Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Village Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:15 pm
メタル Жen Ӌami メタル

Genin メタル Medical Class メタル "Kusagakure's Metal Dragon"

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

҂xxxxFor the next technique--the Flare Technique--Xen formed the required hand seal before proceeding. After taking in a quick breath of air to fill his lungs, he exhaled a very short and minorly potent burst of flame from his mouth. The technique had little to no offensive capabilities; it was meant only to provide temporary light.

[1/1] Flare Technique learned.

The next technique was even more simple than the last. After taking in a quantity of air on a scale relevant to the Flare Technique, Xen pulled out and threw a single shuriken at one of the trees in the area. Using fire element chakra, he exhaled a flame that started the shuriken on fire. Now, as the flaming shuriken flew towards the tree, the Genin extinguished the flames directly before contact.

[1/1] Shuriken learned.

The Veil Technique--which Xen would later find to be quite a useful technique--was essential in any Katon user's arsenal of techniques. If he ever wanted to create an opening, this would be the jutsu to use. After forming the required hand seal, Xen clapped his hands together. Like it said on the scroll, his chakra resulted in a white flash of fire erupting from his palms, causing anyone in the area to be temporarily blinded if they were looking at him.

[1/1] Veil learned.

Next up was the Cinder Technique. From the Basic Fire Techniques and the ones up to Chuunin, this was one that Xen found very stackable with the rest. For now, all he could do was learn this one. After snapping his fingers with fire chakra in between, he envisioned the shuriken he'd thrown at the tree before igniting with a spark. Surely enough, as he snapped his fingers, the shuriken ignited.

[1/1] Cinder Technique learned.

The final of the Basic Fire Techniques...the Flaming Palm Technique. After mastering the Cinder Technique, this one was bound to be a bit easier. After forming the correct seal and focusing his chakra, Xen found that he could more properly manipulate the spark in his own hand than anywhere else, allowing it to turn into a small ball of flame. When he was confident in his control over it, he doused the flame. The Genin was now finished with the Basic Jutsu, and could move on to the Genin-ranked.

[1/1] Flaming Palm learned.
xxxx҂

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:20 pm
メタル Жen Ӌami メタル

Genin メタル Medical Class メタル "Kusagakure's Metal Dragon"

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

҂xxxxFor now, at least, Xen felt that he'd done enough training. It was time to go back to the Kusakage's Office and do something more productive, like a mission. His bracelet seemed ever-impatient to be released, but he wasn't really in the mood to do so, nor would he be for quite a long time. At least--he hoped it would be that way. With only a couple more words to Blade, Xen proceeded to the Kage's Office. "Since I can only assume you're my Sensei for the Chuunin Exams...I'll be at the Kusakage's office."xxxx҂

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 5:56 pm
Renzo appeared at the training grounds. After being healed by one of the locals, he was full of energy and ready to fight anyone but nothing he did here would be to his benefit. So he found a lone tree and sat under it. Hmm, ever since I got my Eternal, things decided to become peaceful...sigh need a plan to get things rolling.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

Hiro stood up and stretched. He didn't know how long he was asleep for, but he hoped the students weren't too angry with him. Suddenly, he vanished with the next gust on wind.

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:46 pm
User Image
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇User Image
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

☵☶☰ ████ ████▒▒▒ τнэ bισσɗ ɢσɗ ▒▒▒████ ████ ☵☳☰

w e a p o n m a s t e r X|X j o u n i n X|X b l o o dXXs h i n o b i X|X g r a s sXXv i l l a g e
User Image

Your blood will bring new life to the north.

While the real him defended the strong, albeit vulnerable students of the academy, the clone of the man sought to build his strength for later. It had been a long time since he was in control of a humans body, and although Kleine was powerful, he did not nearly suit the angel's needs. He needed security, and with Kleine's current power, he would not have it. Perhaps he wouldn't even need Grass Village's power. Perhaps he could only -- would only -- need to rely on himself. "Well... this wouldn't be my first pick for a training ground... but it will do. For now. Castel isn't too far from my grasp, so I won't have to deal with all of this riffraff much longer... Miscreants who deny the requests and words of their lord... soon enough, they will reap what they have sewn." And soon enough, he would be in power.

(55 - finally decided to start picking up the counting on my weight training, for one lol.
Now to learn the last stage of Shuurai Tekken Do...)User Image

__________________________________________User Image
XXtotal jutsus

XXXX84

XXXXXXS - 7
XXXXXXXXA - 40
XXXXXXXXXXB - 50
XXXXXXXXXXXXC - 60
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXD - 70

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:05 pm
User Image
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇User Image
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

☵☶☰ ████ ████▒▒▒ τнэ bισσɗ ɢσɗ ▒▒▒████ ████ ☵☳☰

w e a p o n m a s t e r X|X j o u n i n X|X b l o o dXXs h i n o b i X|X g r a s sXXv i l l a g e
User Image

Your blood will bring new life to the north.

