Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zypher_Caim

Aged Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:32 pm
User Image
Zalain Valkash

I will portect them even if i must allow my soul to be consumed...i will portect them

He turned scratching the back of his head a he thought about it "hhmm well i will probably get some sleep i was going to take some time off and leave my lieutenant in charge, maybe spend some time at the family estate." he told her as he thought about going home after so long of not being there. He looks up toward the star lit sky "man i hope Raisha doesn't chew me out to much" he lets out a sigh as he looks back down. As the walked through the forest a gentle breeze passing through the trees as the sway lightly. "i cant believe how much time has passed you know" he said out of the blue "hey Hitomi i really am proud of you" he said softly still looking straight ahead "today you did something i couldn't" he said with a slight chuckle "I started to think, I know i have been caught up in my own projects and even seemed distant at times, so i am not sure if i have told you this." he turned his head and looked at her " I am glad to see you have become a strong, beautiful young women." he told her his expression soft and caring. although the moment was broken as he started to laugh "listen to me, I sound like an old man. But i guess that what happens when you grow up fast right, ha" he continues to laugh turning his head away from Hitomi. "your definitely not that little girl i knew, But thats not a bad thing, no its a very good thing" he said smiling lightly as he continued to look ahead. the gentle breeze still blowing the crickets singing there happy tone as the serenade the night. "I am sorry if what i said caught you off guard and even seemed weird , my mind has been a little off, that trial made me a little uneasy, so i am sorry if i don't seem like myself right now, but know that these are my true feelings, you could say i am unmasked right now, thats one of the reasons i didn't want to be around every one" he told her looking away form her as he knew this would probably seem weird as he is usually more retracted, thinking of his emotions as his main weakness that he never showed, in his position he couldn't afford to show his weakness which is why he acts the way he does.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:53 am
{Can someone pleaaase givr me a recap? I cant read it all without being sick. I already tried once xD}  

xLulie

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:17 am
(( It's alright. Everyone has basically dispersed. Hitomi and Zalain are back in Meracitile talking and having their own little romantic moment after the Oracle gave Zalain a simply Fragment. While Sumiko, Echo, Ashford, Fayte and the Oracle are on the outskirts of Dmaascus, Sumiko's cursed brand activated and turned her emotions dark. The others wen to find her and has a very small fight before the Oracle showed up. While hidden in the Organizations base of operation Lilith has been training with the enemies of the kingdoms. I think that's all that hasreally happened lol. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:42 pm
Mai sat back down in her seat. "Yes.." She took a few minutes to calm herself before she spoke. It was obvious that Dias didn't know that it was Mai in fact who dispersed most of the black aura in Damascus, but that ability of hers in that case looked incredibly similar to the Oracles, so it would have been an obvious mistake. "There were men who attacked Damascus. First they attacked the refineries where I worked as a decoy. I was there when it happened. When we learned that the palace had been attacked as well, I was sent there to clean and repair it. But when I got there, the battle was still going on..." Mai paused momentarily.

"I arrived on the scene where the enemy and the others were fighting just as the attackers released that black aura on the city. One of the men there was able to destroy some of it in that immediate area, but the city was still at stake. So I... I used my abilities to diminish most of it." Mai let out a sigh. "But I couldn't get it all, so I was worried." She felt relieved that Damascus wasn't in chaos. It had all happened so fast she barely had any time to let everything that happened to her sink in. She didn't even know why she was telling these two complete strangers this.  

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Strawberry_Swing2127

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:50 pm
User Image
Silvetriaen (Silver) Eywen

