Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:36 pm
Kenji continued to fix the buildings one by one. He rumaged through his pouch and pulled out an apple and started to eat it. Taking out a small bottle of water, he began to eat and drink his little snack. He should have dinner soon. He was getting hungry.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:21 pm
Zephyr clenched her jaw as the man spoke. She was about to respond when Asani knocked on the door. "Now is not a good time, Asani," she warned. "Go downstairs. I'll be with you in a few minutes." She turned her attention back to the man. "And who is us? Just Silicia? Or are you working with someone else, too?" she demanded in a hushed voice. She was tired of the lies and deception.

((oh, and hey guys, I'm not going to be able to be on all the time like I have been starting soon. Not trying to sound like a whiny-butt, but can you guys try to not leave me behind?))  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:26 pm
"Your two good friends Nephilis and Helios of course. They co-own Silicia and Noroa. Noroa thanks to you. Now, how do you feel now...knowing that your friends...have thrown you to the lions?" He asked, becoming both her friends respectively.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:28 pm
Asani finally made it to the living quaters and came up to Zephyr's room. She knocked and then listened to the girl's reply. "But Zephyr someones tr...." Asani began about to protest but then paused thinking better of it. She leaned against the wall and slid silently down until she was seated in the easiest position that she could spring up in. She thought she heard murmurs and began to try and listen harder. "Nephilis where are you?" she thought with clenched teeth. She flinched thinking she heard his voice. Asani wondered if the person would show up or was already there, as she slid back up the wall.  

Mewchloe

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:33 pm
((whoa... here's a character i forgot about..))

Tempest noticed a girl not from Tenshu, against the wall. He slowly approached her. "Hello. Are you looking for someone?" he asked quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:33 pm
Zephyr clenched her jaw again. "And why the HELL should I join you?" she said, raising her voice, trusting that Asani had gone on downstairs as she requested. "To what end? When Nephilis himself tried to kill me, why should I even consider trusting him?!"  

The Lacey Bear

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:37 pm
Asani whipped her hand out grabbing the new comer by the collar. She pulled him soundlessly against the wall. She made the sign for shh and nodded her eyes to the door glancing. Something wasn't right and she could feel it. "Be silent.." she mouthed. "This could be life or death". Did Zephyr just raise her voice...the girl was definately not alone. Asani began to call water from her air getting ready for an assult.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:43 pm
Releasing himself from the girl's hold, he nodded. Something was wrong now. Zephyr rarely ever yells. His muscles tensed when he saw that the girl was from Evermore. He'd heard about the cause of the war between Tenshu and Silicia.  

Elricbrothers1144

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:04 pm
"Oh Lord no." Nephilis walks up the steps into the palace finding Tempest and Asani looking at the door. "Asani!" Nephilis called in loud raspy whisper. "I thought I told you to stay back In Evermore! What're you doing here!?" He could hear yelling coming from Zephyr's room and quickly he walked up to it and awaited just as she did.

~~~

"Why should you consider trusting him anymore? He sent me here with this request. And just so you know, it's sorta his fault that Silicia attacked your country in the first place." He sits down and laughs again, this time laying across the bed as if it were his. "Anyway, I don't think you're going to join us Tenshu. Gimme a yes or no so I can go ahead and waste you."

~~~

"Oh crap. That is not what I said to do..."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:07 pm
"Waste me?" Zephyr hissed. "Oh, I think not." The winds quickly picked up in the room. "Go to hell!" A moment later, she drew her swords, lunging at him while at the same time, the swords that were above her mantle were picked up by the wind and flew at him, too.  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:23 pm
"Right then." Stripping the sheet from the bed, he twirls it, then throws it over her head. Just after that, the sword zooming at him sliced his skin only for it to become a liquid on contact. He sidesteps her and walks toward the door. Opening it, he views three people and closes it. "********." He rips the doorknob off the door and throws it at Zephyr before looking around the room to form a strategy.

"Get him! Now!" Nephilis pushes the door, but it doesn't move. "That b***h! He broke the door! Devoro, open this damn door now! Don't attack her!"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:25 pm
Tempest looked at Nephilis with a cold expression. "You sent that man to either kill this nation or to help us?" he asked his voice low but fierce. He could sense and hear the winds blowing and heard Zephyr yell. She was angry and anyone within a few yards from her would be able to tell.  

Elricbrothers1144

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:27 pm
Zephyr landed gracefully, dodging the doorknob. She locked her balcony door to keep him from escaping that way. "I guess neither of us is going anywhere," she hissed. She began to send the air out of the room, only keeping enough around her head so she could breathe. It began to form a vaccuum so that it would hopefully begin to suffocate this man.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games