Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Wicked(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:05 am
Lily shrieked again and then faced him. She walked up to him and made his kitty ears come out as she poked him back. She grinned at him and crossed her arms. "Now I guess we're even." she said as she backed away slowly while giggling.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:07 am
Damon's appeared behind her tackling her and poking a few times sticking his tounge out at her.

"Jackass."he said.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:21 am
Lily laughed and shrieked as he poked her. She smiled at him and stuck her tongue out as well. "Aw, come on! You look so cute with your kitty ears!" she teased him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:25 am
"I hate my ears.."Damon said

Damon's ears went back in.He poked her until her wings popped out.

"Loco lady."he said poking her on the nose and sat down on a log.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:29 am
Lily got up and stretched out her wings as she walked back over to Damon. "Well I love them." she said as she made them come back out. She giggled and poked one of them while she smiled at him. "Why would you hate them?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:43 am
Damon looked up at her.

"I got them from my mother..remember?All I ever her about is my pops nothing about her..ever.Its like she disappeared so I just avid my neko heritage.."he said.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:48 am
Lily looked at him and nodded as she leaned on him slightly. "Well don't you want to know about your mom? I mean, you shouldn't avoid a part of you just because you don't know anything about it. Who knows, maybe your neko heritage is pretty awesome." she said as she smiled at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:13 am
Damon starred at her and chuckled.

"Really?"he said pointing at his ears.He shook his head looking at the sky.

"I don't know."he said.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:20 am
Lily giggled and scratched one of his ears, acting like he was a real cat. "Yes really! Aren't you just a bit curious about what your mom was like or anything about her past?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:46 am
Damon looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know if I really want to know anymore.My familly is just with..sorry history."he said.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:53 am
Lily looked at him and smiled. "Well that's fine. Just remember, either you can find out for yourself or spend the rest of your life wondering. But that's your choice." she said as she giggled and stopped scratching his ear.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:00 pm
Damon nodded.

"Yeah yeah.Thing is the only ones who knew my mother are dead now.My cousins probably didn't know her except they called her aunt."he said scratching his head.

Damon put a hand on the back of his head his ears going back in.

"Your really something..you know that?"he chuckled.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:05 pm
Lily watched his ears go back in and then she smiled at him. "Well is that a compliment or should I hit you?" she asked as her wings stretched a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:09 pm
Damon shook his head and kissed her lightly on the top of her head as if she was a sister or a close friend.

"Take it as in..thank you.You've really helped me out."he said.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:15 pm
Lily nodded and looked at the sky. "I should really be thanking you." she said quietly. She looked back at him and smiled. "Besides, I didn't really do much. I don't think I really did anything." she said as she rested her head in her hand.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games