Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:51 am
Sky blinked, at the thought of turning human, "Well...I would have, but I don't have any cloths... it wouldn't be appropriate if i flashed you guys." she laughed lightly, or mostly it came out as a squawk.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:56 am
Acos brought Sky some spare clothes.  

watertrainer21

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:23 am
Onyx concentrated, thinking about that Summoning thing. He concentrated, then shrugged fractionally, deciding to leave it for now.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:16 pm
Slayer chuckles " I know you are mad about Skuri. But He is the only ally I have left. I need All I could get so I can capture the demon lands of Asia. Do dont worry about him alright ?

He walked back to the Boats. A Spy comes to him reporting that Tarik is in the demon kingdom. He does not say how he got that information. Slayer smiles

" The boy is going to live with us. His father is not worthy of haveing him. Since He does not take care of the boy. I have word that Tarik is in Asia. That should be intresting... If the Spys information is correct that is. "

He orders a Recruit to tell the first Company to start moveing towards the Demon kingdom of King Mordred. They are not to Engaged the Demons untill the order is given

He looked back at his wife " When I go fight Tarik ... I want you to know that It will be painful for me. I will be useing all my enegry and power. It will drain me and I will feel it. I may or may not win. But I want you to know that I am doing all of this.. To protect you and our family. "

They moved Closer towards the boat. He smiled The battle with Tarik will be long.. But if he wins.. He will change history.. maybe the guardians are not that evil after all maybe He was lied to about what really happen to his wife . He thought to himself as he boarded the boat with his wife  

Slayer The Wise

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:23 pm
Sky shook her head at the cloths for a moment, "I don't think I really need to transform just yet." she told them, "You already know me..." she sighed and looked down, "We met before we got on to the boat, My name is..." she lifted her head to look at them again, "Sky... " she muttered. She eyed them waitin for their reactions, she shivered lightly scared to know what their reaction would be.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:27 pm
"So you are a shape-shifter. I thought so. Might you be the girl that we saw back in port?" Eiji thought back to the girl and how the first instinct that came from her was 'Slayer' but oddly the eagle didn't give off such an aura. It must be because she's not in human state he thought to himself. Eiji fights the urge to pet the eagle now that he knew the avian was actually human.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:36 pm
James Finally Finished his letter. He Sent it on its way to the Warlords in the main land. He then open the door and went outside. The troops where getting ready to march . He wondered why

He pulled over a commader " What is going on Commader. Why are you moveing some troops ?. Have I been in my Quarters for so long. That I miss something ?

The commader chuckled " The King has order 1 company of troops to move agaist the demon kingdoms. We will be moveing out shortly. "

James smacked himself in the face " Your kidding.. how many men do you think are ready to go off to fight demons.. What are your orders ? "

The Commader smiled " We are to not Engaged the demons untll the king gives the order . "

James nodded his head and walked away towards a tent that house the commaders of other companys .  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:56 pm
Sasori sees land ahead, she steers the boat towards a secluded cove with a wooded area so they can hide the boat. She disembarks the boat and gathers branches to diguise the boat. Sasori the grabs her cloak and covers herself.  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:50 pm
Sky nodded at Eiji's question, "Yes..that's me..." she told him. "See...the thing is I'm Slayer's adopted daughter..." she sighed, "I ran away from my family... now that I think about it it was stupid, but I didn't like what they were doing...I just flew off...I don't even know if I'm meant to be a Slayer..." she sighed again, eying them. She was telling the truth, there was no reason to lie to them at this point. Sky sighed as she felt the ship dock. But she didn't move from Eiji's arm. "So I guess we are traveling by land?" she said asking the obvious.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:04 pm
James walked into the commaders Tent. He looked at all the faces and took a seat at the head of the table . He crossed his arms and took a deep breath

" So we are moveing agaist the Demons. That is all good and what not. But With little Recruitment for the army. We are not as strong as before. And most of our men are on leave. Since they now can spend time with their familys. So what is the plan boys ?

The First commader Answered " We could call them back to active duty. Also we have beasts that are now fit for combat. We could use them to break down the demons wall. We could do many things warlord. Why are you so concern with our somewhat small army ? "

James smiled and responded " we could do that. Most of our army is Reserves now anyway. We could pull them up from the main land. We have ships that can take them here for stageing "

The Second commader Responded " Yes.. Our ships could transport them to this location. But Remmber We do not own these lands. Another lord does and he is only allowing us to stay here. How do we explain the troop build up ?

James smiled " You will see my friend. The king is smart. He will find a way my friends "

The commaders only nodded

(( I like that Last post missy. It just brings about Questions people in these times have. When you get married or Adopted. Do you change also ?. Or do you keep what you remmber. ))  

Slayer The Wise

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:34 pm
A black raven sits in a tree above the Slayers tent. When they leave, the raven flies off to the east, into the hands Moredred.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tarik watches as the court princess leaves the room. She reminds him of his sister in Antera. Preparations are being made not only for tonight's banquet, but for the coming of the Chinese New Year.

In six nights, the New Year's banquet will be even more opulent. Special foods with ritualistic meanings will be served to bring good fortune. There will be entertainers and musician brought in, dragons will dance and the night will end with firework displays.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Princess Ixchel is given a crash course in the proper etiquette of serving royals. She is not use to the long flowing robes of the Chinese, where she comes from, less modest clothes are the norm, as it is very hot but this foreign land is cold for her. The others women are cruel to her for her clumsy large feet and her burnt skin of a peasant. She is brought to the main palace to set the room for banquet. In the large hall, she notices something familiar displayed in the corner, her sword! She quietly moves towards the sword and grabs it when nobody is looking and summons the spirit within the sword. "Help me!," she whispers. A dove emerges from the sword and flies off. She puts the sword down and continues to work. She hopes her prayers are answered and Serena comes to rescue her.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:27 pm
When the ship was docked they quickly hid it from anyone's eye views. Several of the guardians had found some clothing so they could blend in until they could find something better. Deciding to keep her hood upon her head she knew that her blond hair and terribly light complexion would bring attention in this foreign land.  

Serena of Pretensa

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:09 am
"A-yup. I just hope nobody asks me to dance yet." Acos said, fanning herself. "Gosh, is it always so hot here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:10 am
"I guess you're right Sky, that is your name right?" Eiji follows after Sasori as they head onto shore and onward. He gentle moves Sky to his shoulder where it would be more comfortable for the both of them.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:43 am
"Oh, wait...how do I hide my wings?" Acos said, stopping suddenly.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games