Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:04 pm
Old Out Field:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kabal cut into the mans chest and walked to Ethan his skin started to turn black as he smashed the symbol demons stopped coming "Its not time yet.." he said and collapsed to th ground eyes closed. .

User Image

The man was flung through the wall dead.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:11 pm
Ethan nodded and went over to kabal, starting to doctor his wounds. "This may hurt a little," he said as he kept working smoothly and silently.

Liz killed the remainder of the demons and then went out into the street and got rid of the rest of them. She walked back into the temple and leaned against the wall, panting. "Kabal..." she said, "If we live throught this...." she closed her eyes and didnt finish her sentance. What was the use?  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:23 pm
Kabal was still in pain but none of it was working much he raised his hands towards his other body and let his hands fall unable to move. He looked at Liz and looked at her wanting her ot finish what she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:57 pm
Liz stood up and walked over to kabal. "Alright capitain, what do you need me to do?" she asked. There was only the very slightest bit of sarcasm in her voice. She seemed quite serious for the most part.  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:10 pm
Kabal looked at her and pointed and made a motion meaning bring it over her.." he said. .  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:41 pm
Liz nodded and did what he asked. She kneeled down beside him with a worried look. "What now?" she asked. She could see he was hurt and there had to be something she could do.  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:12 pm
Kabal smiled and put his hand on her cheek before closing his eyes and shaking his head softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:36 pm
"Kabal?" Liz whispered. She heard steps behind her and a voice whisper her name. She turned around and couldnt belive what she was seeing. "Cody!" she yelled and ran to him, wrapping her arms around him. "How...?" she whispered with tears running down her face.

He smiled. "I don't know. But it's ok now. You're safe with me." As he said this, he drew a long silver object out of his pocked and positioned it in the air behind Liz's back, over the spot her heart would be. liz, of course, was completely oblivious to this. He rubbed her back a little and whispered. "Shh...You'll be fine. It's going to be alright." As he said this, the silver thing glinted in the light, revealing that the object was a sliver dagger.  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:40 pm
Kabal opened his eyes half way and see he tried to move but he couldn't he tired to beg Ethan but couldn't talk.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:55 pm
Cody looked at Kabal with red eyes that looked like burning fire. The center of them looked like black coal. He smiled and mouthed the words 'watch her die'. As he said this, he slowly raised the knife a little higher.

"I love you," Liz whispered. "And I want to be with you. I want to marry you and live with you and have a family with you. I know that may sound wierd but..."

Cody chuckled. "That sounds perfect Liz. But don't sound so worried. All your worries will be over soon." His voice was soft like velvet as he spoke the words.  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:03 pm

Kabal felt incredible rage a rage he hadn't felt anger like that for many years his own personal darkside the one he kept locked up was starting to come out. Cody was going to kill her he wouldn't stand it he couldn't let it happen as he tried to move but found it hard his hand managed to move and dig his claws into the wall.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:18 pm
((btw just so you know, Ethan is fighting off more demons that had escaped.))

"You sound so confident," Liz said with a half-cry, half-laugh.

Cody just chuckled and brought his hand down, sending the blade hurdling toward Liz's heart.  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:57 pm

Kabal got up luckily and ran towards them but he was slowly as his legs gave out "Liz...Look out!" he yelled.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:02 pm
Liz tuned in time to see the knife barreling toward her. She barely had time to react. Just as the knife was about to hit her, something moved in front of her, blocking the knife's deadly blow.

Ethan let out a grunt or pain as the knife dug into his shoulder. He jerked it out of his shoulder and away from Cody. In another second he pushed Liz to the floor and kicked Cody in the chest with a bone-crunching force. Cody flew back and hit the door frame before dropping tothw ground. He struggled to his hands and knees, clutching his chest. By then, Ethan had already pulled out a gun and stuck it to Cody's head. "You tried to kill my sister. Give me one good reason I shouldn't pepper that little head of yours with with a whole magazine of lead."  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:08 pm
User Image

Kabal got up the area around them started to warm as he looked and growled. He stood up "It better be got...beacuse if its not...I will burn you to ask.." he said a smoke going from his mouth. Kabal anger decided to take this form instead of its regular form ,beacuse kabal was not in his true body he was still dying but he wanted to kill Cody for trying to kill Liz.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games