Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:27 pm
User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth gave up on Ritter coming over to him anytime soon.
He waved slightly at Krysta when she waved at him.
He gave her a miserable excuse for a smirk and then frowned.
He got up and almost teetered over, but managed to catch himself.
Seth hated sand.
Especially beach sand.
It was sticky and it got everywhere.
He tried to brush off as much as he could.
Thank goodness he was dry.
He got a towel that was laying around and put it in front of the tent he was claiming for him and Ritter.
Whether Ritter wanted to sleep in it or not.
Seth wiped his feet off and went in, falling onto one of the sleeping bags.
He was going to change before he went to sleep.
So he forced himself to stay awake.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:37 am
User Image

Jake gave her every ounce of love and passion he had, and a few times Max had poked in but he tried to take care of it quickly. As they lay in each others arms afterwards he looked up at the fireflies with a soft smile on his face. He turned his head and noticed some tears on her face. He moved his hand and tenderly wiped them away. "This will change nothing my love. I will still be here for you, when you wake, when you sleep." He kissed her gently and settled back with his arms about her. "I will stay with you forever if you'll have me. You have given me a purpose." He nestled his head against her and breathed in her scent in a sigh. Though Max was cussing him out again he would keep him down, this moment was special to him and he knew it was a big move for her. After all the only other time a man touched her didnt end well.

Lord Blade Icestorm

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:50 am
User Image

xoxoxoxoϨ н ι я σoxoxoxox
ιттєя яιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

Ritter beamed when Savannah told him no one could take his place. It was nice to feel like nobody could take over a special part in their heart for you. Ritter ruffled Savannah's hair. 
"Good. Cuz if she did, I would have to kick Kryshta'sh assh. And she's pretty sho I don't want to do that. But will if I have to."
Ritter joked, claiming and defening his 'territory'.
"You better stay on your side, Kryshta! I'm watching you!"
Ritter barked playfully at the blonde, hoping to make her feel ackward. Then Savannah answered her on the sex. If Ritter had puppy ears, they would pipe up as he tilted his head in curiosity. Ritter smiled and kissed Savy on the forehead as he helped her up from her giggle fit.
"Aww... Love! You two are sho cute! And I could hear how hard you and Krysta tried to hide that you liked it. Though it shurprishe me to think that you rolled that way."
Ritter said getting up and dusting the sand off his bum.
"Alright Vanne, I will shpeak of this with you later. My Shethie needsh me right now sho... Bye byesh."
Ritter chimed walking towards the tent Seth had moved himself into. Gunna get in trouble for that. As he walked, Ritter playfully glared at Krysta doing that 'I'm watching you' gesture with his fingers. He laughed and then plopped himself into the tent.
"Ello Lovely~"
Ritter laid down on his side, propping himself up on one elbow. Then he sat up and unfolded the change of clothing for Seth.
"Would you like to change yourshelf and can I do it?"
Ritter smiled. He was the group's dresser now. When the kids passed out, Ritter was the one to always change them out of their clothes. Ritter quite enjoyed the job but nit for reason you might think. It made him feeling like he was a father or something. Like he was dressing his kids up for their first day of school but since they're not used to waking up so early, they appearred to be passed out. Ritter giggled at the thought. How nice would it be to have a father like that.

☣☢☠☢☣

Well I find it hard to stay...

You Left My Heart An Open Wound...
And I Love You For This Day...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:48 am
User ImageUser Image

Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
----------------------------------------------

Jackson gave Jackal a grin at his look, holding back a laugh. It was kind of funny from her view, I mean he did get shot by a trashcan. That didn't happen everyday. She was happy the carpet stain came up and she let out a heavy sigh, looking at her hands which were slightly tinted a reddish color and smelled like the cleaning supplies. At least she knew they were clean now. She blushed, her eyebrow's shooting up "I-uhm. I don't know, but I would hope it wasn't that."She scratched at her cheek, okay so maybe Decker was louder than she had expected. She leaned on the arm of the couch and chuckled "Never a dull moment here it seems until everyone goes to sleep. I'm sure things will start settling down soon and we can all head out. Were leaving in the morning it seems, for the beach after we clean up the camp."She nodded, eying him at the mention of yet another piercing, where the hell could he hide that one!? She starred at him, giving an 'oohh' and rubbing at her back. "As cool as that looks I feel like that would hurt like a b***h."She muttered, going up and running her fingers on the ribbon "Does it still hurt?"She asked, keeping back a frown when Damian pipped up.
"I bet if you go one of those you'd cream your panties while getting it from all the blood and pain."
"Ya' probly right. Bein' the slut she is."
"I wonder if it would hurt if you pulled on it.."
"I bet not. It would be just as good as pulling someones hair in sex!"
"Shut up! Especially you Damian, don't even think about it."

