Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:07 pm
Az blushed again but deeper then the first time.She couldn't say anythign nor move and was totally confused but then she smiled and also leaned against his chest"Now i am curous...what is this ...reason?"She asked him.

Jamato held her tight"No need to thank me...you know thta i would do that for you and more.."He toled her before he kissed her gently.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:29 pm
Pyro_the_red_devil
Cero sighed"Damn i forgot that he was hungry..."He looked arouond and saw the dead body of the shadow dragon"We have food"He said to her as he pointed to the dragon"It didn't vanish already so he can still devour the shadows of the dragon but..I think he is too young to do it himself .We need to help him."

Blaik calmed down alittle and grabbe dher Hand and plais with her fingers,it was easy to calm him down you just had to play with him ,but still few tears ran down his cheeks ,he was so hungry.

elaise smiled at cero before gently carrying blaik over to the shadow dragon, she continued to play with him as she walks. reaching the dragon she kneels down in front of it and looks up at cero. " so how do we help him devourthe shadows then?" she says smiling at him and she continues to stroke blaik's cheek gently.  

GAlA_Olivia

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:36 pm
Ceor touched the skin of thw dragon and slowly absorbed its power,with that also the dragon slowly disapread.It firts started to shrunk more and more untill it vanished compleatly"I absirbed it ..I am able to save the power of the dragon but also to give the pure shadow essence a form "He smiled and than took a bottle out of his pocket ,he used his powers and gave the absorbed shadow power the form of a liquied it was blakc but When BLai saw it he wanted to grab the liquied.Cero smiled and gave the bottle to Elaise"you just have to feed him now"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:49 pm
elaise smiled slightly when she saw blaik try and grab the liquid. taking the bottle from cero she smiled again before feeding the liquid to blaik slowly making sure he didn't end up chocking if he drank it to fast. she contiued feeding him until he drank as much as he needed before taking the bottle and handing it back to cero.  

GAlA_Olivia

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:31 pm
Nightshade smiled as she blushed and sighed with her against his chest. "Well my dear, you understand me very well for starters." He smiled at her softly. "Your quite beautiful." He smoothes his hand over her cheek lightly. "And a few other reasons I dont yet understand." He chuckled softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:16 pm
Blaik yawned after he was finished with eating.He looked cute as he did and cuddeld against Elaise,slowly he fell asleep and smiled while he slept peacefully

Cero took some piece of clothe,long enough to wrap Blaik in it,he knew that the sun would be still harmfull for the little one"Here wrap him it...It will keep him warm and also keep the sunlight aay.HE is now a little..well baby so the sunlight is harmfull i think it will take him a while untill he recoverd fully and is the old Blaik again.."

Azzura smiled at Nightshade "Really?"She giggled "I am not normal..you are not normal maybe there is the reason why "She then blushed again as he said that she is beautifull.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:14 pm
elaise took the cloth off cero and wrapped blaik in it gently making sure that it covered his skin from the suns rays, she made sure that a bit was hanging over his face slightly to protect his eyes from the sunlight. she smiled down
at his sleeping from before sitting on the floor and holding him agaisnt her.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:24 am
Nightshade smiled. "This is very true...maybe that is the reason." He didnt know quite else to say. But holding her felt right for the moment so he didnt speak.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:12 pm
Azzura closed her eyes and leaned against him"Mayb or it is something else..."SHe smiled kindly at him and kissed his cheek.

Cero watched her then sat down and closed his eyes"We should all rest and then travel tommorow"He told her.

The day passed by and another day started ,everyone prepared themselves and then walked to the capital,they all traveld at night and soon they arrived at the high wall.Jamato leaded them all inside a labyrinth and after that they were inside the twon...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:57 pm
elaise looked around her wearily as they entered the town. she was stil carrying blaik who felt light in her arms.
i don't like this at all, it's to quiet. she thought before looking around her again.  

GAlA_Olivia

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:31 pm
"Be on ur guards dudes. When we scoped out the place, there were a bunch of guards at the front gate. Who knows how many warriors are stationed here in the city."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:33 am
Nightshade looked back at the group and nodded. He looked back at Azz and gently kissed her before looking at her in her eyes. "I'm going to go stealth alright? But I will be watching dear one." He smiled and moved slightly, as he did his body seemed to become part of the shadow.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:31 pm
"I know you would. And I would do the same for you." Niara said, kissing him back. "I will love you till time does not exist and Heaven and Hell meet." she said, smiling up at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:31 pm
((Chrizzers...your post is to late i made a skip..))

Azzura looked around ,she felt the darkness everywhere but she couldn't see a thing ,she then watched Nightshade.

Jamato drew his sword and narrowed his eyes as he starred at the tower ,which stood in the middle of the town."There is our target...We have to go there..."HE then looked at the others"But be carefull..it is strange that no one is here..."

Blaik grew a little because of the power he consumed,he now looked a little older not like a newborn anymore like a day before.He was afraid but also..curious so he cuddeld against Elaise but looked carefully arround.

Cero crossed his arms" This is strange..."He mutterd but then his eyes widend as he looked at the tower, he could see somethign what the other couldn't.A giant snake was wrapped around the tower.It had 7 heads and starred right at this moment at the heroes."Damn....I know where they are!Come let's go we have to hide soemwhere quick!"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:11 pm
((i realized that after i was done posting and closed out.))
Niara looked around warily. She shivered, memories of her past making her vision see things from the past at the present. It confused her, because she could see her surroundings, and feel the evil, but she saw her mom and dad, her neighbors, everyone, and yet not. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she shuddered at the memories.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games