Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Prophecies Through Clouded Eyes (( Open )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Araceae Philo

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:13 am
Sade slipped her gloves on for a quick test run and placed both hands against the large stone wall, releasing the tension in her body left from summoning into a covering of rock hard ice that covered the entire wall. Sade grinned in satisfaction.
"Alright, lets go see what kind of ragtag group Hope got together for us."
I hope he got some good people, we're going to need all the help we can get if this is as bad as its sounds. Avari shuddered at the memory of reading what it was we had to destroy.
Sade grunted in agreement as she opened the stone door and stepped out, hoping nobody saw her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:41 am
Sai's grin grew as the three different attacks came at him. He quickly planned out his attack and then spun. "Destroy" The hatter barely whispered the comand, cutting through the meteor and letting it turn to nothing. The two energy attacks were a bit more difficult to hit and sent him flying across the room. Sai flipped upright and landed in a croach on the opposing wall then looked to Brian with a big grin. "Aw at a certain point you get used to it. Besides what if Sentinal has someone with control over gravity or something. Got to be ready for that now dont ya?"

As Clara flew at him he smirked a bit. He dove downwards and gripped the floor with his nails. "Hmm well if you all do want gravity....I think i can make that a good bit of fun as well." With the preciouse few seconds he had before Clara would be able to redirect herself at him he placed both palms on the floor. "Reject" The energy this time was see able as a shockwave the left his hands and covered the walls ceiling and floor of the training room. Gravity slowly began pulling like normal but in all directions of the room. "There, happy now?" Sai spoke with a happy grin, quickly whiping the small trickle of blood from the corner of his mouth.

demoneyeszero

Kitkat534

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:10 am
Elizabeth pouted at Renault's words, momentarily losing control to answer. "Oh, I was hoping to see something new. Way to disappoint me!" She laughed before resuming control of the bird with her whispers, sending it soaring towards Brian instead. One of the pages dropped out of it, drifting gently towards Renault still with razor sharp edges due to the newfound gravity. She didn't mind if the book got destroyed, it was full of useless spells she never used anyway.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:15 pm
Cheshure stood on the wall. Once again he took the form of a cat with purple stripes. Walking upside down now on the ceiling he looked at the butterflies coming towards him. He just suddenlly disappeared reappearing sitting on a wall. He looked out. " Don't feel bad, it's rare for anyone to catch me, it's what I pride myself in, I might not be much of a fighter but I'm a good spy. " He said as he walked down the wall " It's funny how the two craziest people seem to be the ones taking the least amount of damage. Funny how that works out isn't it. "

Brian looked around. He gathered the black energy from his blade and once again drove it into the ground sending out a force wave that knocked away the attacks. " Said I saw instantly why people get frustrated at Cheshure, but now I'm starting to see why they get frustrated at you. " He was kidding of course. He felt the pull of gravity again. He pulled his blade form the ground and let it take him to a wall. " Well at least I'm not floating around. "