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:21 pm
User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth shrugged.
"I can't get up."
His eyes were heavy and his body weighed a ton at the time.
Seth rolled over and right up against Ritter
"What about the stitches?"
He groaned and stood up.
"I should do this since you have a sensitivity to the stitches."
He took the clothes and set them on his pillow.
Seth sealed their tent up and turned his back to Ritter.
He slowly and drunkenly got out of his dirty clothes.
He picked up the pants, not worried about putting on boxers at all.
He got one leg in and went sailing over.
His head screamed 'Timbeeeeer' and he hit the blankets with a soft thud.
He looked over at Ritter and grumbled.
"Okay. Help me."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:49 pm
User Image

Jackal shrugged.
"Everything is a little dull here compared to where I live." He smiled and shrugged at her reaction to the piercing.
"Not as bad as I thought it would be. It's pretty even to the tattoos for me."
He smiled.
"Yep. The beach is where me and Bunny live. On the boardwalk between two condo buildings. It's a little rickety house that everyone wants to buy just to get it out of sight. I'll admit it's ugly, but it's home. We rented out the bottom floor. The people who live above us have 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. We have 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. A fireplace. The living room. and the kitchen. They've made it to where we never have to see them. They put in a back door upstairs and made stairs that lead down, so we have separate doors."
Jackal shrugged and smiled.
"I have bunches of Ribbons if you'd like to change it for me. I need a nice one to go to the beach tomorrow."
He smiled at her and went to the door.
"Wait here."
He went outside to the truck Bunny had brought.
It was Jackal's car, but he always let people take it.
He took a duffel bag out of it and went back in.
He set it down in front of her and took out all the different ribbons.
He handed them to her and pulled out a pair of swim trunks and a Speedo bottom.
"Which ones should I wear?"

User ImageЈαҁκαʅ αѵɨ∂ѕση ¢αѕтαηє∂αUser Image

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:20 pm
User Image

ιттєя яιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

Ritter smiled as Seth rolled over to him like a puppy. He ruffled Seth's hair and meowed at how cute he was. Seth said he was going to change on his own because of the stitches and Ritter had to agree, nodding. Even though he was helping Seth with his addiction, Ritter had his own problems to attend to. So far, he had held himself back because Seth was clothed and no feeling the stitches accurred. 
When got up and turned his back towards Ritter, Ritter close his eyes and covered them to make double sure not to peek. Then a sudden thud made his ear twitch.

"Sheth?"
Ritter called out softly opening his eyes. His dear lover was on the tent floor, naked with one limb through the pants leg. Ritter chuckled lightly at the scene. Then his eyes caught sight of the stitches. Ritter closed his eyes again, tight.
"Fine, I'll help."
Ritter laid Seth down straight and got the other leg through the pants. Ritter slowly pulled the pants up to his waist, hoping in the back of his head that he caught other glimpse of Seth's stitches on accident.
Ritter bit his lip as he buttoned Seth's pants and had to go on to the shirt. He lifted Seth's torso and sat behind him. With eyes still shut, Ritter searched for the shirt beside him while holding Seth body up with his shoulder. When the shirt was in grasp, Ritter stretched his arms around Seth and pulled his arms through. He lifted the arms and pulled down the shirt, feeling Seth soft back skin with his cheek. Then came the really hard part. The stitches.
Ritter slowly and carefully pulled the shirt down to Seth abdominal area, just as his fingers grazed one of Seth's stitches. Ritter bit his lip, wince a bit at how bad he wanted to feel it again. Ritter pulled Seth closer, gently masaging Seth's ribs.

"...mmm..."
Ritter mummered as he came in contact with the stitches once again. Ritter breathed on Seth's neck, trying to restrain himself from nibbling.
"C-can I pl-pleashe?"
Ritter moaned stammering. He wanted to stop but feeling the stitches on Seth's beautiful body wanst helping any. Getting stitches or giving himself stitches was Kuro's thing. Feeling other people's stitches was Shiro's. Ritter licked his lip before biting it again. He wanted Seth to say yes, to let him have his body so badly. But in the back of Ritter's mind he hoped that Seth would say no.
"I-I-I promishe to gentle..."

☣☢☠☢☣

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:29 pm
ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah tilted her head at his comment on knowing she was bi. 'I thought he knew.' She watched Ritter go into the tent, then looked up at Krysta. She smiled, and stood up. She walked over to Krysta and looked in her eyes.

"You're eyes are very pretty in the fire light" She smiled and pulled Krysta close, kissing her lips gently. After everything that had happened today, she felt really close to Krysta, even if the girl didn't know a whole lot about her.