Silver stood up when her maid came in, and waited for the news. "Ma'Lady, we've just informed the nation of Celarius of the attack, and not to panic." Silver rubbed her temples slightly looking out the window of her castle. "And did they?" She asked, looking at the maid, hoping they didn't. "A little, yes." Her maid said quietly, also looking out the window. "Well, isn't that perfect." She said, looking at some of the citizens in the streets below. "Did you also inform them that there is a small chance that there will be another attack? And that we are sorting it out with the other nations?" Her maid frowned, looking at Silver. "N-no, ma'lady." She said quietly again, looking down at the ground. "Well then, be sure to inform them, maybe then they will understand now." Her maid bowed and headed out, leaving Silver to wander the tower alone. She thought for a while and headed down to the portal again. She needed to see the other Royals again. She left during the trials, so she didn't know who had gotten them or had not. She made it to the portal and walked through it arriving in Damascus, looking around. There was no one there. She remembered being told that Fayte and the others were there. Maybe they were on the outskirts or something. She walked out of the castle, and past the citizens, who were walking around with barrels of minerals and such. "HEY! Aren't you The Lady of Celarius?!" Some guy said as she walked by, looking at her curiously. "Oh, no I think you have me mistaken, I'm not the Lady of Celarius." She said, lifting her hand up to her Tiara, hoping it would work. He just nodded and walked away. She sighed with relief and continued walking along the streets, hoping to find her friends. Fayte and Sumiko still had that curse on them, and who knows what happened to the Oracle, maybe he was still with them.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:28 pm
∫Sumiko's eyes widened when the
golden aura rushed threw her body. But of course she could not relax and let it
happen, she was to influence by the mark. Visions of how her life used to be
flashed before her eyes. And the dormant light that lay deep in her heart started
to awaken. "NO!"she yelled threw gritted teeth and pushed herself away from
the Oracle, falling back on her side. Her body curled in on its self and
screamed. The awful pain that she was going threw was clearly heard in those
screams. Then her body went limp and she no longer screamed. The trauma
that she was going threw was draining her of her strength.
The mark glowed"My love why must you fight me. I am the one who is
hear for you. Remember back and see how they treated you. They used you like
a tool. Do you really want to go back to that?"
The voice spoke again, in
a gentle and soothing tone. Her eyes shot open, the raging dark purple aura in
those eyes. She then tightly closed her eyes. The light started to grow dormant
once again, but it still fought back with the help of the golden aura. Then as the
light in her heart started to surface more, she vanished. She reappeared in a
harsh gust of wind. Where she was she did not know. Monstrous creatures
started to surround her. They were hideous, but yet somehow human. She
could just barely see machinery, but her vision was blurry. The trauma she just
went threw wore her out and she once again passed out. The mark had brought
her to where it was strongest. And once she got more powerful it would
consume her and kill her.∫
——————————————————
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

User Image
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
——————————————————
[Sumiko Tomoko]

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

Nefertiri Merytmut

Shady Kitty

10,825 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Charging Power 75
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:03 pm
Ashford

"This isn't going very well, Sir!" Ashford shouted over the winds that seemed to suddenly die down. Peeking behind her, Ashford blinked. "S-she disappeared. She's gone, Fayte," Ashford whispered, her strength finally failing her. She collapsed, laying on the ground, closing her eyes. Her wings vanished in a cloud of black mist as she grumbled something. "That's what you get, stupid Aquarius. It's your fault," She whispered, her body screaming for relaxation. "Sorry, Fayte. I tried to stay awake, but this is too much for a novice fairy like me," She murmured, looking up at him. She sighed, closing her eyes.

Jones

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:50 pm
The head librarian blinked in shock, and was silent for a moment before he spoke. "Young lady, you were a brave one and I'm sure Damascus is proud of you." However, Hodge was puzzled by the black aura. He did not know what it was or who "they" were. Mai seemed disturbed by it, so he didn't ask. Maybe he would have Dais check it out later.

So it hadn't all been the Oracle. Dais had not been at Damascus at the time of the attack, but he could guess.. no, rather, know who had been responsible. He let Hodge do all the talking. The head librarian was more talkative than Dais to begin with anyway. "Well, I was just there, and it was fine," Dais added.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:09 pm
Fayte gasped as Sumiko began to vanish. " Sumiko wait! " He shouted as she disappeared. He fell to his knees in anger. " Dammit! " He shouted slamming his fists into the ground. The ground under his fists froze over as he looked up at the people still there. " Damn these marks they've ruined everything! " He said through angered eyes. He stood up looking at the Oracle. " You said you could help what happened?! "

" I did what I told you I would I have reduced her Curse's grasp she needs to try now, she can't keep thinking that others will do things for her, she needs to stand up and face the darkness herself. " He said as he looked towards Fayte.

" That's it? That's all you have to say on the matter? She's gone but oh well? What kind of person are you to allow things like this to go on when you know you have the power to- " Fayte was cut off by a sudden outburst from the Oracle.

" Silence! " a pulse shot from the Oracle's body which pushed Fayte to the ground. " What do you know about my choices? You're a schild pretending to be a Lord, none of you understand what it means to live the life that others do. Tell me what would you have me do? Chain her up and drop her at your feet? By the covenant I signed 500 years ago at the end of the last Fragmented War I am not allowed to interfere with your people's lives, because when you begin to rely on MY power then you become stupid and turn on one another which causes countless innocents to die. It is because of ME that you are allowed to live, don't you dare preach to me like you have lived through your people's witless mistakes! " He said in a thunderous voice. The winds blew violently when he spoke a sign that he was not going to stand for being talked down to not after all he had done for them.

