Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:18 pm
(your author is back. Give him time to read up and he will post shortly.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:51 pm
Her hand was placed upon her neck in a gentle caress. "Well...she hadn't ever given me the best first impression...and she had made it clear once that she hadn't liked me before she even had the chance to meet me. That and she discouraged something I was willing to pursue regardless of risks. "I don't know otherwise, I never knew myself to carry such bitterness or habour anger for so long either." Her own personal example would be M's choice of dance partners aside from her. It was like when he danced with her, she was the closest female he knew. "Anyways..." She began after clearing her voice and wiggling around alittle. "We don't fear each other, we just don't agree with each in a way or two. No big deal...."  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

1 Corinthians 13

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:02 pm
Rather than love, than money, than fame,

User Image

David couldn't say he completely believed her. Her words spoke a slightly different story. Every time Violet spoke of Leeloo, she had something negative to say about her character. The same was true with Leeloo herself when she had referenced Violet earlier that evening. Even though they held malice for each other, it was a good that Violet was slightly more atoned with society. She knew it was not right to be so angry at a person. It was Leeloo that he was more worried about doing something drastic.
"I see," he said as the door chimed for more passengers to board, and yet its plea was herd by no one save the two already present in the elevator.

give me truth.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:45 pm
(I read through about 8 pages of interesting posts and of all of them, no one interacted with M? M will continue to dancey dancey then while Sabine and Tomeko stare at each other rofl )  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

fmafan100

Beloved Hunter

12,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:53 pm
"What wouldn't be a good idea?"Miki asked standing up and straighting her clothes."Dancing does sound like fun."She ran a hand through her hair and sighed contentedly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:04 pm
Ilyria had found herself being touched by someone she didnt know, the person was a male who got caught up in M's emotional torrent caused by him having no restraint on his telepathy, he rubbed her sides rather suggestively, This of course made her angry to no end as she clenched her teeth and told him "unhand me or i will show you that this sword is not ornamental." Even amidst the dancing and what not, he understood her command and ran out of the tent. She looked around and saw M. "He's an odd one" she muttered to herself.  

Astharoshe Asran

galgoon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:42 am
Kerox's spots a new spot to leave his power armor to hide and do's that. He leave's his power armor close to the hotel. He starts to walk to the hotel and looks around to see if anyone has seen him. Kerox see's no one and enters the hotel and sits in the lobby.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:40 am
Leeloo Minai

I sacrifice myself for the World...

Leeloo got into her room and fell onto the soft bed. It did not give her pleasure. It did nothing. She stretched to the phone cord and pulled. The phone fell off the bedside table and onto the floor. Leeloo pulled a face in dissatisfaction and pain and pulled the damned telephone onto the bed. She took the phone in one hand and pressed a button. The reception answered. "Hello, miss Minai. How can I be of service?" The cheerful voice rang in Leeloo's ears and she paused a moment. "Please call a doctor to my room. I'm not feeling too well." She whispered into the phone. The receptionist agreed and hung up.

...But who will save me?

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:28 am
Violet stared once more at the floor, this time without a sign of letting up. She thought about what she had told David, and how each word spoken seemed tainted in some inner acid. "I'm sorry if I seem so rude." Slowly her gaze scaled the space inbetween them. "Your lucky I suppose for you have someone who admires you in some way. Leeloo certainly doesn't have a bad taste in men" With a light laughter, she allowed herself to lean more against the wall as the elevator performed the functions it was suppose to do. What a strange place to be bored in, an elevator that was just bringing you down, literally. "You don't mind staying here to be my company do you?" Her head titled to the side abit with the inquiry of such a strange request while the hand she had resting on a knee was now twisting the tips of her hair.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:46 am
Rather than love, than money, than fame,

User Image

"You have at least one admirable trait, dear, and that is humbleness. Do not fret if everyone does not like you right from the start, because perhaps they do not recognize a good person when the may meet one." David smiled at her and continued.
"Of course I will stay with you. Why would I wish to disrupt such a colorful conversation? When the elevator reaches the bottom floor, I will just simply press the button to hail the top floor again."
Indeed, David was enjoying the conversation and had hardly realized that he had forgotten about his disturbing hallucinations. Once the elevator had finally hit the bottom floor, the doors gaped open to reveal a man wearing a tie and glasses while staring at a chart. The middle aged man looked up and gave a brief smile at David and Violet before entering the lift. David immediately noticed the stethoscope coiled around his neck.
"Good evening doctor," David greeted.
"Good evening sir," the doctor returned cheerfully while staring into his chart.

give me truth.

((*sniff sniff*...do I smell a love triangle forming? blaugh ))  

1 Corinthians 13

KASEKAGE

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:48 am
Alex smiles and bows to her."Ladies first."He looked at her."Ummm do you know where the dance floor is?I have never been here before but i can probably find the dance floor by smell sadly."He laughed and wondered if she got it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:12 am
(Potentially exciting 3nodding )  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:14 am
"Oh?" Another blush made it's way to her face. One of these days she was going to have to get that checked out or something. "T-Thank you" Her words were for both his compliment and agreement. Violet was noticing that David had been calming down abit as the conversation now dawned a more positive side. "Hey Da-" Before she could continue, the doors opened with the same familiar ping, to reveal a nicely dressed man with a medical instrument around his neck. She shivered alittle as her wings curled their way in more. Violet wanted to be invisible for she looked to be some possibly sick bird person sitting on the floor so randomly. David however, greeted the man casually which was good cause now the man stood there examining some sort of diagram that displayed analytical info. "Don't move Violet..." That's all she could tell herself at the moment.

((XD hahaha, w-wha?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:14 am
((slightly disturbing [considering we are all girls.]))  

1 Corinthians 13

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:23 am
Leeloo Minai

I sacrifice myself for the World...

The doctor looked worried and gazed into his chart. The call had been urgent. "This is slightly peculiar. Sorry to intrude your conversations, but you reside in this hotel, do you not? Have you heard of a Miss Leeloo Minai? If not, then no worries." He leaned over and pressed the button to floor three, repeatedly. . The doors slid shut and up they went. At three, the door pinged open and the doctor turned to David and looked upset. "Good evening, madam, sir." He said politely and hurried out. He almost ran along, til he reach his destined number. He knocked three times, and heard the weak reply. "Come in... it's open."
The doctor pushed open the door with his free hand and saw the girl, sprawled on the bed. She was rather pale and bathed in sweat. Blood had dyed the sheets a red that no-one would like to see. The doctor, whose name was John Smith, managed to keep a straight face. He walked to the girl and sat on the edge of the bed, checking the vitals. As he lifted her arms he saw what looked like surgical cuts and removal of something. The girl flinched and stared at John through tired and pained eyes. "It hurts..." She whispered, though John expected exactly that he moved closer, his old eyes worried. He picked up the phone reciever and dialed 911. "I need an ambulance to the hotel-" He broke off as the girl ripped the reciever out of his hands and let it drop. "No... I need to stay here." She whispered. "Make me better here. I don't want people to worry." She whispered and blinked slowly. John protested. "I can't leave you like this! You could get any kinds of infections, get septic and possibly die! You need intensive care, what with all the blood loss!" He exclaimed, almost angrily.

...But who will save me?

[EDITTED]

((Note: Violet is REALLY harsh to Leeloo. D: Damn.... ))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games