Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:06 pm
User Image
--OoO-- Sky Raiden --OoO--
"To hell with protocol, I'm doing this my way."

"Bull crap. For someone delivering grave news you look a little set on being the grave news yourself," she said back with a even tone even if her voice was starting to waver back into a growl. Her dragon armor started to flash over her again as her fierce yellow eyes narrowed her on her. "Now I'll tell you again, leave," she growled holding her blades aggressively now. She wasn't going to charge her until she knew exactly what she was up to.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:03 am
Zombie
"OH now that's just bull...." He said as he began jump over a few boxes. Need a plan... He though. He opened the boxes to see what was inside. Gun powder in one and grenades in the other. Perfect....now its all about timing... "EH Human Devil boy thing! Over here!" he said as he pulled out his rapier defensively. His claymore is on the other side of the room. He began to move towards it slowly.  

Saro Secros

iiDeathStarTakeOver

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:09 am
User Image
Roku smelt gun powder and smiled. "Im late for an appiontment,so i have to go,but i wont leave you here with nothing." he exclaimed as he rose his left hand. Out of nowhere, darkness began to engulf his body. He snapped his fingers and a flame exploded the box with gun powder, and at that second, his body teleported to a hotel. "Nice place..." he mumbled to himself as he looked around. "I'M HERE!" He shouted out,not sure if Kaen, his invitor, could hear him or not.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:11 pm
"But why would that be?" She finally cocked her gun but had yet to lay a finger on the trigger nor remove it from it's resting place. "Is there a crime against talking to my own family?" It seemed pretty obscene to just deny a visitor so fast. "Can you find any weakness on these members?" This was directed all the way back to Kaen in hopes he was still near a computer after all this time. It was worth a try atleast. Turning around, she smiled, just not of generosity. "Do you know when they'll be back?"  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:05 am
User Image
--OoO-- Sky Raiden --OoO--
"To hell with protocol, I'm doing this my way."

"No," she said simply hearing the gun c**k. She wasn't sure how she was going to put up with this one, last time she got shot at, she was shot. Then she just had to wait to heal back togeather and she was up and moving like it never happened.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:11 am
CrimsonArcher13
User Image
--XxX-- Duke Mustange --XxX--
"If you wake me up, you better have some damn good coffee..."

Duke yawned loudly hearing her join him again, but he was slowly passing out again. He was tired since he'd gotten up early this morning like he always did. Though, he wasn't planning on going on a date. He yawned again and grabbed for another slice. He'd eaten at least half the pizza since he was hungry and he hadn't had pizza like in forever.

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:43 am
User Image

As he walked up to his room and Crow dismissed himself, he nods softly. He couldn't cae less so he just walked right into his room. But he sighs and shakes his head in disappointment as he hears one of the other members, Roku appears in the hotel. He steps out of his room once again, walking calmly down the steps as the humans around blink in surprise, sure that they could've sworn that they'd seen the teenager appear out of nowhere. "Yes, I can tell. Now come, I've already got a room for you though you'll have to share it," he states, eyes and voice neutral once again. It wouldn't do to give into anger, that made you weak and open to attack. He turns around, senses attuned to Roku's every move until he heard Mina call to him about weaknesses. 'Of course, give me a moment and you shall have it,' he states mentally, having the laptop with roaming connection in his room. Yes, this would be easy since he had placed a backdoor program into their systems.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:29 pm
The girl fell quiet so maybe..."I might've already found it sir." She told Kaen afterwards. "So would you mind me staying then?" There seemed like there was no longer a point of staying though but she wasn't going to just backdown and leave. Her sister was still plague-able.

~*~

"S-sir?" She watched as he yawned but continued to chew on pizza. "Do you want to leave and maybe continue this for another day?" Xaio liked that Duke was out and about, but if he was about to sleep, then there's no point right now to stay. "Besides, if you have to drive, wouldn't you rather be awake?" She would offer otherwise but she never learned how to drive.  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:50 pm
User Image
--XxX-- Duke Mustange --XxX--
"If you wake me up, you better have some damn good coffee..."

"Hm? Yeah, I guess, I'm pretty sure it's got auto pilot though..." he yawned again rubbing his eyes. He raised his hand up and the waiter ran over and he asked for a box for the pizza. Soon, there was a box there for them and he started putting it away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:02 pm
User Image

He walks into the room, opening his laptop and swiftly calls up his backdoor program. "I have placed a locator on my brother. You still have a mission to accomplish if you are able," he states, looking through the files as he smiles. "If you provoke her into using her powers and dodge, she will weaken on her own. As for Cade, he is a accomplished sword fighter but easy to give into his temper. Also, to top it off he's a werewolf and has the same weaknesses as they say they do in legends. Are there any others?" he asks, tone neutral as he relays the information.  

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Saro Secros

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:26 pm
ZOMBIE
Zombie coughed, holding what was left of his right arm as he got out from the explosion and walked up the stairs and plopped down on the crates next to the chopper. "IF ANYONE IS STILL HERE, YOU GOT STITCHES?" He exclaimed as he slammed his head against a wall in anger, blowing a hole through it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:05 pm
User Image
Roku looked at Kaen."Are you talking to me about this mission? or trying to reach another?" he asked in a monotone vioce. He wasn't worn out from the fight and didn't mind setting out on a mission...if it involved some kind of action."If you are,ill gladly set out on it..but...you'll have to explain what im setting out to do...i don't want to get into more unnecesary fights..unless unaviodable,that is." Roku personally loved fighting,but not without purpose. His fight with the zombie had been to find out how strong the zombie was,and,not too suprisingly, he was weak.Roku looked Kaen up and down and figured,since he was his leader,he was stronger than he appeared. He didn't want to fight him. Kaen hadn't told him where he was staying,but the auras that Roku saw floating around were fresh and led to the room next door. 'Probably my room...' he thought to himself as he awaited his orders.

iiDeathStarTakeOver

BlackSanor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:20 pm
Crow was watching out of window and widening hes area of sensing. It was a simple magic, but really usefull. He felt guy appearing into hotel and Crow followed hes movements until guy stopped next to hes rooms door. Hmm.. must be my room mate. He then threw hes cigarette away from window and then lied on hes bed. He took hes gun and looked at it. "I need to repair this sometime soon.." He muttered.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:38 pm
Haku stood just inside the guns and blade HQ as he listened for sounds of fighting to take place. He knew some of his teamates got into the base and he wanted to join them if a fight broke out. He didnt want to ruin there missions so he would wait until a fight had already brocken out. Then he would have his fun in spades. He smiled warmly at the thought and kept listening.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games