Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:10 pm
Ariana walked into the office and looked at Arekku, with her red eyes that seemed to strain. Her cheeks had some serious scuffs and small part of her fore head and cheek was missing skin. Her arms were scabbed up and a bloody scuff mess. Her wife beater/tanktop was torn up and covered is ash, dust, blood and dirt. Her baggy ninja pants were ripped by the knees and cut in the back so that she looked like she was wearing shorts. As for her shoes theyre were scuffed and the material on top was eatin out into the second layer. The soles of her ninja shoes were now a thing strip separating her feet from the ground.
"Arekku, apparently Mist, leaf, rock, cloud, rain, sand, and sound have nothing to do with what happened earlier to our village. We found a copy of my sister claiming to the mischief but the person didn't fit the picture. Of course they could level the village but too much points away from the person.

Honestly I would have followed this person off the edge of the shinobi nations but then I had to remember where I headed before I ended up in mist and before I ended up almost dying yesterday. It all doesnt add up.... Why did you lie to me? I know the grass took part in this, you came looking for a reason to have the Cloud destroyed. When you left I talked with Kazuo and you got Fenrir kicked, apparently you caught me in my lie. Which you also failed to confront me on but instead send me to the mist claiming most of my allies were there. None of them had shown and Fenrir was there fighting a lone. There were 3 kages and an a** load of ninjas jst waiting to kill me.... Honestly I don't know if I should beat the truth out of you or just kill you right here for all those who died and those who would've died yesterday. Its weird of you to wonder why Fenrir disrespected and threatened you in your own village seeing how you run business but know this I don't make threats I only commit to promises. But since I'm generous I'll let you explain before I tear you to pieces. "

Ariana began panting at the end of her long raging speech, not too intimidated by the fact that she was here in this village as her only allie and in the Kusakage's office threatening him in front of his ninjas. She didn't fear much and was rarely given a reason until the chain of events that had occurred yesterday. Her body may have been damaged but feeling so privileged to live through that fight she decided to do one thing before she died and that was follow he hear. If she was meant to die she would have way before this case was cracked but hear she stood capable of making threats and putting her life on the line yet again. Ariana reached into her shirt and plugged her device into her ear said something quickly.
"Kazuo, Kusakage's office running an arrest solo... over"
Ariana then waited a reply from Arekku and expected one from the ninjas in the building.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:24 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

Arekku tilted his head to the side with a smirk,"You should talk slower," Arekku said as he disappeared and before anyone else knew it he was behind her with a spear going through her back though it was a really strange one. "Blue meteor flames, a man that disappeared once Cloud was attacked running at full speed to that direction, and sound nin who are allied with Cloud."

"I feel insulted that you think you can take me while your in this condition Miss Ariana," Arekku said as the spear of his started to heal her instead of causing more damage as most her damage was going away,"I never lied I just told you what I knew." Arekku said as he put away his spears to his side,"Other than that you should know I'm not the real one right." Arekku said as his spear dispersed an he felt to the ground on one knee.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:34 pm
Ariana would be seen stand next to the spear where he aimed to penetrate.
"Are you going to make this worse Kusakage? This isn't looking honest in my opinion"
Ariana asked as she decided to use the device again
"No cooperation, preceding with brute force."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:37 pm
(You didn't read my whole post lame crying ))  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:39 pm
Katsuro appeared in front of Ariana and block her path from the Kusakage. "Come any closer, and you are dead." He said, glaring down at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:43 pm
((lol yes I did that was just how she chose to reply. my character isnt normal and she deosnt believe ya since you kinda made it look like an attack.))  

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:48 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

The clone suddenly dispersed as there was a sudden burst from the window then there was another one on the other wall as Arekku suddenly peered into the office from the second wall he broke. "Hahaha I over shot it my bad." Arekku said laughing as he walked into his office rubbing his head as he already knew what was going on.

"So a destroyed Cloud huh? And now being blame for it, Cloud has a funny way thinking they have authority here." Arekku said laughing as he did, he got close to Ariana almost face to face he kept a small distance from her,"Well attack me then since I really don't plan to leave my village just so Kazuo could come and destroy it while I go talk at Cloud." Arekku said rubbing his ear as suddenly he tried to grab her and push her to a wall considering this was the real Arekku with the speed that was unmatch to such a degree this would be an easy task to grab her as well slamming her to the wall with the strength that only a medic possess he did however forget he was wearing his chakra armor, so he would suck some energy,"Now stay still and tell me all the reason for my accusations." Arekku said as he started to heal her.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:49 pm
Katsuro look at her as she was not going to attack and walk next to his leader. "What i miss Arekku-sama?" He asked him. He look as he was healing her.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:54 pm
Aki arrived slightly behind Arekku. She entered through the hole behind him shaking her head in disbelief at him. That is untill she heard Arekku's words and watched him reach to grab some random girl. "What's going on here? Cloud's destroyed?" Her eyes narrowed at the foriegn girl and she prepared to defend Arekku if needed. Her hand rested on the long dagger she had strapped across the back of her belt.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:59 pm
Ariana glared as he approached then suddenly his hand reached out slamming her back against the wall. Ariana gasped in shock, not expecting the diversion of him going to rub his ear and he was so fast it caught her off guard even more. His grip was firm as he held her pinned, her hand grabbed his hand that held her. She growled slightly as she looked rapidly to Katsuro who had offered help earlier in the cloud but was now on her list of enemies.
"Get the hell off!"
Ariana took a quick kick to Arekku's 'ball and sickle ' as she pushed her hand off his face to get him away

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:08 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

Arekku cringed his pain though it only forced him to hold her much tighter before he just pulled her to him and then slam her back to the wall almost breaking the wall,"Nope I'm not to let ya go till you explain some things to me." Arekku said now furiously as he lifted the girl up in the air like nothing laying her on the back before he put her on his back in a way that would restrict her arms and legs and arching her back with his soldiers,"Now play nice." Arekku said as he started to carry her off still taking her chakra.

Arekku turned to Katsuro,"Hahaha well same old business here in Grass and thanks for coming I appreciate." Arekku said as he bowed to the ninja and headed walking to the outside of his office not wanting to get nothing else destroyed.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:11 pm
Katsuro smirk as it was the same old stuff from before. Since that he left the office, he will do the same and follow him. Nothing else to do but to see what he will do next.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:14 pm
Ariana head but him as he pulled her in making full contact with her forehead against his temple to disorientate him a bit before he got to pick her up or put her on her back.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:29 pm
Aki formed three wind clones as she saw Ariana real her head back to hit Arekku on the temple. The clones dashed to grab Ariana and would reach just as her head would make contact. The clones grabbed at three places, the back of her neck, arms, and knees. If Arekku was hit and disoriented the clones would yank Ariana away and slam her into the wall. Aki would then be not too far behind to slam her elbow, and the full force of her half ton weight into Ariana's gut. "You've already been asked once to play nice."

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:31 pm
Nuppins
Aki formed three wind clones as she saw Ariana real her head back to hit Arekku on the temple. The clones dashed to grab Ariana and would reach just as her head would make contact. The clones grabbed at three places, the back of her neck, arms, and knees. If Arekku was hit and disoriented the clones would yank Ariana away and slam her into the wall. Aki would then be not too far behind to slam her elbow, and the full force of her half ton weight into Ariana's gut. "You've already been asked once to play nice."

((Kinda hard to do with a wall behind me and the lkage in front of me dont you think?))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games