Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:07 pm
Katsuro read again as he sighed at it. "So Raiden fled again huh? Dang it. I was a second too late. Thanks for the info. All I have to say is that he has a grudge for Leaf." He said to her as he was about ready to take off again in the sky "Jedi knew this and he is trying to ask Raiden why he is still. Jedi is now the Kazekage. If you want to meet him, you can at Sand. I will tell you this as well, he wants peace so far as of being the kage of Sand." He as he took off in a flash, leaving behind a small wind storm from the dust. He headed back to the gate to see where he has went now. he may had lied, but he did not want anyone to really get involved from Mist and it was hard to tell if Katsuro lied or now.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:18 pm
Some rubbles began to move and Drake manage to get out, bloodied and dying. It was sheer determination and being a former demon host that he survived for as long as he did. But he had to get someone to take care of his son, knowing he couldn't last any longer. "Anyone....there?!"  

TimeTravellerDhaos

Yelena the Light Reaper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:50 pm
User Image KairiUshio
Mist l Jounin l Hyoton l Weapons Master l Shigure Souen l Muugen Ittoryu l The Final Akira
I am the Blue Lotus...the protector of the Hidden Mist

Kairi watched him fly out when she suddenly heard the moving of rubble. Turning instantly towards it, she spotted someone crawling out, bloodied and practically dying. Dashing towards the person, she kneeled down before the shinobi and lifted them up with her hands. Her eyes widening beneath her ANBU mask, though they would see the Mist Emblem on it, knowing that she was an ally.

I shall freeze your very soul  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:05 pm
Drake sighed in relief, coughing blood. He tried his best to convey what he wanted to say. "Hospital...son...coma...need...angel...please...help...him." After saying that, he finally let death take him for a second time, this time though, he was satisfy to know his son was in good hands.  

TimeTravellerDhaos

Yelena the Light Reaper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:17 pm
User Image KairiUshio
Mist l Jounin l Hyoton l Weapons Master l Shigure Souen l Muugen Ittoryu l The Final Akira
I am the Blue Lotus...the protector of the Hidden Mist

Kairi saw the man take his dying breath as she rose up with him still in her arms. He was a little heavy, but she could manage. The man's body though, she would take it with her to see the son. Without performing a single seal nor spout an incantation, Kairi dispersed into a spray of fine mist along with the dead body.

Exit

I shall freeze your very soul  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:08 am
Raito sighed at everything and left the area going to check the other places.  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:36 am
[[Well, I guess the good thing is... I wasnt in the office.]]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:09 pm
((Sad thing is I was, and it's stupid because I'm lost and don't know what happened because post arent clear here... this may as well be a random talk show, so can someone tell me what happened, because if I just died I'm gonna be pissed...))  

-X Duo Yiro X-

Devoted Businessman

OfficialPapaJohns

3,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:58 pm
Nabuko came to the Hokage's office to find it destroyed. "HOLY S***!" Nabuko yelled as he ran toward the building. He searched through the rubble to see if anyone was in there...alive.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:22 pm
User Image

Chuunin ╪ Inzanagi Host

User Image

My breathe shall set me free.

A group of Cloned Kales came into the room, clearing all the Rubble and searching the wreckage. They searched and searched, meanwhile cleaning the entire office. when they were finished, they had all the rubble cleared. The Clones searched high and low while the original sat on a seat and supervised with a paper. "Kale!" a clone came up, with a scroll. Kale opened the scroll to reveal the Oil Jutsu. The Kale Clones then pulled up wood and boards with construction equipment. While they worked, Kale Wrote down a letter that said:

Dear Hokage.

I have repaired your office for use and have obtained the Oil Scroll. I will be away from the Village as I train and will return stronger than ever. I am not abandoning the Village, I am better protecting it by becoming stronger. This scroll WILL make me better. When I return, I will be ready. Until then, enjoy this Gift, Your repaired office.

Signed, Kale Uchiha

P.S.: I'll pick you something up in my travels.

Kale Finished the letter and looked up, the clones just finished with a coat of finish. It would be nice by the time to Hokage returned. "Roll out." He said, jumping out the window with the other clones.

My Death will mean the End of me.

Kale Uchiha

OfficialPapaJohns

3,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:26 pm
Nabuko left for the gate saying "Dang, Kale did a good job."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:23 pm
~Lord Akira~
User Image

Akira walked up to the remains of his office as he notice that the room had been rebuild. It was strange that the administration part of the building was unharmed, but his office seem to be the main target for Raiden. "Looks like someone fixed it already." Akira said as he walked into the building. He stayed on the main floor as one of the Secretaries had messages for him. He looked though them as he took notice a few things. "So, thats what Kale wanted and Yun is getting married? Hell.." Akira said as he walked outside and begun to form handsigns as he inhaled and exhaled a plasma like substance appearing to look like lava, but seperated and formed into two Blaze Clones. One went to sit in his office as the other departed for the gates. Meanwhile, Akira begun to walk towards the hospital as one of the notes stated in the attack Drake was injured.

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

OfficialPapaJohns

3,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:53 pm
Nabuko walked in and sighed. "Hey Akira-sensei." He said.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:48 pm
One of Lenon's water clones walked blissfully through the streets up until it reached the Hokage's office. Once there, he entered through a rather plain doorway and managed to incur the wrath of an angry secretary until she realized who, and just what, he was. With a chuckle to himself, he left the gasping secretary wondering just what was going to happen to her.
Lenon's clone walked noisily up the staircase until it reached the Hokage's office, where it knocked and then opened the door to peek its head inside.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:59 pm
~Lord Akira~
User Image

"Hey Nabuko, what up?" Akira said to his former pupil. He sat back in his chair as he finally finished his paperwork and was taking a break and just as he answered Nabuko there was a knock on the door. "Come in!" Akira called out to the knock as he cared not for how many people stood in his office, he rather like the company instead of the silence of paperwork on top of more paperwork.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games