Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:09 pm
suddenly a dozen clones of ryu jumped over the backyard fence and stood in the backyard
waiting  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:58 pm
Caly finished two rooms easily, but she knew that she needed to slow down if she wanted to stay conscious this time. But as she finished up the second room adn was passing by a window, she noticed that someone, actually several someones had come into the backyard and were waiting. Waiting for what or who she hadn't any idea.

Turning back towards the door again she curiosuly started making her way down the stairs again, heading for the yard, but instead of going through the kitchen to the back she decided to take the longer way and go out the front door and go around the house. When she came into the backyard several of the plants welcomed her by extending tendrils or branches towards her. She paused next to them and smiled as she greeted them in turn, but her attention kept going back to the silent figures.

In complete sight of them now she softly and curiously asked, "May I help you with something?" In her arms Poison was still, but two of its vines were wrapped around the half elven girl as if giving extra protection just in case.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:16 pm
with there wings resting on there backs two of the ryu ran forward with there guantlet fists ready to pummel the inocent caly as the others prepared spells of fire, earth and shadow  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:50 pm
As she fell to the ground on her knees, she began calling up all the magic she still had at her disposal, surrounding herself with the strongest protection barriers and spells. She wasn't sure what the heck was going on but knew that if she didn't protect herself then she wouldn't be a pretty sight later. AS it was she wished that Vincent was there and any number of the others. Maybe they knew who these people were and why they were attacking.

The plants around her as one all started to move in defense against these people, some extending roots, trying to catch their prey while others had their roots rise up through the ground, making it uneven and full of places to trip on.

Caly watched with slight horror as the plants rose to her defense. She didn't want anyone, or thing getting harmed trying to protect her. She wasn't worth it. Even Poison was adding his strength to hers. Her green/blue eyes went to the attackers then and she wondered again what was going on.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:40 pm
the two ryus charging forward soon fell over themselvesin the tnagling roots however the magic users cast there spells of earth, fire and shadow apon the inocent kanareshii  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:44 pm
"Hmm... something interesting is about to happen." Hiro smiled slightly, sipping his tea. "Are you ready for it?" he asked the people in the room. His eyes sparkled slightly. He very carefully set his teacup back in his pocket.  

Hyper Mushrambo

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:18 pm
a fire ball missed going into the house straight at hiro  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:16 pm
At first, it was barely noticeable, but it was there. In the middle of the garden, near where the old tree stump once was, a little spark appeared. Little at first yes, but it soon grew into a candle flame and before you knew it it was blazing like a volcano. The magma-like substance, that, mysteriously, wasn't hot at all, start to pileup until it looked like the shape of a man. Then, it wasn't a shape anymore. It was a man. a man that once set foot in that exact same place.

"Uhm.... It is strange", he said to himself, "I feel like I've already been here.."

Campbridge than slowly looked around. somehow, he knew that place. He had came here a long time ago. But no.. It looked like it was new. Could he had time travel to the past when it was still a strong a powerful looking house?

It is then that he hears noises. He start walking toward them only to find a girl he once knew surrounded by plants.

"Uh?" he simply said.

Zemblanity Insomnia

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:58 am
seeing the new bait the ryu clones with there fists flying rush on at cambridge  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:03 pm
Outside of Kanareshii, The man approached the building with utter baffle. He wasn't quite sure which building exactly was Kanareshii. "Oh my......" He spaced out between the buildings before him and looked at his sent map again. He stopped to hear noises inside one of the building. Out of curiosity he entered to investigate.  

Taimu Dolores

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:38 pm
Campbridge slowly turned his hear toward the clones in a movement that could recall someone who didn't sleep for an eternity.

"Somehow, I am doubtful that you aren't here to give me a happy welcome..."
He said in a tired voice. Not a second after he had spoken those words, a light red reflect flashed in his eyes. A moment after, a firewall was raised between him and his attackers.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:58 pm
Gaps began to appear in the wall of flames as the Ryus began using their fire powers to disrupt the newcomer's. They began filtering through the wall. The entire building and the surrounding streets suddenly found themselves beset by an uncountable number of the Ryu clones. There were enough to literally crush any resistance by sheer numbers, even if they all fell.  

ByakoAssailant

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:43 pm
"My, what an annoying way to start the day don't you think? And here I was planing of just stopping you from harming me since I have no idea who, or rather, what you are and surly doesn't have the slightest business with me. Oh well, you asked for it" He said with an obvious tone of angriness in his voice.
On this, he startes spining his cane.

"Wa phwri" he simply said with the same tone of voice.

He then stoped the movement of his cane pointing it toward the two clones that were rushing toward him, letting a line of fire bursting toward them.
"Eojh werja epcr" He then said before trusting his can in the ground, after which, dozen of fire pillars started to burst from the ground in different places, mysterious sparing any plants of building but still hurting any enemies it came in contact with.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:12 am
The new man opened his eyes wide seeing the fire and carnage coming forth among both inside and outside the building. "It looks like I have my work cut out...." He smiled weakly then sighed. "Shall we change the situation then?" With that he raised his right then snapped it. A moment of silence was brought in as the sound of the snap from his right fingers echoed. within exactly 7 sec. , outside the sky grew dark covered in gray clouds, carrying obviously heavy amounts of water.

Before you knew it, the clouds released their large amounts of water over the building and washed away whatever tries to burn the building and outside. Not much damage was done after the sky was cleared and the massive rain had fled. Only damp floors and and water in probably a couple people's shoes or so but at least the fire was gone. "Hopefully no one tries to fight again...." He commented.  

Taimu Dolores

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:13 am
Not long after he had deal his two attacks, Campbridge suddenly felt something cold on him. Rain. Lots of Rain.
"Oh good Lord..." He simply said as his hat, too heavy form the water, start falling half on his face."

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games