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:44 pm
User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth loved all the gentle pushes in rolling that Ritter did.
It was like a massage and Seth was slowly being rocked to sleep.
He winced quietly when something rubbed against his stitches.
Then he felt the gentle massaging and his pain ceased.
He felt hot breath on his neck and felt himself warming back up into consciousness.
He whined and rubbed up closer to Ritter.
Seth took Ritter's hand in his stitched hand and placed it over his stitched ribs.
"Be easy.", Seth panted.
He was getting hot and bothered now that he had clothes on.
He pulled the shirt up and put it over his head so it still covered his arms.
"Please be easy."
After that, Seth let Ritter hand go and closed his eyes, leaning against him.
He would have said no, but it wasn't sex.
At least not for Seth.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:46 pm
User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔══════════════╗
Krysta blushed as Savannah complimented her icy blue eyes in the fiery light. Ha! What a contradiction! Then the the statment was followed by a kiss. 
"Heh heh, Thank you."
Krysta replied quietly. Now she was all blushy and shy, fizzing at Savannah's touch. She took Savannah's hand and sat her by the fire. She wanted to know more of the girl, especially now after what had happened in the tent. Krysta drew circles in the sand then looked up at Savannah.
"So exactly how did you end up going to HMI? They usually take in pretty messed up kids. No offense."
Krysta came bluntly out with it, blushing at the last part. 

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:00 pm
For those who have not posted your profiles.
I'd appreciate it if you could.
:3
Pretty please?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..

Couldn't argue with that. "I guess thats a good point. You and Bunny brought half the excitement here today."Jackson nodded, holding onto her arm, proud of herself. She hadn't cut today, not even a scratch, and she was hoping that maybe once things settled down and they were at the cabin she could get something to make her scars disappear. She wanted to try and put her past behind her after awhile. She smiled, oh, so they would get to visit home? That sounded good... or maybe it wasn't. She had no doubt that Jackal would keep an eye on Noah. It hit her again that she was Noah's legal guardian and it worried her a little, but Jackal was a more parental figure to Noah, having known him longer. "Sounds like your pretty generous to me."She smiled, watching him go, he kinda reminded of her like that crazy brother she never had, and it all just made her feel like they were a big family, but lately people had been spreading out, sticking to whoever they were dating. It made her kind of sad really. She grinned, trying to forget about it when Jackal came back and started picking through the ribbons, chuckling. She picked up a dark blue ribbon that seethed into a pure white and smiled, she would use this one. Looking at the speedo and the trunks she let out a laugh. "Please dear lord wear the trunks!"She said in her giggle fit. "I know people who love to make fun of guys who wear speedo's, its a banana hammock dude."

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:05 pm
ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah watched Krysta draw circles in the sand. She kept her eyes down at the circles though as she was asked the question. She brought her lower lip into her mouth, sucking on it for a moment as her eyes traveled to her arm, and the scars that showed.

"Ah.. Long story short, a have quite a few phobias.. And a kid at school found my cuts one day, and the school actually sent me to the institute. The doctors diagnosed my phobias ever since I was little, and they said it was too much over the years. So.. With everything built up like that, they decided I needed help.."

She didn't look up at Krysta. Instead, she held her arms out to Krysta, showing her the many scars. "You didn't see these yet?" She actually took some pride in her scars. She didn't know why, she just did. It bothered her at times, but she didn't think about that now, as she looked up at the girl, curious about her reaction.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:17 pm
User Image

Jackal stood up.
"I like them like that. They're breezy. Like these."
He unrolled his pants so she could see the tiny straps of his underwear.
"It's a thong, baby."
He laughed and sat back down.
"If I had it my way, I'd wear them on the beach alone."
He reached behind his back and untied the bow on his back.
He slid the silky ribbon out of each hoop and left his bare back to her.
"Thread away, dear."
He shrugged after a minute of thinking about his generosity.
"They pay me rent and extra for the drugs I give them."
He really didn't like talking about the house.
It was old and decrepit.
It creaked on every floor.
The floor was hardwood, but had turned gray and white with age.
All the windows were boarded and the place reeked of chemicals.
It was his home, but he never liked it.

User ImageЈαҁκαʅ αѵɨ∂ѕση ¢αѕтαηє∂αUser Image

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:46 pm
User Image

ιттєя яιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

Ritter grunted pleasurably as Seth held his hand with his stitched hand and rubbed it against his stitches. Seth was like the perfect doll right now. He nodded franticly when Seth told him to be gentle. 
"Yesh, yesh. Gentle."
Ritter panted rubbing Seth's stitches a tad harder but not enough to hurt Seth. He slowly shifted positions from being behind Seth to laying him down and hovering on top of him. Crawled over Seth and began kissing down his chest and stopping to where Seth's stitches start. He lightly licked the stitched area with the tip of his tongue and shot a glance at up at Seth with narrow devious eyes. He kissed ever so softly, gradually moving to a harder makeout. The roughness against his tongue was a feeling he knew all too well and he loved just as much. His hand rubbed hard up and down Seth's sides and all around his chest. He began n** and biting, feeling a bit too much handle now. He didn't want to hurt Seth but he had longed for this feeling for such a long time. Not many people he knew had stitches and if they did it wasn't likely that they would let him do what Ritter was doing to Seth. He usually had to break into morgues for that kind of pleasure.
Seth was better, beyond, then than whatever the dislocated limbs Ritter jacked off. Seth was real. Seth was alive. Seth was willing. Seth was his.

"God, I love you sho much, it'sh retarded."

☣☢☠☢☣

User Image

||haha favorite quote! Nick and Norah||  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games