Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:12 pm
((Oops, thought it was a bird sweatdrop Sorry, dt.))

Benkei almost wished he could take on Kojiro's injury in addition to the ones he had. The ones he had were scattered and many, but nowhere near as large as the one Kojiro had taken to the side, and he was used to getting hurt. The martial artist looked at his counterpart drift off to sleep and was glad that they were leaving. He was kneeling down by Kojiro to keep a careful watch on him and would probably carry him when they left, unless Nova just teleported them all to wherever they were going to go. However, Raven suddenly paused and stood still and seemed very out of it. "Raven?"

HUH??? Amaya blinked as she was scooped up, crying out in surprise. "Umm...dragon?"She had never seen a real life dragon before, and it was surprising to her.

"Put you down? I'm saving your a**. If you really want to die, I'll drop you into that chasm there, but I can't have that, dear." The Satan Owl landed softly on a ridge clear from any crumbling rocks or falling platforms. "But by all means, kick the sh*t out of Neo." Will set Amaya and Anya down momentarily. "It's time to go, and the two of you were taking your sweet time."

((Edit: Benkei's section edited.))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:27 pm
"Hey! At least Amaya and I didn't run from a perfectly good fight!" Anya returned punching Will in the side of his head. She was of course referring to Will's running off in the middle of their defense of the mountain. "And don't call me 'dear'!" she added emphatically, managing to free herself from Will's grasp and get back on her own two feet. "It wasn't my fault everyone decided to ditch us to fend for ourselves with over a hundred enemies and one Owl with a bunch of f***ing clones of himself!" That said, Anya was soon interrupted by what Amaya said. The German owl turned to look in the direction Amaya pointed in the sky. Her eyes spotted the white dragon flying off with a net. "What...!? What's he doing here!?" she whispered to herself before taking off in the direction the dragon headed.  

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:43 pm
The Satan Owl took the hit to his head and turned his face slightly. "Hmph. You weren't alone, dear. Don't you make excuses now." He looked at her when she mentioned an Owl with a bunch of clones, but before he could say anything else, she mumbled something, which he heard, and ran off after the dragon.

Amaya stared at the dragon and when Anya ran off, she yelled, "Wait, Anya!"

Will scoffed. "Come on, Amaya, before the girl runs into more trouble like a fool." He grabbed the Clueless Owl and pulled her after him.

Amaya let out a small cry as she was pulled with Will. She couldn't run as fast as him or maneuver as well, and eventually, Will ended up just picked her up and running with her. She felt her face turn red as she remembered, for some reason, a comment Neo had made when Itachi had done the same.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:38 pm
Neo rolled to the side with the kick as he couldnt dodge it in his relaxed laying down state. He sat up after rubbing his side as he remembered that damed month like it happened yesterday. He cursed the blastedarchitect eye as well for allowing will to be immune to his power and others as well. It was quite annoying to deal with people like that. Of course that was when the light of amaras teleportation kicked in.