Vincent's smile grew a little wider. " Excellent. " He walked across the street walking towards the girl. He smiled at her his seductive vampiric charm taking hold quickly. Her grip on her boyfriends arm suddenly loosened. Her eyes became cloudy. She looked at him and smiled. Vincent just motioned for her to follow. She let go of her boyfriends arm and said she would be right back, lying that Vincent wa an old friend from highschool she wanted to talk to for a minute. Following him to his locaation. Vincent smiled a little as he held out one hand which wrapped itself around hers. He pulled her close as they entered an alley, however he wouldn't feed in a disgusting place lie this. Their bodies soon dissolved into mist and reappeared on the roof of a near by building. He drew her close and opened his mouth gently poking his fangs into her skin she gasped and tightened her hold on Vincent the ecstacy of the moment filling her body with waft after waft of passion.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:48 pm
Renault kept in mind his weakness, but no one around him had water to clump his sand. He was about to discover another weakness. Renault sidestepped the paper sticking his tongue out at Elizabeth. "Maybe you can teach some new moves when this is all over!" He called back. The right side of his torso was still sand when Noah's energy beam hit him. It vitrified his sand to a mass of red hot glass and it dripped to the floor. His eyes widened with pain and he held back a powerful cry. He tore his left side from his right and healed himself. "...Wow...that really really hurt. Mmmph." In retaliation to Noah's attack, Renault inhaled so much air, his belly nearly quadrupled in size. He smacked his stomach like a large drum and the compressed superheated air shot out at Noah. "Well now...that's a new one."

~~~

"I'm ready when you are Ms." Lucas pulled out of the garage licking his lips hungrily. The thrill of speed almost enticed him as much as the thrill of a kill. The lightweight components of his vehicle wouldn't save him if he crashed, but that only added to the daring activity that eagerly awaited. "Before we go, we need a finish line. I want to you to pick where I'll be waiting for you at." His anxious yet still eyes shined in the silvery moonlight.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:02 pm
"New moves? Now that does sound tempting." Elizabeth grinned, before whispering. "I hope this works." Her whisperings continued as her flying spellbook broke up into 5 smaller 'birds', each heading to a different fighter before sending them all to Cheshure, as they formed a V formation towards the ceilung. She wouldn't admit it but while she found his antics funny, they were highly annoying. Her concentration was momentarily broken as she saw Renault's attack, smirking. "See, new's good." Her concentration quickly moved back to the flying books, which were still headed straight for Cheshure.

The new spell was quickly wearing her out though, and so 4 of the 5 books suddenly dropped disappearing in puffs of smoke. She knew that this would be her last attack, so she decided to go all out, managing to conjure up a spray of air pellets moving out from herself, heading in every direction. She smiled weakly as the book zoned in on Cheshure as she slumped against the wall, looking as if she was leisurely leaning back. "Heh, probably shouldn't have tried that."

((Btw I'm going on holiday for a week, so after tonight won't be replying til next Sat or Sun XD))  

Kitkat534

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:09 pm
Sai shrugged, fixing his hat atop his head. "Well me and him did used to train quite often together, and our powers are from the same, well general idea of a universe. And Brian my friend, I have not even begun to get as crazy and frustrating as i could be. I could checkerboard the gravity, or perhaps reverse your sense of direction, or maybe even both. All things that you hold as being real or part or reality i can change or destroy. Just a matter of concentration and preperation." A big grin covered the hatters face as he jumped up and landed on the ceiling. "Also i cant really use my other power, not trying to hurt anyone here. "  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:28 pm
Sade walked back to the training room, noticing as she got there that the gravity felt all wonky and twisted. Then she understood as she walked in and people were walking on all the walls. She looked around for Hope but didn't find him, irritation and anger filled her body as she struggled for control. She should have known better than to ask for help from the flaky Hope.
"You should have reminded me, Avari," Sade growled loudly, kicking the wall and creating a small splash of ice across the stone.
Hey, don't blame it on me, your smart enough to have figured this out on your own. Avari defended herself.
"Do I have to do everything?!" Sade vented loudly. "Fine, here goes nothing," Sade said as she sucked in a large breath. "ANYONE WANNA HELP ME KICK SOME BAD GUY REAR END?!" She screamed as loud as she could, trying to get everybody's attention.  

Araceae Philo

Tipsy Streaker

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:44 pm
User Image

Lena backed her car out of the large garage and spun it around so it faced the road before them and stopped about a foot from Lucas's motorcycle. The day was clear and bright without any threats of rain, which was good because that meant Lena could race with the top down. She thought for a moment about a place. "How about that new office building that they are trying to complete? It's about twenty miles out of the way. That could be a good stopping point," she suggested.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:54 pm
Angelina looked at Khaos as his demeanor was totally different than the other men she had worked with. When he called her Angel she kind of blushed looking at him. He definitely was a charmer. When Lena spoke she flushed in the face. "Lena" she said in an embararssed tone. "Well...nice to meet you" she said looking at his car and back to him. She normally was a person to speak a lot but now she was speechless. She telekineticly took her books and placed them in her hand now as she smiled.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:59 pm
