkeeper to give him the number on a peice of paper"  

dsgadsgweq

justice_prime

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:27 pm
Justice woke by a petting on his head, and opened his eyes to a fluffy silouhete. As his eyes adjusted he realised it was a kitsari kit clone. "yay! the clones are done." Justice pounced and hugged the kit that woke him. "Who are you?" many of them asked. Justice simple purred and replied "I'm your new best friend, hehehe. You should begin learning." He smiled and threw a holocenter into the room, watching it explode into a giant hologram of many information bases. "Just hit the tiles on the menu to learn." The kits went at the hologram, opening several of the bases of information and learning.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:28 pm
"Alright..." says Erk, walking into a back room, the walls of the room were lined with racks and racks of tubes, each with a full set of blueprints in it.

There was a few minuet wait before he came back out, "YOu'r damn lucky I manage to get my habnds on these... most people don't bother with stuff like this..."

He unfruled the sheet onto the desk and ran his finger across it, trying to ind where the object would go.

"I think.... this is it." he said, pointing to a small round object in the center of the frame. "Weird though, dosen't actualy say what it is..."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

dsgadsgweq

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:28 pm
"Andy looks closely at it" "its at the center of the body......" "he takes a quick look at his mecha" "yet theres no opening into it....." "he thought for a moment" "there must be a opening somewhere on his body...."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:04 pm
-haru walked up to erk and handed him a note-" read it" she said quietly

To Haru

Haru, you have been chosen to be a member of the Jarian cause. your support will be a great asset to us and your dedication will one day be rewarded.
Aid in the guardianship of Mecha Main Street until further notice

Marill18

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:07 pm
Erk read over the note quickly before returning to the man

"Hey, I guess that means I can finaly take that break I've been wanting for a while now...." however, he droped the subject as soon as he went beck to the man.

"Well, bring you mecha around to the workshop in back and I can figure out where it goes.... I'm probably just going to have to open the whole torso up... not an easy job..."

He looked back to babbitt who was looking all over the shop. "DOn't worry pal, I'll get to you EVENTUALY."

Babbitt's voice was suprisingly meek, "Its no problem sir, just take your time..."

He was looking at something siting in a corner shelve, it was a small metal hand made of twisted and spiked metal, with the base of a lower arm which resembled, quite acuratly, human muscle structure. Babbitt seemed fascinated with the object, gruesome as it looked in its small case. "YOu see May, this... Mr. Lock seems to be, like you, unafected by my disquite... I wonder why that is..."

And true enough, Babbitt's disquiet was spreading to the others in the shop... there was something about that oler man, something not right... was it the way he moved. Just look at him, he was so ARTIFICIAL and contrived... despicible

((There IS something very disturbing about the character Babbitt Bearings, please respond acordingly))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:55 am
alright my mecha will follow your instructions as followed "red kite then went into the back"  

dsgadsgweq

Marill18

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:53 pm
-haru took the note back and looked at erk with a blank face, she shruged and walked to the windo and looked out it-  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games