Nova sighed when owen came back empty handed and realised that someone else must have saved the girls although he couldnt make out any details on the man from here except that he was blonde. He turned to see raven with white eyes and stared at her trying to figure out what was going on now.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:38 pm
L was idely floating after Sydney as Tim spoke, shuffling through his music player. The pause in the lightning heralds message made him quirk a brow before the feeling of a new OWL made him drop his music. The scar tattoos which covered his body lit up with a black light creating an interlocking of strange gear like symbols and eyes. Keeping his eyes straight he looked like a different man. His gaze possesing a new seriousness and awareness. "I haven't felt power like that since....We shall be there soon little brother." Secretly L's mind raced with an abundance of different thoughts and ideas, the grin on his face slowly growing into something that couldnt really be see as malicious or pleasant.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:14 pm
Dante smiled and looked towards Noel and then Roulin. " Wow......He's taking all this news better then I thought. " He laughed. " Alrigh well in that order we've known about Heralds ever sense we were appointed to our positions. Will Noel Che and I go way back, I was to replace Will as Satan Owl once he died and Che was to replace Noel as God Owl, Thomas and the late Life Owl were the ones to balance out the life and death factor, Thomas god he's always been such a b*stard killed the last Life Owl. Anyways you remember these correct? " He asked as he knelt down to Roulin, he looked him in the eye and revealed his Architech Seal in his left eye. " These brand us to our titles, God, Life, Satan, Death the Great Four we were once called. As for how long we've been alive let me see......I have been breathing for over 740 years I believe. " He smiled and stood up. " Roulin we're both so much older then we look we just prefer young powerful bodies to brittle older ones. " He listened to his last question and raised an eyebrow. " Lying? What are you talking about, you knew Noel and Will were the God and Satan Owls, and what was the point of telling you Che and I were their successors? We weren't going to be active until long after you all had died of old age. But I must say your transformation happened sooner then we thought, Life and Death Owls are usually chosen when the person is at least in their natural 30's clearly you and a few others are exceptions but that's to be expected I suppose. " He laughed again he was taking this much better then Roulin but as far as days go this had been a fairly good one.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:45 pm
Roulin looked at Aimee before pulling his shoulder away from her. "I am calm." Fleecing his jacket, he looked at Dante who seemed to be taking this rather lightly. Roulin was still freaking out about this ordeal. "Yeah! I knew that you were to replace Will, but I thought it was a life time thing. Not a centuries thing! So you mean to tell me that Che was...was almost a millinium old? Will I live to be that old?" Roulin stood up, finally able to move on his own, and said, "How about after I teleport us all out of here, we talk about this in detail. If I'm going to be whatever this thing you call The Life Owl is, I'm going to need some answers. Got that?" Roulin said somewhat assertively. To him, now was not the time to be dodging questions and laughing. If he was going to go a step further, he needed to know somethings about Che, Dante and everyone else involved in this.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:56 pm
Noel was surprised by Roulin's actions as she looked at him. Looking at Dante speak to him she crossed her legs and remained silent. "Yes I'm very old" she admitted. "I'm probably at least 2000 years old" she said thinking about it. "Me and Will knew each other a long time ago, and served in the feudal Japan's army, stopping a horrid emperor who took over. Me and him gained our titles by sacrafice" she added. "So yes, you may be able to live for a while...but don't get it confused you can be killed at anytime just like me, Will, Dante can" she told him.

Sabrina felt it as well. "Well from what we know, the god and satan owl are still here. The death owl is still around...so...it could possibly be the life owl?" she said in more of a question.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:46 pm
" Was Che almost a millenium?......No I don't think so he was my younger brother so what was he? 700ish around that ballpark, I know he was over 700 I believe. " He said with a pondering look and a curious tone. He looked at Noel and laughed. " 2000? Was that it? I thought you were alive before Jesus Christ. guess not. " He said softly. " As for you Roulin that's entirely based on how you decide to live. Like Noel, Will and myself we've all lived both highly dangerous lives because in our 'youths' we'll say for lack of a better term we were like children that much power really makes you want to live, Noel conquered the Japanese front, I encited a Holy Crusade, it was rather fun I must say, and I haven't had a steady conversation with Will in over 600 years I have no idea what he's been up to. Anyways once you hit your matriarch years, around what Noel? 4 or 5 hundred years? Around there, you'll start to relax and settle down, that's when I began to settle down, after my massive crush on Noel faded I settled down with 4 families, not all at once mind you, but they died as all people will and I continued to live, Rochelle was my lst wife, I still miss her terribly. So remember this Roulin, now that you will not age, or at least not past a certain point can you live with it? Knowing that you can never be with anyone besides an immortal Owl? Do you have the stomach to watch your families age and shrivel to dust before your eyes? Don't get me wrong you're the life Owl the limitations of death and life don't mean much to someone like us, it's sad really. That's what seperates us from the other Owls. " Dante flicked his finger up creating a small black flame he gazed into it's glorious ebony glow. " We've lost our sense of limitations, we exist outside the realm of normal life we dance and play on the razors edge of life and death that others will never dare go near. " He let the flame die out before he looked at Noel. " Looks like the two of us have another Owl to raise, I think his situation fits outside the realm of normality, normally Roulin you would be raised by the Death Owl to be taught what not to be like, it's the way it has always been, however that is clearly not going to work, so you'll have to settle for being trained by the God and Successor to the Satan Owls. " He smiled confidently down at Roulin " I'm very proud of you Roulin, your father and mother would be just as proud, you have no idea the future they had planned out for you, my I wish I could see his face, just to let him know what happened. "  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:41 am
Roulin, at first, was speechless. This new responsibility was far too great for him. This was all still at first. After it was explained, he knew that it was still his job now. He was reluctant and even looked away midway through the explanation. He only reacted when Noel told him that he could be killed and when Dante told him he was proud of him. To Roulin, those were words that seemed to be reserved only for Lucien at times. He took out the tattered paper that was the page of the library book and ignited it. "Well, my questions have been answered. I'm sorry I yelled at you sir...but now I just need to...to think. If that's okay with you all." The jets were now overhead of them all and the doors holding the bombs and incindiaries were opening. "Are we all ready to leave? I think I am."