Cheshure looked at the range of attacks heading for him. " Why all the hate for me? " He asked still in his cat body. His body suddenly disappeared again reappearing on the ground sitting down. He watchd as the birds flapped their wings and turned around. " Well this ones a little more interesting. He disappeared again reappearing on Brian's shoulder. He laughed a little as the birds turned around and headed for Brian. " Crazy how that works isnt it. " He waited until the birds were inches from them and he disappeared again. Letting Brian take the hit. " Nothing personnal I just didn't want to get hit. " He said as he licked his front left paw. He turned his head as the creaming and seemingly angry woman reentered the room. " You know you should relax, you'll find life so much more enjoyable if you're calm. "

Brian gasped as the birds smashed into him knocking him down. He coughed a little and looked up. " Damn you Cheshure I promise I'll get you back for that. " He said before he stood up and listened to the screaming member of his own team. " What are you talking about? I didn't authorize an assault team to target anyone. What's the crisis? " he asked looking at their newest and aparantly very bold member Sade. He wasn't going to authorize people to just randomly run off on their own unless it was important the Mad Man's team could bee anywhere and he wasn't going to put anyone else in danger.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:10 pm
Serena was breathing heavily by now, her eyes turned back to their natural hazel colour and the shadows died down back to their original forms. “That’s it…I am out for now” she admitted with a smirk while holding her hands up. She moved quickly towards the door, narrowly avoiding confrontation on her way “We need to do this again…when I am able to carry on longer…after all some of us have been training for over 7 hours” She winked playfully while sliding down a wall to sit and lean against to watch the rest of the brawl “Perhaps I can join in once more, if I catch my breath again”

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Araceae Philo

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:24 pm
Sade swirled, looking at the cat boy strait in the face as she said, "I'd relax once those rogues, which are my responsibility by the way, quit attacking innocent people."
Sade turned and looked this Brian character with burning eyes, holding back the ice but slowly losing it. Ice crept across the floor in slow rivulets as Sade said, "We need to talk...now."
Sade walked outside the door, hoping Brian would follow. What Sade had to say was extremely important for the safety of Sanctuary, her home, and the lives of clueless rogues and innocent people.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:41 pm
"Darn it!" Clara said as Sai effortlessly escaped her; at least since the gravity was returning to normal she was able to land on her feet on the floor. "That would've been nice two minutes ago..." She mumbled. She whipped her wooden katana in front of her and thought about who to strike next. Serena looked worn out and a part of Clara feel bad considering it was appearentally she who inspired the duel in the first place. The Cleanse witch was also looking tuckered out. So that left the boys. Hmm...I haven't tried out the gunsliger yet...

Before she could aim for Noah she heard another mystery Cleanse memeber yelled about fighting the enemies. "She has a point Chesh, I'd sleep better knowing those guys weren't causing trouble." I hope fighting the Mad Men goes better than today's practice... "Who exactly? I guess I'm up for it." Clara said unsurely heading outside the door, toward Sade.

NikkouNew

Romantic Explorer

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:50 pm
After Vincent walked away with the woman, Nasrin approached the man, who was now looking confused and very jealous. He obviously wasn't used to his girlfriend going off somewhere with another man. "Now now...what's that look for. I'm sure Vincent is taking real good care of her." Nasrin all but purred at the man, the seductive tone hinting at the things that would be going through the mans mind right at that moment. "I'm sure they have much to catch up on. By the way she was looking at him...he must have been a lover of hers." Nasrin then suddenly mad a small gasp, pretending as though she hadn't meant to say that. "Oh I am sorry, did I say to much?"
A light giggle slid past Nasrin's lips as her words were enough to cause the man to start walking in the direction that his girlfriend and Vincent had gone. Nasrin followed close behind, pulling off her hoodie once they were deep enough into the ally that they wouldn't be seen. "Oh my...looks like your too late. She was already taken away." Nasrin murmured with a grin. The man looked back at her for just a second, but paused when he noticed her change in appearence. her upper half was covered only by her bra by that time, letting her lethery wings be clearly visible. They were flapping slowly, letting her hover just a few feet in the air. Before the man could say anything, she swooped at him, grabbing him by the wrist and pulling him up into the air. She took him to a near by roof top, not the same one where Vincent and the girl were, but still in viewable distance. She pushed the man up against the side wall of the acess door to the roof, where a conviently placed water tower was keeping them from street view. Nasrin grinned again, and took a hold of the man's chin to jerk his head to the left. In his line of sight would now be his girlfriend, in the arms of another man, and clearly enjoying herself. Nasrin let the man get a good long look before she actually started to toy with him a little more. Holding him firmly, the very first thing she did was press a claw against his throat, and pressed on it until she broke intrough the treacha and damaged the vocal chords enough so that he wouldn't be able to scream. After that, she pressed her claws against his chest, and pushed past the flesh, untill her fingers wrapped loosly around the rapidly beating heart. "Pity isn't it. All this time you were nothing but a toy to her, and you fell for it. I can just feel your heart breaking." Nasrin gave the heart a light squeeze, while her other hand started to dig through his flesh, stroking along the rib cage untill eventually she puncured a lung. At that same moment she ruptured the arteries and viens that led to his heart. "It must kill you to watch it."
Nasrin tossed the man to the ground then, letting his last sight to be of Vincent and the girl. Nasrin leaned against the wall she just had the man pinned against, licking the blood from her claws while she watched Vincent finish the girl.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games