Fayte sighed, his anger was subsiding. He looked towards Ashford who had begun to fall asleep he assumed. " She has timing. " He said with a sigh. He looked at the remaining people. " Alright, sitting here will not help us one bit, I think we should return to the kingdoms and...let the kingdoms know that things aren't going very well. " He looked at Echo and gave her a tight hug. " Thanks for coming, this day hasn't exactly been...good, I'm happy to know that I have friends I can depend on. "

" You want a codename? Well then give yourself one, just make it creative and based on what you can do. " He said as he tapped the pole end of his scythe on the ground causing the program to shut down. " As for your results, very good you have no control though, which is understandable considering this is your first fight. " He looked behind him he felt a sudden change inthe rhythm of noises the humanoid workers made when they performed their tasks. " Lilith, I think we have a guest. " He said as he gripped his scythe.

" Indeed we do. " Shade said as he entered the room dragging Sumiko by her arm across the floor. " I found her in the work room passed out, I think it's one of the women that recieved one of our cursed brands. " He said as he tossed her infront of the two of them. " I don't know or care why she is here, but I do not want her to interfere with our plans. " He said as he signalled for two of the workers to come. They did holding shackles and chains which were quickly fascened to Sumiko's body immobilizing her. Shade pointed his finger in the air. He drew purple glowing characters in the air which flew towards the shackles binding Sumiko on a spiritual level making sure she couldn't free herself. " There, we'll see what she wants when she wakes up. "  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:42 pm
~Echo Noir~

User Image

The echoes of my past fade away...

Echo watched as Sumiko disappeared. How had things gone so wrong? She was about to stop Fayte when the Oracle reacted. His fury s**t up in a red that was laced with gold. For dome reason she felt a connection to what he was talking about. The sensation left her immobile for a moment. Echo moved towards Fayte. She had not expected the embrace. A flush heated her cheeks but now was not the time this. "Lets go then Fayte" she said. "We do have to tell the other's..Are you okay though?" she asked, concern she had been holding back flooded her features.

.If I keep them from myself I won't fall apart...

...I am the orginal Black..

Mewchloe

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:54 pm
" I don't know if I'm alright but I need to let them know that Sumiko is gone, and that we should be expecting the worse. " He said softly. He let go of her and said. " Alright Echo do you have a fast paced way to move? If not then let me show you my favorite way to travel. " He said as his lower half suddenly transformed into a beautiful mist. He held out his hand with a smile on his face. " I promise it won't hurt, it's actually very fun to move like this. " He said as his kind smile never faded.

The Oracle all the while had disappeared where he had gone to and what his intentions were were his and his alone, for now he had returned to his little dimension to regain his place as an overseer. " We'll see how long it takes them to realise how far theircorruptino actually goes. " He said gazing through a series of panels which were monitoring each of the leaders.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:59 pm
∫The mark moved again and
crawled back up the side of her face. The light in her heart became dormant once
more. She finally regained consciousness and tried to move, but her body would
not. She opened her eyes to see shackles binding her. She then looked up from the
shackles to those around her. "Who are you? Where am I?"she asked with a firm
and angered tone. She didn't realize that it was the mark that brought her here.
The black purple aura of her eyes clearly showed that she was no longer the
Sumiko she used to be.∫
——————————————————
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

User Image
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
——————————————————
[Sumiko Tomoko]

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

Nefertiri Merytmut

Shady Kitty

10,825 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Charging Power 75
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm
((Ashford has no real means of getting back to Damascus if you leave her there. ._.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:19 pm
~Echo Noir~

User Image

The echoes of my past fade away...

Echo glanced at the unconscious Ashford. The girl slowly rose up. Echo manipulated the water in the air and condensed into into a carrier of sorts. Echo told the water to carry the girl to the destination. Her metallic blue gaze travelled back to Fayte. Echo looked at his smiling face. Butterflies fluttered in her stomach. "..wow.." she thought. She nodded and took his hand. "I'm trusting you" she said with a smile in her voice. Her tone was light but this was a big thing even if she didn't realize it in this moment. Echo never trusted anyonelet alone say those words aloud..

.If I keep them from myself I won't fall apart...

...I am the orginal Black..

Mewchloe

-calla lily cat-

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:30 pm
╔═════════╗
Hitomi Michiko
╚═════════╝

User Image
‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚

》》》Hitomi laughed along with Zalain. The breeze
that blew by brushed her hair over her shoulders. "Its alright, I understand."she said as she stopped laughing. She then stopped walking and held a small smile on her face. She looked down at her feet"Zalain I need to tell you something."she said in a low voice, but still loud enough for him to hear her. He was right she was no longer a little girl and so she should stop acting that way. She was getting stronger so why not her confidence. She looked up at him, but her head still tilted down slightly."I don't know if you feel that same way, but i don't think I should hold this in any longer."She told him and a light pink brushed over her cheeks"I know I should have said things sooner, but I just could not so now I'm telling you that I"she paused"I love you."finally she said those three words, but she was so tense because she had no clue how he would react and what he would feel. She looked down at her feet again so that her red face was hidden.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games