Moli had finally found his way back to his flesh state and wiped away the melted water that was left on him. After Roulin received his explanation, he simply shrugged. He figured there was something out of line with the cast of people he worked for but he didn't know it stretched that far back. He'd seen weirder things so I didn't matter to him too much. "Hey Roulin, think about it like this." Moli walked up to his brother, then looked at Noel. "As the Life Owl, you get to protect Noel, The God Owl. Most people would love to protect someone that looks that good." He grinned at the both of them. "I'm sorry, but he looks down. Just trying to show him the lighter side of this. Sorry you guys."

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:48 am
Noel smiled at Roulin. "What you have is a beautiful thing" she said. Looking at Moli she smiled. "Why thank you Moli, that was very sweet of you" she said with a smile. She looked into the distance and nodded, she was ready. She had been ready for millenia...she was ready to progress...to leave this life...and finally be able to just rest.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:02 am
(Last post of the night. If anyone gets on before I do that with TNO, just fill in Che's house however you like. Also, important plot stuff for the Heralds the next time I post.)

"Alrighty then. Let's get out of here. Back to our hotel in Wa--well, we can't go there. I have an idea of where we can go for now. We're going to Che's house back in the outskirts of Washington. We won't be seen or heard there." Roulin was somehow subconsciously aware of all those on his team and did not notice it consciously. It was if it were information that he just knew, but never used thus never seeing it individually. With not further adue, he teleported them all to Che's two story house that sat near a neighborhood. Near the house were trees that cut off that section of the neighborhood from the next. "Well, for now, this is a base until Dante sends us elsewhere. I just had to get out before we all were bombed to death."

~~~

"It could be. I certainly hope not though. The last thing I need for them is to get in the way of something I need to do." Timothy spoke as he continued forward. "Regardless, if it is or isn't, he or she won't be any stronger than the last. That means that Thomas will be able to eat the other up. Bones and all."

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:08 am
Sabrina looked at Timothy and nodded. "Yea you're probably right" she told him. "We need to find our part of this damn gun and shoot those two kids down" she told him running her fingers through her hair. Thinking over what Timothy had said she looked into his eyes. "What do you mean by that?" she asked him curiously.

Somewhere else in the United States a young woman with short brown hair sat in her college classroom. She was quite and nobody really noticed her. She was a psychology major and a real hard worker. She had began to notice a lot of reports on OWLs but really never took an interest into it. She handed in her paper and adjusted her glasses. "See you later professor" she said with a smile as braces could be seen across her teeth. Walking out of the classroom she slipped her books into her bag and began to walk around the vast campus.

((edited))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:05 am
"Sabrina. Look at us. Look at what we can do. We are elements of the Earth. This place cannot thrive without us. As long as we've been alive, there has been little to no disaters...save for Australia. Do you want to give that up?" Timothy looked at his partner for a moment then continued. "Do you not want to live forever protecting this planet? We've been the best set of Heralds and I think we should continue to be. We are supposed to die each time there is a new Satan or God Owl. Thanks to our events in the Nol Era, we've stayed, but it feels like we may be in danger again. The only way to break this cycle is to kill them. The only way is to take control and if there isn't way, then we should make a way." Unknowingly, Timothy had sent surge after surge of electricity through the ground. Thanks to the walkway being stone, it was grounded, but enough of it went through to cause hairs to stand.  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:14 am
Sabrina listened to Timothy. She really hadn't thought about this before, but in a way he had a valid point. They had the power of the world in their hands. She had to admit, she felt more neccessary now then she did just being a girl who could make force fields. Looking at Timothy she slowly nodded. "Yes...yes...you're right" she said to him. "We must do what we have to do" she added on.

The young woman stopped by her academic advisor's room to check on her progress in school. She would be done with college within the next semester and then off to graduate school. What the young woman didn't know is that she was much more than a lowly undergraduate but an OWL at that. Though this couldn't be because she didn't have an ability...at least one that had surfaced.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games