(Durr I just realized I have to be Sanin to learn that. ZZZZZZZ
Okay fifth stage of mist standard style.
: | )

He couldn't stand it... being so weak. It tickled a path through his bones, feeling as if ants were crawling underneath his skin. He needed to regain his lost majesty. His lost accomplishments. If not, his flesh would soon be rendered and ripped by his enemies -- those who seeked to right his wrongs. It had been a long time since he had done something like this -- trained -- perhaps even thousands of years... but he would do this now, and he would not only be able to see through Kleine's mortal eyes, but would seize and use the power given to him. Drawing his blade, he felt that he already, naturally, knew what to do. He ran straight and without falter -- reducing all trees, all stones in his path to naught. It was obvious, the extent of his power, but to him, he was nothing. He needed more. (1/11)

Not a single moment had passed between each breath before again he lunged and dashed, slashed and leaped, training on nature itself rather than synthetic creations people so often used. This was his world. It was his to reap and destroy. If he desired for the trees to fall they would fall, the rocks to shatter they would be crushed, and if he desired it to be by his hand, then it would be so. And it was. With each lunge he slowly continued upon his path, again and again until eventually, he felt that it was becoming right. His blade had always been a part of him... but now, he felt there would soon be no differentiation between a simple blade, and he. (2/11)

As he continued his progress to the peak of his power, he began to see that there was other life around him. Not of beast or of nature, another human was here. But he was not bothered. It was just another man. Perhaps the other would count himself lucky -- to watch Monte move with grace as he grew in power, only stopping when power had been assured. Yes. He could see it. It was perfect. He felt it. (3/11)

With each movement of his blade his arms -- mortal arms -- began to grow sore. It drove him mad, but there was nothing he could do about it. He was not used to it... this... pain. It was hard to picture himself in a body that could be destroyed... a mind that could be frail and become capable of indoctrination... but he tried -- with whatever might he had left after those thousands of withering years -- to ignore the current reality, and looked to the possibility. Deification. As humans evolve depending on the land, perhaps Kleine could involve with such a power inside of him. Perhaps his body no longer need be mortal. These were -- as he trained -- things to think upon. (4/11)User Image

__________________________________________User Image
XXtotal jutsus

XXXX84

XXXXXXS - 7
XXXXXXXXA - 40
XXXXXXXXXXB - 50
XXXXXXXXXXXXC - 60
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXD - 70

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:46 pm
User Image-Elizabeth Bishop-
XHidden GrassXchuuninXKukanXNaiX

Beth arrived at the training ground and scanned the area. She liked to train in solitude, so she looked for the most alone spot. It probably wasnt a good idea looking for isolation in a public area, but what the hell. Beth found a secluded patch of grass and pulled out her scroll of grass jutsu. She began to scan over them and read off a few of the basic moves before trying them.

Jutsu Left: 45/45
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 Kage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:42 pm
While he trained, practicing with blade in hand and soles on his feet, he could feel another enter. And immediately, he knew who it was. Yes, inside of her veins, deep within her heart, he could feel the origin of her blood, pulsing... always... pressing through... it was Shane's star pupil. Her veins felt the same. They looked the same. They were the same. And within his own heart, where the blood of Kleine's mother and father pulsed through, he wondered, for the first time in his immortal life; if it was right to take it away. (5/11)

But the distractions, he felt, had gone on long enough. Thinking of feelings... emotions... mortal life... it would lure and deceive him away from his goal. He knew he was right. He KNEW it. He had always known, and he would not allow the feelings of a mortal body to distract and discourage him. There was no room for remorse. He was god. That had to be enough. Whatever he said, would go. And he would not falter. (6/11)

As his training progressed he couldn't help but look before him; at the creation. Doubts sizzled and burned within his mind; who was god? Monte did not create. He destroyed. He was the god of death and destruction, blood and battle. But who then, was there, always vigilant, to create? Who made the grass and the trees, the sea and the sky? If he was god he would HAVE the ANSWER. But he did NOT KNOW. He didn't know where peope and life came from; only where it ended! Only how to destroy t! If he was god then he could control all before him. But they resisted. And he could do nothing. A God would not have been sealed away. A God would be absolute and almighty. But now, what he was, above all things, was mortal.
He was not god. (7/11)  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:20 pm
"...Ha, look at me. Doubting authority like some old b***h. My own authority, nontheless. Why now do I resist my own word? Why do mortals host such feeble emotions? They are weak. They cannot destroy nor control their own weakness. ...But, what does that make me? ...Weakness... right now, it is something I hold. The good and righteous kneel before the destroyers. The holy lords will kiss at my feet when I fell them. The world will be under my dominion or it will not "be", at all. There is no room within a god's heart for remorse. This world is mine; I may do all I desire, all I can see in this world is at my whim. And I say; let fall, the West! I cannot feel the plea of the people who will suffer! I cannot have remorse! I cannot face insubordination from my own heart, own soul! So I must destroy it! A true god could destroy these mortal feelings that take hold of me! I will PROVE THIS to MYSELF." (8/11)

He realized, early on, that he looked no better than a raving lunatic, but these doubts, had been acknowledged, and had begun to drive him mad. From within himself, he tried, with all of his heart, to face and defeat the doubts that held themselves before him. But within a quick breath; he stopped. He felt he knew the answer; yes, this was a trial. To see if even god could resist mortal suffering. But he was found. He won. Yes. This was the answer, to him. But inside he knew it was a lie. In this body, the bloodgod would meet his end. (9/11)

