Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Serphrim

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:38 am
Suzumi looked up to see a man help her. She wished he didn't see how clumsy she was when she was scared. As she looked at him she saw that he was extremely handsome. "Um...I was trying to find the supermarket....um..thank you for your help, sir."Suzumi went to stand up but the pain in her left foot hurt causing her to go down again. When he ofter her a ride she shook her head no. She didn't want to bother him."thank you, but I don't need a ride. Um...my name Suzumi Kamiyazaki. I like to thank you the next time I see you sir..um..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:50 am
Ares smiled a bit at her and shook his head. "I insist, your not exactly able to move easily on your own yet and the way some of these people are..." He glanced back at the other men where the one was now in panic as he thought he killed his friend. He moved his arm til it was under her armpit and lifted her up easily. With himself like that he walked back to his bike with her next to him. "Its a big town and you could get lost easily enough in it." "If your mortal." He added mentally. He set her down on the bike and smiled again. "Well miss...Suzumi...lets go then shall we?" He offered her the helmet. She was definatly not from here, he could barely pronounce her last name. Being a god that was embarrassing as he should know all languages...Japanese was never his style though.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Serphrim

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:57 am
"Are you going to tell me your name?....But if you don't want to and want to keep it secret that's find.'suzumi put on the helmet and clung to his body so she would fall off of his bike. With her foot the way it was..she doubt she be riding her bike anytime soon. So She would have to have her parent drop her off at school tomorrow. As she saw him maneuver through the streets, she remember the thrill of the air blowing through her hair as she rode her bike. She didn't know how old this boy was, but she felt like there was more to him than your average joe.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:16 pm
He didnt say his name as he climbed on the bike and revved it back up. He let her use the helmet because for him that was only for show. As he took off he smiled a bit, it seemed like his luck with women was changing...but he mentally shook that off. He didnt want to become like the pervert of a father that Zeus was. He put it in the back of his mind as helping a women that needed some help. He pulled up in front of the grocery store and helped her up. "My name is John." He smiled again as he kept his arm under her shoulder to keep her steady. He had used the name before on others, it wouldnt do to say hi my name is ares and oh yeah I'm the god of war.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Serphrim

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:49 pm
"If that is your alias, then that is find. you don't have to tell me your real name."Suzumi got off of the bike and leaned on him for support. She felt like she was troubling him. As she grabbed a carrying crate she walked slowly and with not much weigh on her foot. She got something for dinner and also got some ice packs and bandages. As went to the cashier and paid her she stood at the exit."thank you very much John, but I don't want to be a burden to you anymore. I'll just walk to that payphone and call home.""She spoke as she gave him a smile she rarely used. She was pretty but not beautiful like a model. She never made any friends so she didn't smile. Most of the girls just used her to get guys.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:56 pm
Ares had to admit she was very observant, not many could tell when he lied, especially mortals...unless he included mother, she always seemed to know when he lied which had gotten him into countless amount of trouble. He shook his head. "Believe me it is no bother at all, I dont really have anything else to do." Unless it was cause more havoc which he always enjoyed. "Come on, give ya a ride home."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:05 pm
(ahh...that was too funny... XD)

Bella took a deep breath, trying to stop laughing. "Yeah..." She said then chuckled looking up at him. She poked his nose then giggled. "Just a bit dizzy.." She said with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:11 pm
Suzumi nodded then and hobbled over to him and his bike. she didn't really know how to tell him directions..so she just told him her street and address. As she held on to him with one arm and the other holding the bag. She let him take her home. When they made it to her home she got off of his bike. She went to her gate and turned around. she thanked him again and wished to see him some other time. she saw that her bike was in the garage. She went over to it and traced her fingers over the wheel. She loved her bike. However she was sad she couldn't drive it right now. It had been her only friend from all the places she moved too. When she realized that she didn't tell him bye she stood up and cringed as she turned around to tell the man bye.  

Serphrim

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:26 pm
Ares smiled and waved a bit. "It was nice meeting you Suzumi, might see me again later." He almost slipped his name out but kept his mouth shut. He put his helmet back on and drove off back to who knows where. He was intrigued how a human knew when a god lied but he wasnt going to ask...how crazy would that question sound to a human?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:29 pm
||well she is smart.||  

Serphrim

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:33 pm
Hades Hugged his wife back. Rubbing her back in soft strokes " My love why do you not want me to test out the theory of mine ?. I am sure artimiss does that when she sees men "

He contined to rubbed her back in soft strokes as they hugged each other . He put her chin up and kissed her on the lips. He then whispered in her ear " I wish I could take you back to the underworld. I have no idea if any of the school rooms have a bed in it. Or atleast a good chair " . He said with a chuckle

He looked around and saw that more and more people where leaveing " Those gifts i gave you are only the beginning. I have another gift for you. " He whistled for a beast  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:12 pm
“Aw man.” Eris frowned “That’s not fair at least pretend to be scared. If you’re not going to play nice I will find someone else to play with.” She warned.

“Run while you still can” Daichi muttered dryly, shoving his hands into his pockets.

Eris stuck out her tongue at Daichi. “Hey Apollo have you ever met Ares? I mean I know your related but that doesn’t mean much. I’m going to call him up.”

Pulling out her cell Eris dialed Ares’s number and hoped he would remember to pick up.

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:58 pm
Poseidon laughed as Bella poked his nose, "Cute" he said poking her back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:49 pm
Apollo pushed off the table he was on and flipped over eris "Ahhh i'm so scaredddd dont hurt meeee or i'll go cry in the corner..." He laughes slightly and looks at her "Yeah i know ares" Apollo followed suit to daichi and put his hands in his pocket then looked at daichi "Copy cat.." He smiled slightly then took his hands out of his pocket "Nah" He sat back down on the table then laid back "So eris whatcha doin here? besides trying and failing at scaring me?"  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:19 pm
Bella giggled then looked up at him, her eyes going into a daze then she blushed and sat up trying to cover it up. "Anyways...oh crap." She said looking around to see the night sky. "Oh, no poke backs.." She said remembering, then poked him back with a smile.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games