Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:55 pm
Luna felt sick then looks at him"What the hell did you do?"She stand ups glaring.Her sycthe vanished. She pushes her hair back  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:47 pm
Massasooni chuckles, shrugging his shoulders. "Well, I fought... you fought too... that's all that's needed to be said of that."  

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:21 am

Luna narrows her eyes a bit more then went up to him and wraps her arms around his neck"I meant how did you knock me out"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:18 pm
Massasooni chuckles with a smirk. "Well... with a solid punch." He said, obviously there being a bit more to it than just a solid punch. He shrugs his shoulders with a smirk. "I don't know... my memories... just a bit vague."  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:22 am
"I know there was more"She said but nothing else.She kissed him again. She was still feeling the aftermath of the effect of the others creatures blinding their powers and blood to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:51 pm
Massasooni shrugs with a smirk before kissing her back, stroking her hair a bit. He then pulls away slightly to say ”Well… I would tell ya… but there’s so much stress that I need… ‘relaxation’ for.”  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:38 am
She lays her head on his chests"What type of relaxation?"She asked. Luna had yet to go back to her normal form. It would take a while and it would be painful.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:49 pm
Massasooni shrugs his shoulders, rolling his eyes some. "I don't know... a... 'two-person relaxation technique'."  

Shadowing Death

LEUT_Red_Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:43 pm
Ira jumped from her tree and took a walk around the forest.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:27 am
Luna smiles then kissed his neck"I see well I need to bath"She looks him over"Is there a brook near by?"

Jaded sighs as he finishes his missions.He went to the forest.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:25 pm
Massasooni rolls his eyes a bit, thinking for a moment before nodding. "Yeah... well... perhaps. They're should be one a good 50 yards off from here... not quite sure which direction though... either left or right... there's a body of water 50 yards in both directions... though, one of them's a swamp, the other's pure."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:23 am
Luna laughs then closes her eyes and let the water element in her out a little."The pure one is to the left.We can go to that one"She looks at him"Whats with the rolling of the eyes?"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:56 pm
Massasooni shrugs his shoulders. "... because this forest isn't the best place to bathe... that and you swiftly changed the subject to brook-talk."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:17 pm
Luna laughs"Thats what you get for not telling me everything"She walks from him"And I don't care if its not the best place to bath. I need to wash..I can't stay like this. it will drive me insane"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:09 pm
Massasooni shrugs. ”My memory’s vivid from stress… need something to soothe such stress… told you this.” He crosses his arms before following. ”Well, yes… you got to really scrub to wash the stink of defeat off, yes?” He asks with a smirk, joking and mocking a bit of course.  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games