And soon before him, the true owner of the body and mind came. Only his royal armor as his body and a blade in his hand, he had traveled thousands of miles, hoping to end the reign of his little "angel". However, the boy could not speak. No words muttered, no one would even know it was Kleine. But it was. He wanted freedom. He wanted, more than ever before, humanity. The humanity his now synthetic life could not grant him. So he returned, something his angel would come to both admire and regret. The former only being true, because he wanted a savior, to free him from mortality. (10/11)

No words whispered, no eye contact made as a lifeless set of armor had no eyes for there to even be contact. The angel and the boy whose body he now controlled just stood there, Kleine acknowledging his power and hold, and the angel acknowledging his doom.

But how could a boy, now only a suit of armor, defeat a god? It was simple. The moment Monte resigned himself to control over Kleine's body, he was no longer a god. He had become mortal, like any other. And in knowing this, the fear struck his heart, deaf to reason and absorbant to the pain he would soon face. For in truth, the second the angel's soul looked through Kleine's eyes into the vision of what he once was, devoid and lifeless, he had already won. (11/11)

Kleine's body had been returned. "I'm not a little boy anymore. No longer could I face indoctrination as my body could bear it. In the end, you became the tyrant, and I have won the revolution." /exit  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:34 pm

Beth began with the Grass clone skill.
Kusa Bunshin no Jutsu (Grass Clone Skill)
Beth began by performing the hand signs, and then focusing chakra into the surrounding grass. The plants began to sprout and grow. They winded up and formed a perfect clone of Beth [1/1]

Next, she would perform the Artificial Lawn jutsu
Kusaton: Jinkoushiba no Jutsu (Grass Element: Artificial Lawn Skill)
Beth looked for a patch of dirt and began to focus her chakra into the ground. She fed grass seeds in the area of the dirt and accelerated their growth. [1/1]

45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 Kage

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:47 pm

Kusaton: Kusa Fushido no Jutsu (Grass Element: Grass Bed Skill)
Beth performed the hand signs for the jutsu, then began focusing her chakra into the ground. Like with the previous jutsu, the grass began to sprout, only this time, it was taller, and much thicker, blocking movement. [1/1]

Kusa Ayatsuri no Jutsu (Grass Manipulation Technique)
Beth focused her chakra into the grass once more. She thought of several shapes she could manipulate the grass into, and each time, the grass took that form. [1/1]

Itazurakko Kusa no Jutsu (Mischievous Grass Children Technique)
Beth focused her chakra into the grass that had sprouted, and caused it to secrete a slippery oily resin. When Beth stepped on it, she had trouble keeping her footing from the oil [[1/1]

45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 Kage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:51 pm
By the time Mimi had gotten to the training grounds with both the students in tow the sounds of the spar at the academy had gone quiet. "Sounds like that ended. Oh well we'll keep training and testing here anyway! Now... where were we?" Mimi was quickly lost in the thought trying to remember what exactly was the next step in the test. Pursing her lip she folded her arms. "Umm... think next you need to show me the Henge no Jutsu. Yeah! Here I'll demonstrate!" Forming the seal the teacher transformed into a perfect copy of Evelyn.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Sullen Oculus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:07 pm
User Image
ℰvℯℓyη ℱὰyℯ

ARCHERSTUDENTGRASS

єnjoy the music while you read

As Evelyn and Kreios were brought to the training grounds, the blond haired girl sunk to her knees, still shaking from the frightful experience of moments ago. The two combatants were definitely powerful, and each attack they threw at each other had rocked the entire academy's foundation. At least the three had escaped from the jarring barrage, and that put Evelyn's mind at ease. "Although I'm still not sure what that was all about, I fear I will go without any helpful answers. All that's left is continue where we left off, right?" The youngest Faye bowed her head to Mimi before she continued the practice. "Either way, thank you for saving us, Teacher. I will begin the Henge, as you instructed."
Taking several steps back, she watched the sensei form handsigns and enact the Henge technique. She asked no further questions about this test, for it was clear what was to be done. Mimi had turned into a perfect visual representation of Evelyn. This was what the Henge was, a mirror of another's form. Nodding once, Evelyn formed the proper handsigns and yelled the technique name aloud, doing her best to copy Mimi's look. With sincerity, Evelyn crossed her arms and asked "How is it? Is this satisfactory?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:17 pm

Kusa Kasui Tachinoboru (Grass Spike Rising)
Beth read over the first of the Gennin level Jutsu. It involved creating a large blade of grass, hardened like a spike. Beth began by memorizing the hand signs and flow of chakra. [1/3]

She began to focus her chakra through her body and into the ground. The chakra fed a blade of grass, and caused it to rapidly grow to about 5 feet in length. [2/3]

She focused more chakra into the massive blade's structure, and caused it to straighten, solidify, and sharpen. She walked up to it, and slid her finger along the blade, cutting it. [3/3]

45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 Kage

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100