Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Devil's Castle OPEN +Still Accepting+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:23 pm
Some tears escaped Alice "I will, but you have to tell me whats wrong with you! Please Shinobu!" she went through her book. She crawled to Guroji, as her hand glowed. She placed it on his chest Healing light, all can be right.. she concentrated, as it began to heal. "Shinobu tell me whats wrong, I can help you to , please!" she cried out again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:49 pm
But all the light did to Guroji was fix the lung, and the parasite within the lung.  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:59 pm
Alice stopped and looked at the demon "How do ya feel?" she asked, and looked backed over to Shinobu.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:06 pm
Then, Guroji grasped over to where his heart was as he then fealt as his whole body composition was changing. Guroj then screamed out in a silent roar.  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:17 pm
Alice backed away, as she flinched "Guroji I can help better, if you can just tell me whats wrong! " she yelled towards him. A blue light on her hands glowed, as she reached out towards him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:18 pm
Alice backed away, as she flinched "Guroji I can help better, if you can just tell me whats wrong! " she yelled towards him. A blue light on her hands glowed, as she reached out towards him.  

MindxHunter

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:27 pm
Then, as he nticed Alice, he tried to word out 'Parasite.'  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:13 pm
User ImageShou bent down beside Shinobu. His words couldn't reach out. No words left his mouth. Shinobu. You still love him, for I can see that you'd sacrafice yourself for him. Shou cast a spell, causing Shinobu's heart to glow again, except this time, it was brighter and had a freshness feel to it.

Shou felt his energy drained, quicker than usual. In less than a minute, he was already half concious. He felt his heart slow down to a point where breathing wasn't the only problem. Although he was almost fully drained of energy, his face didn't show. He had his solemn face, but had a worried feel.

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:13 pm
Alice looked through her book, as she wispered the word "Dimenish..." , and laid her hand on his chest hoping it would go away.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:16 pm
As the parasite exited Guroji's body, it then frantically looked for another host, and saw the weakened Shou as it then tried to possess him, slithering faster then a normal snake, but almost unable to see it.  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

The Rogue Butler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:49 pm
((srry i havent posted lately. update please?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:45 pm
((Well Alice ran into Vayne, and hung with him, she felt Shinobu in trouble and ran to her to help her. Both Shinobu, and Guroji are dying -.- and Shou is tyring to help as he used his magic and he's tired. UMmmm and Alice was with Vayne, but yeah ran off like quick to help)).

Alice stood up, not sure what else to do "Seems everyone is ok then now.." she sighed, as she then began to walk off down back to the courtyard.  

MindxHunter

Sunshine of the Knight

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:00 pm
User ImageAs Desiree wandered in the woods, she couldn't help but notice a set of tall, metal gates. Behind those metal gates stood a huge castle. She decided to approach it, since it was late and the air started to feel chilly. Her hands touched the cold, metal gate, as she opened them more to fit through. No one was in sight, but still, she approached the castle.

When Desiree got to the door, she found it to be open. Although she wasn't afraid to enter the creepy place, she knocked, hoping she wouldn't be disturbing any beings that could be in there. "Hello? Anyone there?" she asked.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:42 pm
Alice walked back to the courtyard, and looked up at Vayne, panting a little "S-sorry...S-someone...was...dying...I think.."  

MindxHunter

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:33 pm
User Image
Shinobu saw Shou weakened and crawled over to him. She cradled his head in her arms. What Shou didn't know was that she had never loved Guroji, but she could never watch a friend die. She kissed his forehead gently and closed her eyes. "I love you..." She whispered. The energy he had given her kept her well. For now.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games